22/23 January Transfer Window.

@FabrizioRomano
: Szymon Włodarczyk, who has already scored 7 goals in the league, is in the crosshairs of many big clubs. I know some people call him 'young Lewandowski' and he's a top talent. He is monitored by Celtic, Freiburg and Anderlecht. There are also two clubs from Serie A.

"They get a bit of information from their cousin’s barber’s neighbour," Ange Postecoglou...

Can anybody tell me who Peter Lawell's cousin's barber's neighbour is ?

If GG does go i hope anyone we bring in to replace him has a bit of physicality about them.
Absolutely 1888. We need someone who can get stuck in about Scottish hammer throwers we play week in and week out. GG seemed to have a good mix of being physical but skillful.

I wouldn't be adverse to also having another option on the bench with a good track record of scoring in the SPFL. OK, they might not be as blessed with skills as we are importing from abroad but anyone who can score ~15 goals a season in poorer clubs than us will have a significant impact in our domestic matches which make up 80%+ of our season.

I know many of our fans look down their noses at bringing these type of players but I think they can have a positive impact for our club.

Absolutely 1888. We need someone who can get stuck in about Scottish hammer throwers we play week in and week out. GG seemed to have a good mix of being physical but skillful.

I wouldn't be adverse to also having another option on the bench with a good track record of scoring in the SPFL. OK, they might not be as blessed with skills as we are importing from abroad but anyone who can score ~15 goals a season in poorer clubs than us will have a significant impact in our domestic matches which make up 80%+ of our season.

I know many of our fans look down their noses at bringing these type of players but I think they can have a positive impact for our club.
Griff is available I think.... just kidding

Members online

Latest posts

Back