Will we win the league?

All these anti- lenny comments and threads would or could lead one to believe that we have already given up on the ten and to me that is insane. I said earlier that had we played and won the 2 'nicola' games wed be 5pts behind , sure those games have to be won , but what a boost for them to get a 2 game start ahead of us. I'm curious just how many would still be calling for lennys head had we played and won them already? Not so many I'm guessing. If we can get those games won and dont drop any points that alone will put them under pressure and our board should be onto scotgov about our yellow card and their players get a fine like a starving dug with a bone. Theyve been handed the initiative not through winning at CP but other means. Penalty per game sometimes 2 , we are all deeply disappointed at the season so far but it's still in its infancy. Positivity breeds positivity just as the opposite applies. We are not out of anything but must get these games played and won , I've seen nothing as to when we will play these games and we have the right to know , shall we play them after the split? We must fit them in or itll always look worse than it is. I can only speak for myself but a 5 pt gap is far, far from irecoverable and when they start believing that they have won it, that's when they fall apart, course we cannot rely on that and have to do our own job. So I'll say again unless we fall further behind lenny has my support 100%
Well said Winter.👏👏

No watching it but Huns NOTHER PENALTY🤬🤬🤬.. Never had wan fur a Yr (Find that hard tae believe) now been awarded 10 & TavPens scored the lot!! Sooner we get crowds bak in the better coz Refs awarding them wan a game knowing theirs nae crowd Backlash!! Their DEFENCE IS PISH AS WELL.. I REALLY FEEL THEY'LL FUKIN COLLAPSE AGAIN but no sure we can take advantage 🙄🙄

The calamities that have caused most outrage and 'tainted' the season to date have been in Europe and the cup. The league is a simple dust-up between us and the Huns. Beat them, get savage on the rest and watch their little empire-building fantasy crumble.

We have the players to do it; and they've been over the course. This is partly to do with the current disaffection - they're underperforming as we know it, the fans are frustrated in the grip of Covid restrictions, and the stress is eating away at tolerance.

But this Hun squad have been all gub and no bottle. Happened past two seasons. The stirrings of it happening again will cause fractures. They've yet to hit a bad patch and we've yet to hit a run of form. Let their hubris and their SMSM fanboys keep building a big house of cards, because if they fail from this point the meltdown will be epic.

The test comes after the turn of the year- i.e next month. That's when champions are made, with the finish line in sight and the gloves off. They claim they don't walk away. Well, we don't blink.

The calamities that have caused most outrage and 'tainted' the season to date have been in Europe and the cup. The league is a simple dust-up between us and the Huns. Beat them, get savage on the rest and watch their little empire-building fantasy crumble.

We have the players to do it; and they've been over the course. This is partly to do with the current disaffection - they're underperforming as we know it, the fans are frustrated in the grip of Covid restrictions, and the stress is eating away at tolerance.

But this Hun squad have been all gub and no bottle. Happened past two seasons. The stirrings of it happening again will cause fractures. They've yet to hit a bad patch and we've yet to hit a run of form. Let their hubris and their SMSM fanboys keep building a big house of cards, because if they fail from this point the meltdown will be epic.

The test comes after the turn of the year- i.e next month. That's when champions are made, with the finish line in sight and the gloves off. They claim they don't walk away. Well, we don't blink.
I don’t see them collapsing

I mentioned on the other thread I personally thing they are a doin away from a collapse
We turn up at their all cylinders firing then we will beat them and they will fade away.

We turn up there as we have been playing so far half heartedly and get a doin the season is over and they win it

The zombies most difficult fixture before playing us, the only one they are likely to drop any points, is Dundee United away next weekend. Guess who has 9 players and their whole coaching staff self isolating after a Covid outbreak meaning they will miss this and next weekend's games?

The zombies most difficult fixture before playing us, the only one they are likely to drop any points, is Dundee United away next weekend. Guess who has 9 players and their whole coaching staff self isolating after a Covid outbreak meaning they will miss this and next weekend's games?
Have they ever actually faced a team this season that isn't adversely affected by Covid isolations or positive tests to their players? Obviously zombies are clearly immune to this virus except when they get into an opponents penalty box when it affects their balance so they constantly fall over.

On top of the amount of penalties,the scum get,wonder how many 3-0's they'll get awarded? 🍺 🥳
As many as they need mate,watching thier games the mind boggles they get penalties for sneezing no matter who they play against thier opposition play is broken up with the ref holding his head up high because he gave a foul against sevco,SPL need to keep them alive if they go bust there will be plenty of whistle blowers ready to sell thier soul thier biggest worry is that Celtic get thier act together and start to get points and goals and close the gap let's hope Sunday is the start

As many as they need mate,watching thier games the mind boggles they get penalties for sneezing no matter who they play against thier opposition play is broken up with the ref holding his head up high because he gave a foul against sevco,SPL need to keep them alive if they go bust there will be plenty of whistle blowers ready to sell thier soul thier biggest worry is that Celtic get thier act together and start to get points and goals and close the gap let's hope Sunday is the start
Dundee Utd down 9 players because of Covid,self isolating for 14 days,guess who they play next weekend!

It just keeps happening, doesn’t it? Coincidence?

Back