A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

Well I watched brimcbhoy's movie as I had time on my hands so I suppose the devil made me do it ?Anyway I found it like all other explanations of how the gospels came to be - full of holes and selective with how facts are portrayed. It wasn't hugely conspiratorial and in the end called for the major faiths to recognise the similarities in their world theories and use that for the benefit of all. So I don't think that makes brim a satanist. Come on bhoys feel the love.

Matthew mark Luke and John

canon of scripture has easy to research history

the lineage of church fathers supports it right back to christ

We know for fact St John was teacher of polycarp who was teacher of ireneus and the entire catalogue of old testament scriptures has plethora of authentic documentary as well as human witness

Ignatius of Antioch letters which are not scripture but authentic have rich history, Ignatius 3rd bishop Antioch, selected by Peter and John, friend of John and polycarp, st John was tortured by Rome and has authentic roman records, boiled in oil he didn't die, freaked out he was exiled to Patmos where he wrote revelations and eventually died close to 100 years old.

roman records on torturing christians is so voluminous its undeniable.

from ireneus through the catalogue of christian martyrs and church bishops we can trace the entire authentic journey of Catholic Church.

its easy to research

but here is a website with thousands of authentic letters that are all fully sourced and even better lead you through to where those souces got their stuff etc etc etc...

www.newadvent.org
Why are they written in Greek?

Well I watched brimcbhoy's movie as I had time on my hands so I suppose the devil made me do it ?Anyway I found it like all other explanations of how the gospels came to be - full of holes and selective with how facts are portrayed. It wasn't hugely conspiratorial and in the end called for the major faiths to recognise the similarities in their world theories and use that for the benefit of all. So I don't think that makes brim a satanist. Come on bhoys feel the love.
au contraire

satyr- also known as pan- was the devilish dude in mythological history with the biggest lie of all that all religions are the same- remember the trick in bible that caught out eve- eat the fruit, you won't die- well pan was full of similar tricks to lull mankind- half goat half man- well pantheism or the worship of all variations of god as same- imminence of universality- nature worship- its back big time- its the mother of all heresy- it states that all religions are from god- condemned, condemned condemned.

why cause its not true
why?

because it would mean that every other heresy was unimportant
why? because it mocks the truth

which is nature is created
it fell from grace
it cannot get back without reconcilliation

And interestingly satyr or pan

is he devil

pantheism is satanism
and the law of satanism is do what thou wilt is the whole of the law

therefore atheism is satanism is freedom from truth, which is allowed through freewill, but its a lie, its not the truth.

And where the lie exists it has the source in the father of lies, the father of vice, the father of death, the one who said, go on do it-you will not die.

if you reject the truth-which is allowed- you are a satanist whether you agree with that terminology-

but the other trick of satan is what is truth?

better to rule in a lie than serve the truth.

What is truth?

only one man is history ever had the audacity to claim more than knowing truth. he claimed he was the truth. either a head case or telling the truth?

no inbetween

but his teaching included the most bizarre set of doctrines without ever defying reason?

he was either full of grace and truth which he claimed or he was a liar. and if the only man who never broke the law of god was a liar then we are all screwed.

And it would mean that life love and truth are meaningless and if that's true then do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. which is satanism.

funny that atheism reject satan but propose his doctrine. better to rule in self which is hell than serve the creator of all good.

I've watched this video two times and I've still not came to any personal conclusion but there are many fascinating facts and points of view to ponder over.

Sorry tt I won't watch anything you post. You opened this thread with an attack on the Catholic Church with in my opinion no other reason than to try and provoke strife on this site. And before you reply- I will not debate with you, your opinion means zilch to me. Sorry.

greek was the equivalent language to English today, it was the main language of the known world at that time.
greek was the equivalent language to English today, it was the main language of the known world at that time.
What were the occupations of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John? Fishermen, farmers? You really think they spoke and wrote in both Aramaic and Greek and Hebrew? Clever guys.

What were the occupations of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John? Fishermen, farmers? You really think they spoke and wrote in both Aramaic and Greek and Hebrew? Clever guys.
Look pal its easy to research these simple questions yourself but one last time just for you.

Matthew was apostle tax collector prior to being selected his message was mainly to hebrews

Mark was the scribe of st Peter and his disciple- also most probably the mark-john whose room was used when hiding from the pharisees at time of pentecost and the Holy Spirit-tongues of fire. Mark gospel is pretty much straight from the tongue of ST Peter

Luke was disciple of ST paul. he was a doctor of medicine, and strangely of all the gospel writers most likely to dispute the virgin birth- got most of his writings straight from Mary mother of christ- and is the gospel with most detail about virgin birth.

Luke and Mark gospels are aimed at fallen away hebrews

John is the apostle John the youngest of the apostles also the one who stood at cross with christ at his death- also the apostle known as the beloved of christ- also the man whom christ asked to look after his mother- which he did as bishop of Ephesus in turkey- which spoke greek and was part of byzantine empire at that time. John wrote his gospel to tie the other 3 gospels together th fight heresies that are spreading about whether christ was man only or god only, but in actuality was both son of man through Mary and son of god through the Holy Spirit, the actual author of all creation. flesh blood and holy spirit in hypostatic union.

