A Sham - You reap what you sow and Celtic are now reaping a bitter harvest

lets say the evil dude who tried to kill him claims in court that he read on celtic noise he was a traitor from someone he believes therefore thats why he did it

again you dont notice you are the cheap shotman on our players and staff

apparently that allowed for you

weird that
Would be weirder if I tried to claim my uncle was my aunty with a pair of bollox.
Your really away with the fairies now

Again without fact, and of no use for us as a club.
Lazy approach
i dont want loan players

and fact the loan players dont sign for wages we can afford suggests your wrong

paddy roberts said no
wall said no

dembele wanted off
the young guys in development got offered moreelsewhere

and despite that we made a loss

but somewhere you see we have plenty room to offer more

i have never claimed it cant

but i have explained in detail that our wages which you claim are too low for quality are actually too high

since better players want better than the wages of lesser players and we cant afford better wages

it can be done

but not by paying more

that way is way to death

club made massive loss this year so you fantasy that we could afford more expensive players is not true

even if we won league we woulda just broke even

this coming yearif we dont fix the wages better we could go backwards faster than ever

so where are you getting these figutes that we have funds to spare on better contract offers?

And if its true are the better terms enough to attract foreign players of high enough grade?

if not does that make you a traitor
Again its your theory and trying to justify the nonsense by making up claims that I never made.
So explain why a wage restructure can't be done if it meant that the directors weren't taking so much away from the club to line there own pockets then?

i dont want loan players

and fact the loan players dont sign for wages we can afford suggests your wrong

paddy roberts said no
wall said no

dembele wanted off
the young guys in development got offered moreelsewhere

and despite that we made a loss

but somewhere you see we have plenty room to offer more
What loss?
Dont see loss, bad investment leads to loss and trying to recoup with the successful ones.
Hardly a successful and sustainable business model.
For who made the that model? Oh wait maybe I did

Again its your theory and trying to justify the nonsense by making up claims that I never made.
So explain why a wage restructure can't be done if it meant that the directors weren't taking so much away from the club to line there own pockets then?
ok lets simplify this

1 at a time

which claims do youthink i have made up from thin air?

What loss?
Dont see loss, bad investment leads to loss and trying to recoup with the successful ones.
Hardly a successful and sustainable business model.
For who made the that model? Oh wait maybe I did
thats just gibberish mate

the club made a hefty loss based on overinvestment last year

you claim we underinvested

back up your claim

That's all your wanting Stg, hope not to stoop to that level but can't guarantee it

Not at all, two pillars on here you guys, just trying to lighten it up a bit and deflect like you two do :)
Could be the longest running thread in the history of the world, never mind the Noise
The horse, that was beaten to the bone, and beyond
Apart from that, have a great week Bhoys & Ghirls

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.”

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’d damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience”

Nothing is to be gained by arguing with fools. Nothing can be gained by reasoning with ignorant people.”

Use the ignore button, and be done with it

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’d damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience”

Nothing is to be gained by arguing with fools. Nothing can be gained by reasoning with ignorant people.”

As you say, Impossible to be reasonable, with an unreasonable person

I use the ignore button on occasion...this is one such occasion

ok lets simplify this

1 at a time

which claims do youthink i have made up from thin air?
Right I'm going to simplify this and leave it at that as I'm bored shitless along with everyone else.
Sky revenue has no bearing upon how the finances within the club have been misused of late and caused great harm within the club, an opinion shared by many of our support.
Our intake of 70odd million with europa league football has been fairly consistent, a figure you put upon us.
I don't do the research upon what we pay out on wages but at a guess I would say our wages are only about 30m if Christie and ajer were on 20k between them, so 1m a year.
That still leaves a huge gap of say 40m that most supporters would like to be explained?
Now don't bother expecting me to be precise on the figures I quoted as I'm in the dark just as much as yourself, but I won't be making excuses for the difference and trying to put a totally different spin and twist upon them, as you try to constantly do.

