A new element of fans

He reminds me of a child that has done something wrong. Instead of owning up, they try to blame someone else.
He should own up to it. And I don't expect him to tell the truth, but fuckin own up to it.
If he hadn't got complacent and stayed away from the bottle then things would be very different.

well if the interviews doctored why give it in the first place...he knows the media inside out n how they work....plus we saw plenty of his un cut versions when he wiz here....never saw a man up pl n dds arse n awe ma life....man is just an arrogant tit whos lost the plot intae the bargain....fuck off neil...n a hope the scum board urni long behind

The mainstream media doctor interviews to create controversy and division...seems to be working just fine 👍

The mainstream media doctor interviews to create controversy and division...seems to be working just fine 👍
The interview was in The Times. Its genuine.
The Times is behind a paywall so I'm not subscribing, however I did click on the link to the interview. You get the first paragraph and a picture of Lennon sitting on couch at his home in Glasgow it says. Underneath that photo it states...
Lennon, photographed at his home in Glasgow, will be writing for The Times during the Euros
JAMES GLOSSOP/THE TIMES

So now we know why he's come out and said this now. Its a shameless piece of self publicity to promote his column during the EUROS.

He's gone even further down in my estimation.

At the end of the day, he KNOWS how the SMSM works, HE had the choice to give an interview and take the 30 pieces of silver payment, I’m QUITE sure if he DIDNT say those things he’d sue them, therefore I assume he did....he looking more and more like a bitter and twisted soup taker, another Commons, Walker, Provan et all, with a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder.....

The MSM are a shower of c*nts no doubt about that Docco but if Lenny didnae say what's being reported then he could easily come out and say so otherwise people will continue believing he did say it.

More to the point, Lenny isnae some naive guy who is completely oblivious to how the MSM operates so if he is being misquoted then maybe he should be a bit more careful about who he gives interviews to.

No everything is a conspiracy mate, sometimes things are just what they appear to be.

He choosing to walk down a different path from all of us, there’s no money on our path....... he’s chosen the “dark path”....hell mend him.....

Unfortunately this may be the case. Lennon knows how it works in Scotland. He's battled against it for over 20 years. He knows exactly how his comments will be twisted. Like I said, we will see in the next few weeks or months how much of a Celtic man he really is......I fear we might be seeing a lot of him on sky sports/daily record/the sun/the star/evening times and sportsscene telling us all how bad we and celtic are. Might even get him singing the praises of the scum and their manager.....

That's just my personal opinion. If this season hadn't happened then I'd say he was a club legend. I think he ruined it this season. As a player he seemed to sweat blood for the hoops and his 1st time as manager he did well for us, brought back the thunder. And when he left he appeared to be putting celtic 1st. It was widely rumoured that he wasn't happy with how the board were selling our top stars and downsizing. But he clearly returned as a yes man. And he refused to step aside when everyone could see he couldn't rescue the situation. It my eyes that puts a black mark against his name and takes away his legendary status. Each to there own ofcourse.
That's just my personal opinion. If this season hadn't happened then I'd say he was a club legend. I think he ruined it this season. As a player he seemed to sweat blood for the hoops and his 1st time as manager he did well for us, brought back the thunder. And when he left he appeared to be putting celtic 1st. It was widely rumoured that he wasn't happy with how the board were selling our top stars and downsizing. But he clearly returned as a yes man. And he refused to step aside when everyone could see he couldn't rescue the situation. It my eyes that puts a black mark against his name and takes away his legendary status. Each to there own ofcours
[/QUOTE indi
Agree he should have went sooner but as my daughter says I am just a softie[🙄

What I read was Lennon saying that he doesn’t identify with supporters who were attacking police and throwing things at the team after losing their first cup game in 35/36 games and had just won 12 trophies in a row
He doesn’t identify with them and neither do I. As angry at me them but not acting like a hun like them.
so in my book there’s nout wrong with that statement

Last edited:
Unfortunately this may be the case. Lennon knows how it works in Scotland. He's battled against it for over 20 years. He knows exactly how his comments will be twisted. Like I said, we will see in the next few weeks or months how much of a Celtic man he really is......I fear we might be seeing a lot of him on sky sports/daily record/the sun/the star/evening times and sportsscene telling us all how bad we and celtic are. Might even get him singing the praises of the scum and their manager.....
See my post above. He's writing for The Times in England.

As an aside surely the time that has passed since his ‘resignation’ has shown that the club is a disaster which has no doubt hindered the football department fir a long time.
I’ll remember Lennon for the 22 medals he has in the bag not for the season just passed

Hopefully you do mate....let's hope he doesn't tarnish his reputation in the eyes of the supporters he still has by taking the MSM soup.

Back