Mary died in Ephesus before John was captured by Rome and boiled alive and survived.

all of the authors of gospel were highly educated men who were living witnesses to christ and his church in action

Look pal its easy to research these simple questions yourself but one last time just for you.

Matthew was apostle tax collector prior to being selected his message was mainly to hebrews

Mark was the scribe of st Peter and his disciple- also most probably the mark-john whose room was used when hiding from the pharisees at time of pentecost and the Holy Spirit-tongues of fire. Mark gospel is pretty much straight from the tongue of ST Peter

Luke was disciple of ST paul. he was a doctor of medicine, and strangely of all the gospel writers most likely to dispute the virgin birth- got most of his writings straight from Mary mother of christ- and is the gospel with most detail about virgin birth.

Luke and Mark gospels are aimed at fallen away hebrews

John is the apostle John the youngest of the apostles also the one who stood at cross with christ at his death- also the apostle known as the beloved of christ- also the man whom christ asked to look after his mother- which he did as bishop of Ephesus in turkey- which spoke greek and was part of byzantine empire at that time. John wrote his gospel to tie the other 3 gospels together th fight heresies that are spreading about whether christ was man only or god only, but in actuality was both son of man through Mary and son of god through the Holy Spirit, the actual author of all creation. flesh blood and holy spirit in hypostatic union.

Mary died in Ephesus before John was captured by Rome and boiled alive and survived.

all of the authors of gospel were highly educated men who were living witnesses to christ and his church in action
Phew TET you reminded me of ma Sunday school days there. My daughter in law has a niece who is a convert to Islam having married a Palestinian. I was amazed that Our Lady is the only woman actually named in the Quran. Not even the wife or daughter of the Prophet are named. Our Lady is named as Maryam, the Arabic form of Mary and chapter 19 is a whole chapter devoted to her and the virgin birth. She is held in high esteem by Muslims. If Muslims treat her with reverence, as of course we do, I can never understand why other Christian denominations don’t.

au contraire

satyr- also known as pan- was the devilish dude in mythological history with the biggest lie of all that all religions are the same- remember the trick in bible that caught out eve- eat the fruit, you won't die- well pan was full of similar tricks to lull mankind- half goat half man- well pantheism or the worship of all variations of god as same- imminence of universality- nature worship- its back big time- its the mother of all heresy- it states that all religions are from god- condemned, condemned condemned.

why cause its not true
why?

because it would mean that every other heresy was unimportant
why? because it mocks the truth

which is nature is created
it fell from grace
it cannot get back without reconcilliation

And interestingly satyr or pan

is he devil

pantheism is satanism
and the law of satanism is do what thou wilt is the whole of the law

therefore atheism is satanism is freedom from truth, which is allowed through freewill, but its a lie, its not the truth.

And where the lie exists it has the source in the father of lies, the father of vice, the father of death, the one who said, go on do it-you will not die.

if you reject the truth-which is allowed- you are a satanist whether you agree with that terminology-

but the other trick of satan is what is truth?

better to rule in a lie than serve the truth.

What is truth?

only one man is history ever had the audacity to claim more than knowing truth. he claimed he was the truth. either a head case or telling the truth?

no inbetween

but his teaching included the most bizarre set of doctrines without ever defying reason?

he was either full of grace and truth which he claimed or he was a liar. and if the only man who never broke the law of god was a liar then we are all screwed.

And it would mean that life love and truth are meaningless and if that's true then do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. which is satanism.

funny that atheism reject satan but propose his doctrine. better to rule in self which is hell than serve the creator of all good.
Tet I only posted to point out that brim should not be likened to tt who has malice in mind when he posts his drivel. I have no recollection of brim posting that sort of drivel though I do not police people's past posts.
I'm afraid I don't believe in truth from a god and I hope that that statement does not offend you or anyone else on here. I don't think that makes me a satanist but if you think it does,fair enough, I can take it. Peace brother.

I've watched this video two times and I've still not came to any personal conclusion but there are many fascinating facts and points of view to ponder over.

I was advised by my history teacher many many years ago there are only 30 scrolls have been found that attest to Julius Caesar having lived and nobody disputes that he was a historical figure. To date there have been found 300 scrolls that attest to Jesus Christ having been a historical figure. That’s good enough for me

Tet I only posted to point out that brim should not be likened to tt who has malice in mind when he posts his drivel. I have no recollection of brim posting that sort of drivel though I do not police people's past posts.
I'm afraid I don't believe in truth from a god and I hope that that statement does not offend you or anyone else on here. I don't think that makes me a satanist but if you think it does,fair enough, I can take it. Peace brother.
I take no offence at you lemon

I truly hope you get the grace to see the truth and gain faith as a result.

you are allowed to not believe anything
I know you have no malice intent
you just doubt and well that different to hatred

I wonder if tt is TGM

I also wonder if brim may even be TT

TT is malicious and likes to play games
Whether brimcbhoy is genuine in his assertions of plausibility are his beef

Im not here to convert him or persuade him
If someone puts up a controversial post with absolutely no source or reasonable debate and refuses to answer simple questions, then I have to accept that. but you attack what I believe I will try my damnedest to counter it.