Are you projecting your ignorance buddy

No need to attempt to explain reality when you can ignore someone with calumny

is that your theory btw?

you are promoting ignorance based on missinformation and nonsense.

its quite ironic dont you think?

Worth re-posting this from Auldheid from Sentinel Celts site...

You reap what you sow and Celtic are now reaping a bitter harvest.

I had reason to believe PL was untrustworthy when I saw Celtic’s response to Res12 in 2013.

On the basis he was seeking leverage for SFA reform he was provided with enough information to show Rangers had not complied with UEFA rules regarding overdue payables and yet the official response to Res12 was that Celtic had asked questions of SFA and the resolution asking UEFA to investigate was considered unecessary.
It was the presentation of same information in the week before the AGM that was the reason to adjourn rather than vote against the resolution.

What followed was a cover up of fraud and it is difficult not to conclude that Celtic were aware of it and so party to it.

We know PL and Martin Bain were acting together in Feb 2011 making a case for their clubs to join the EPL, so it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that PL was aware of serious financcial problems at Ibrox and that might be why they were looking to the EPL to keep both clubs alive.

When you look at what Celtic were prepared to accept under the 5WA to keep a version of Rangers in Scottish football, the turning a blind eye in 2011 to the best hope of Ranger’s survival, CL money, cannot be ruled out.

The appearance of unhappiness with SFA after the LNS Decision has been one long sham.

1. The Judicial Review that Paul Brennan took a lead on , paid for by another supporter with close Board connections, and which PB resisted including the licence issue in its remit, just evaporated into thin air. A sham.

2 The appearance of supporting Res12 until evidence the UEFA licence in 2011 was granted under false pretence emerged in May 2018 after which Celtic refused to use and CQN went silent. A sham.

3. The appearance of challenging the SFA when testimony at CW trial in 2017 suggested Rangers had lied to obtain a UEFA licence, was created by making public a series of letters between PL and Regan, one of which carried a suggestion from Regan that the SPL provide LNS with Sir David Murray’s testimony at CW trial re the sporting advantage ebts gave Rangers. Testimony that confounded LNS finding, yet was not followed up. A sham.

4. On same subject not acting on an e mail in Jan 2018 suggesting PL not only go to LNS with SDM’s testimony but provide him with HMRC correspondence accusing Rangers of fraud or negligence. Correspondence that again confounds LNS finding that there was no question of dishonesty.. The LNS sham.

5 The same HMRC correspondence that was provided to Celtic Director Eric Riley in 2014 who had a seat on the SPL Board and went missing when that Board took a decision in 2013 not to appeal LNS Decision in spite of misgivings about its findings. The LNS sham.

6. Riley who at a meeting in October 2013 , just before the Res12 AGM , had the consequences of the 5WA rehearsed to him., including the possibility of CAS involvement if Rangers were pursued to pay the £250k fine imposed by LNS because of a clause in the 5WA. Yet PL insisted any follow up after Res12 was adjourned be with the SFA whom, as we now know, abandoned their investigation, forced by testimony at CW trial, because of the same clause in the 5WA.. A monumental collision of shams.

When you read the foregoing it’s not that Cetic created a Franknstein monster but that they are part of the same monster and I hate to bring this up but when folk pay to watch Celtic now, knowing the foregoing, they are feeding the monster.

I see there is to be a protest before the next home game..I understand the anger that is fueling it, but would it not be more effective to just boycott the Celtic’ games until the Board is replaced?

That will not harm Celtic financially that much, just match day revenue and whilst it might have an effect on results, might that not be worth it long term to have a clean game?

An ongoing boycott including away games, would tell Celtic and the clubs who accepted the 5WA , that the moral hazard that they created in 2012 is no longer acceptable.

A protest followed by everyone with a ticket attending the game tells Celtic they have nothing to worry about, no need to make fundamental changes to rescue them and our game with it.

