A new element of fans

Or he could have said this was monumental for the supporters in this season of all seasons....we were in the middle of a pandemic were we already felt we were held to different standards ..we totally got it wrong with our personnel and I have to take responsibility for that. We needed the Celtic supporters in paradise and unfortunately it didn't happen. The scenes we saw as a result of our failure on the park are a result of the unfortunate and unfamiliar behaviour which spilled over from a minority but I don't seek to blame .
I have to say it is incredible that the Celtic support didn't celebrate the unprecedented quadruple treble and remained dignified and respectfull to human life during this pandemic ...they are indeed a unique breed of supporters ...an amazing support like no other. Howzat. HH

His new bosses wouldn't want him praising the new breed and shining a bad light on the horde....especially when all has gone quiet on the disgraceful scenes in George Square.

His new bosses wouldn't want him praising the new breed and shining a bad light on the horde....especially when all has gone quiet on the disgraceful scenes in George Square.
Or he could huv just went hame counted his money rather than the usual it wizny ma fault pish unfortunately NFL you were the manager the buck stoaps at you put yer petted lip away and move on

Exactly Lubo ...stuff like this takes the spotlight away ( if any was ever shone on the mutants ) No one should know this more than Neil. Good old negative press again from our own ...they must be laughing their sashes off.

Nothing like a mention of NFL to get the opinions flowing.
For me this all boils down to respect of the man for which I had lost a long tíme ago, by his acting as a puppet for PL traitor and this piece seems like he still remains happy to do so, support the board and knock an element of the support, the thought of that just makes me want to vomit.
Many of our supporters still like to live in the past with his achievements, but I would rather live in the present even how hard it is at present with the current mess for one NFL played a huge part of and still choses not to acknowledge this.
So NFL now wants to turn to all the anti celtic organisations in SKY and the media outlets to still make himself relevant without blame, well he can go and FUCK OFF as far as I'm concerned.
We will recover from this current shitshow, looks like it may take longer than we would like but what will be the actions of NFL? I fear he is going to turn into another Nicholas and commans, so his respect he has among some will deminish even further than it has already as he still seems to have a huge resentment against an element of the support

That's not old!!!!........compared to some people on here 🤣🤣
Hmm just in from work put my Walker under the stairs.
Got on the Stairlift got ma gear off put my compression tights oan pit ma teef in the cup. Hung up Ma wig waddled oor ti ma
Lappy logged on saw this post cnut yi ya young fuckwit yi so mad 😡 took ma heart pills 💊 canny wait till your auld Lubo and smell like stale pish and digestive’s.
ps and your wearing tena fur auld cunts

HH🦯

I think this is his side of the story mate. It's the supporters fault. We picked the teams and formations he went with. Nothing was his fault🤔
Never read that though 🙄
Plenty was his fault but if we/others cherrypick bits from here and there of what he said we come up with a different interview than what took place
I buy the times at the weekend (I know) and read it all. Dint have any issue with anything he said at all. In fact we’ve all said many things similar throughout the season.
And it ain’t him blaming everyone but himself
He’s asked and reflects on the season.

Never read that though 🙄
Plenty was his fault but if we/others cherrypick bits from here and there of what he said we come up with a different interview than what took place
Should he have done it smg? With the current mess the club is in and for which he was a huge part of? Just thinking he would rather promote his own ego than take responsibility for all of his own fuck ups, can't respect that

Should he have done it smg? With the current mess the club is in and for which he was a huge part of? Just thinking he would rather promote his own ego than take responsibility for all of his own fuck ups, can't respect that
I think to be honest he skirted round the issues. There’s a ton more he could have said but didn’t. I agree putting his head above water has brought a negativity. I dint think fir a minute that guy would do any harm to celtic, other than help make an arse of the season

The times is completely different from the record, Sun etc...these papers thrive on sensational click bait headlines

"Lennon blasts Celtic Fans 'giving club a bad name'" !!!!!
Sensation!!! Controversy!!!Get the pitch forks out
!!!

what was actually said
After the first cup loss in 4 years...
"They were getting pelted with missiles. It was very sad. There was a new breed of supporters that I had nothing in common with and who belie the values of the club.
They are the ones that are giving the club a bad name."

and he was quite right to say it!!!

The only difference between The Record, The Scum and The Times is that The Times is a posher shade of sensationalist shite! :poop:

I don't know what point you're trying to make here Docco as like I said we all know how the MSM operates, the point I was making was...so does Lenny! 🤷‍♂️ What you've posted above just reinforces exactly what I've been saying....that Lenny should have known better than to feed these hacks a headline!

How did Lenny think this was going to play out given their previous form in relation to Celtic and him personally? He gifted the MSM these headlines by saying what he did!

Done another home test earlier and still positive.Worst bit is being stuck in the house because i like to get out n about ....the wee mans 9 th birthday the day aswell and cany go near ...nightmare
that’s shit m8
When your on your feet m8
You can take him to hunters quay to my caravan for a treat if you want
Only 500 a night 🤣
no seriously on me
It’s nice and plenty for kids to do

The only difference between The Record, The Scum and The Times is that The Times is a posher shade of sensationalist shite! :poop:

I don't know what point you're trying to make here Docco as like I said we all know how the MSM operates, the point I was making was...so does Lenny! 🤷‍♂️ What you've posted above just reinforces exactly what I've been saying....that Lenny should have known better than to feed these hacks a headline!

How did Lenny think this was going to play out given their previous form in relation to Celtic and him personally? He gifted the MSM these headlines by saying what he did!

But what he did actually say which I quoted above is absolutely spot on

I think to be honest he skirted round the issues. There’s a ton more he could have said but didn’t. I agree putting his head above water has brought a negativity. I dint think fir a minute that guy would do any harm to celtic, other than help make an arse of the season
Not so sure anymore SMG,
talking about the supporters, the real lifeline to any club is ill advised especially when you turn to the media outlets.
Just seems he is looking for credit for the quad treble than that of the reality of the demise of the club upon his watch

Members online

Latest posts

Back