Your Unsung Celtic Heroes

Peter Grant, never really got the credit he deserved. Often a target for the boo bhoys throught his career, his highlights fir me was scoring against them & blessing himself in front of the Free Broomloan & the 1995 Cup Final v Airdrie he was immense that day, played through the pain for the cause, Tommy Burns only trophy & the only one Paul McStay lifted as Celtic Captain.

Peter Grant, never really got the credit he deserved. Often a target for the boo bhoys throught his career, his highlights fir me was scoring against them & blessing himself in front of the Free Broomloan & the 1995 Cup Final v Airdrie he was immense that day, played through the pain for the cause, Tommy Burns only trophy & the only one Paul McStay lifted as Celtic Captain.

He was frustrating at times Peter the pointer , he was brilliant in the Airdrie cup final though got us over the finish line

Kennedy was a wonderful player, looked like he was going to be an absolute star bloody shame what happened to him.

He would have been a great player, one of the few times I've been thrown out of football Staduim, happened right in front of were I was sitting was givingGanea pelters calling the dirty all the dirty cunts under the sun, said something I shouldn't have. Two of Police Scotlands finest huckled me right up the stairs & out, got charge wae a breech d a night in the cells. Totally went TONTO.

Morten Rasmussen - Not for what he done on the pitch. Barely kicked a ball for us. It was his song.
I was at one of those house parties that goes for days. Starts a Thursday night and some miss the Tuesday for work, messy proper nonsense. One of the lads had been on it since the Monday on holiday. I appeared, disappeared on and off with my bar shifts. Some faces changed and a few stuck through. Horrible but excellent.
The poor bastart wasn't capable of speech since the saturday morning come Sunday morning. Different world. There were debates if he had slept or if he would ever be the same again. All that was audible was Raawarawft noises as he sat there smiling melted in his seat.
A music channel was on the telly and the lady gaga song came on and he came to life chanting ' 'Ra Ra Raawaramuwan Ra Ra Raa Raaa ahh mussewahan" arms and legs going giving it 110 for 5 or 10 seconds (still sitting)... instantly the lobotomy kicked back in and he was like a statue again, half smiling. A snap of the fingers at his nose didnt even evoke a blink.
Don't think I've ever laughed like that in my life. Everyone was on the floor.
HH Morten Rasmussen

Morten Rasmussen - Not for what he done on the pitch. Barely kicked a ball for us. It was his song.
I was at one of those house parties that goes for days. Starts a Thursday night and some miss the Tuesday for work, messy proper nonsense. One of the lads had been on it since the Monday on holiday. I appeared, disappeared on and off with my bar shifts. Some faces changed and a few stuck through. Horrible but excellent.
The poor bastart wasn't capable of speech since the saturday morning come Sunday morning. Different world. There were debates if he had slept or if he would ever be the same again. All that was audible was Raawarawft noises as he sat there smiling melted in his seat.
A music channel was on the telly and the lady gaga song came on and he came to life chanting ' 'Ra Ra Raawaramuwan Ra Ra Raa Raaa ahh mussewahan" arms and legs going giving it 110 for 5 or 10 seconds (still sitting)... instantly the lobotomy kicked back in and he was like a statue again, half smiling. A snap of the fingers at his nose didnt even evoke a blink.
Don't think I've ever laughed like that in my life. Everyone was on the floor.
HH Morten Rasmussen
Brilliant Bobo! 😹

It's a bit of time away yet but when we get 10 these bhoys have to be remembered as they stopped theirs
JONATHAN GOULD
JACKIE McNAMARA
PHIL O’DONNELL
REGI BLINKER😁
HARALD BRATTBAKK
PAUL LAMBERT
MORTEN WEIGHORST
CRAIG BURLEY
HENRIK LARSSON
ALAN STUBBS
MARC RIEPER
SIMON DONNELLY
TOM BOYD
RICO ANNONI

Morten Rasmussen 😉
Big Morten, class act
He was ill and I sent him a t shirt
When I was home the week we were playing the MUNKYS at Ibrox, I got a ticket through Johnny Gould
JG was sitting 4 rows in front of me so at half time, I went down and thanked him, got a photo with him and when I was at Celtic Park, big Morten came out and I introduced myself, he said "You sent me a shirt !!"
My cousins half daft wife took a photo of me and the big man & successfully managed, to cut our fucking heads off
EEJIT
What a nce guy he was
A great list there Bobo, they're all heroes in our eyes
HH

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back