Auldheid
I dont think it will bother PL as he is away with his £15,000.000 in salary for his period at the club, our chairman has taken over £1,000,000 in directors fees and still taking money out. D.D. hasnt but a penny into the club just another scourge on the club. The supporters are left with the current shambles. I dont think the above will lose to much sleep about us the fans.French Eddie is another drain on the club £19,000 a week for the last year and a half, we have also made him a millionaire.
Its soul destoying thinking what these people have done to the club and are still taking money out ,under false pretence. Its no wonder the fans are holding a protest. !!!!!!

Right I'm going to simplify this and leave it at that as I'm bored shitless along with everyone else.
Sky revenue has no bearing upon how the finances within the club have been misused of late and caused great harm within the club, an opinion shared by many of our support.
Our intake of 70odd million with europa league football has been fairly consistent, a figure you put upon us.
I don't do the research upon what we pay out on wages but at a guess I would say our wages are only about 30m if Christie and ajer were on 20k between them, so 1m a year.
That still leaves a huge gap of say 40m that most supporters would like to be explained?
Now don't bother expecting me to be precise on the figures I quoted as I'm in the dark just as much as yourself, but I won't be making excuses for the difference and trying to put a totally different spin and twist upon them, as you try to constantly do.
1 at a time

i said to simplify things

but thats not your agenda its to build a calumnious invective with totally irrelevant gibberish

ill explain this 1 more time for you

Celtic are a uk Club

100million without any costs for worst EPL team is highly relevant to wages of all UK clubs

if we are a huge UK club

then our wages to have uk purchasing power of massive club for football players must be pecking ordered high in UK and its not for Celtic

with clubs who can offer more wages more likely to sign stronger players.

Its therefore Highly relevent to retention of Celtic best players that they can offer the wages to attract Champions league competitive players playing in UK

If Celtic cant afford the low end EPL wages they will struggle to build a team in UK capable of playing style Celtic could play ion past with our pre sky purchasing power

the 100 million_ on offer to EPL clubs trumps our after costs earning from CL it even trumps our entire income

therefore we are lucky if we can attract English champioship players

who are very very likely to be volatile levels of performance

which means even if we offer more money than we already offer which is currently too high we will not significantly improve our chances of CL progression

which further risks club goping backwards by not even getting the CL money

As you say, Impossible to be reasonable, with an unreasonable person

I use the ignore button on occasion...this is one such occasion
I blocked tet last week, can’t argue with arrogance, he’s an angry man/woman, type of person that can’t get a word in edge ways at home or has nae pals, has to come on the websites like this and noise people up hoping to get arise from them…don’t fall for it and block them, hard to have an argument with yourself 🤣🤣

Had a great dayy...firkin point then down to Balmaha for a BBQ....hows things been on the noise?Everyone behaving i hope?
Aye, pretty quiet T, everybody seems to be getting along :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Sounds like you enjoyed a great day
How's the wee man doing ?
Sunday, chilling out after our family get together at our place yesterday
Playing with my 5 year old Granddaughter, singing, dancing, jumping on the trampoline, and all round, being a big wean
Two mental dugs chasing, and wrestling each other, for hours on end, then flaking out
Great BBQ, steak, burgers, hot dogs, and a good laugh, telling stories around the dinner table

Hope you have a great week

HH

I blocked tet last week, can’t argue with arrogance, he’s an angry man/woman, type of person that can’t get a word in edge ways at home or has nae pals, has to come on the websites like this and noise people up hoping to get arise from them…don’t fall for it and block them, hard to have an argument with yourself 🤣🤣
Your calumny based attacks and your promotion of ignorance are strange that you dont even notice in your ignorance

im not an angrey man buddy

i jusrt dont take personal attacks and name calling very well

and i dont like attacks on my teams players and staff

but youy in your ignorant promoting world dont notice

ironic

Back