Women’s football

I've tried to watch a few games but it's always results in me changing the channel. It just seems slower paced, less zip, aggression = not exciting for me anyway.
Tbh the only dull games I stick with and watch all the way through are ours ?
I'm not sure what level the best woman's team could compete at. The auzzie national lost to a 15yrold school boy team 7-0 recently.
If I'm watching a game as a neutral I want to be entertained

If you look at athletics,where woman have been coached by people at the top of the profession for many years and have had a more equitable share of the rewards, you see fantastic leaps in performance level. Of course their times/distances can't match the men but you cannot deny that to fans of the sport womens or mens are equally worth watching. I would happily watch Dina Asher Smith and Katrina Thomson Johnson run and jump until the cows come home (as long as I didn't miss a hoops game).

Fuck sakes SP. Who ur these folk you are talking about. I know Farry and The Bunnet but the last film I watched in earnest was " way out west". I don't hawd wi this new fangled colour malarkey.
Hahaha always fancied myself as an auteur with a remarkable sense of mise-en-scene!

I'm pitching a new movie to BBC Alba with a working title of: a carved-up league of their own.

Lemon........seriously?

Geena Davis in Cutthroat Island........Classic!

Back