I repeat just for the record I couldnt care less what other people believe or why. you support Celtic that cool. But if you start trying to attack the catholic truths I will stand up for them. Why? well I used to be the same as tt, Tom, brimcbhoy. I read all sorts of guff that I wanted to believe. but I always tried to smash them all.

God is real though.

You can run but your heart will always be restless until it rests in truth. and convincing yourself of unreasoned lies (just like the sevco people have) will never bring peace unless you embrace lawlessness and if god isn't real who is man to fetter man with laws?

And if lawlessness is truth then murder is ok and if murder is ok then manners meaningless and traditions are meaningless and if everything is meaningless then what's the point in getting out your bed. which leads to despair and eventually nihilism.

ego becomes the rule of law which is idolatry of self which for me is atheism since they cannot be separated since no truth means do whatever you like as often as you like to whomever you like and then you have base naturalism or law of animals which is not human.

Hi Ya tube why don’t you go on a long walk
Mibbies you can fall of the Flat Earth or if your lucky who knows If Tommy Rightwinginson catches you. You can pray to whoever it is that keeps you going.
But your as welcome on this site as The shit you keep spewing. Ya fud.

HH ☘️

This is my kind of politics and lectures and i do not mind who delivers it if it comes from the heart.

Mary, the Mother of Jesus never died.
Her body was assumed directly into Paradise and while she was still alive.

Having studied in Rome for almost 4 years, the consensus is still the same today as it was since the death of her son.

It was widely regarded that when Mary's life "ended" her body was 'contained' in the Church of the Sepulchre of Saint Mary, and Tomb in the Kidron Valley, at the foot of Mount of Olives, in Jerusalem.
Today, those in the know firmly believe this was told to the Jewish hierarchy as a deflection tactic, to 'put them off the scent' and solely from arresting early Christians.

It is believed by Eastern Christians to be the burial place of Mary, the mother of Jesus. This has never been proven, and nor has any clothing or artifacts or anything ever belonging to her, been found there or anywhere else.
There is no date ever been given to her time of death by anyone around her of that era, and more notably from John, also known as Jesus's favourite who was closer to her than he was before Jesus's death.
It is written in Liturgical Year three of the Missals, that even at twelve years old John was an accomplished writer (scribe) learning from the other three, Mathew, Mark and Luke.

I have visited this place on three occasions but, there is nothing to see nor anything that could be construed as a holy relic or recognised as anything with a religious portent or augury.
It is for this reason that all those around her, have no knowledge of her death, yet gave up a 'story' to satisfy the Roman and Jewish thirst to find her place of burial and eradicate all trace of Christianity.

There is a place in Bosnia Herzegovina, where on St John's Day (June 24th 1981), 6 children had many meetings and 'talks' with the Virgin Mary, and where having met them myself since, all assure me that she never died and "was assumed body and soul, flesh and blood into Heaven".

For those interested Google "Medugorje Apparitions"

August 15th is marked as a Holy day (holiday) of obligation and set aside as Mary's day.

A thought for the poor people on easter monday

When i saw the heading i thought it was for a whip round for easter eggs

Fk me was i wrong instead were getting the it's on youtube it must be true each to there own i suppose ,but when were getting round to help the poor give us a shout

Mary, the Mother of Jesus never died.
Her body was assumed directly into Paradise and while she was still alive.

Having studied in Rome for almost 4 years, the consensus is still the same today as it was since the death of her son.

It was widely regarded that when Mary's life "ended" her body was 'contained' in the Church of the Sepulchre of Saint Mary, and Tomb in the Kidron Valley, at the foot of Mount of Olives, in Jerusalem.
Today, those in the know firmly believe this was told to the Jewish hierarchy as a deflection tactic, to 'put them off the scent' and solely from arresting early Christians.

It is believed by Eastern Christians to be the burial place of Mary, the mother of Jesus. This has never been proven, and nor has any clothing or artifacts or anything ever belonging to her, been found there or anywhere else.
There is no date ever been given to her time of death by anyone around her of that era, and more notably from John, also known as Jesus's favourite who was closer to her than he was before Jesus's death.
It is written in Liturgical Year three of the Missals, that even at twelve years old John was an accomplished writer (scribe) learning from the other three, Mathew, Mark and Luke.

I have visited this place on three occasions but, there is nothing to see nor anything that could be construed as a holy relic or recognised as anything with a religious portent or augury.
It is for this reason that all those around her, have no knowledge of her death, yet gave up a 'story' to satisfy the Roman and Jewish thirst to find her place of burial and eradicate all trace of Christianity.

There is a place in Bosnia Herzegovina, where on St John's Day (June 24th 1981), 6 children had many meetings and 'talks' with the Virgin Mary, and where having met them myself since, all assure me that she never died and "was assumed body and soul, flesh and blood into Heaven".

For those interested Google "Medugorje Apparitions"

August 15th is marked as a Holy day (holiday) of obligation and set aside as Mary's day.

I should have said dormition (or falling asleep) of Mary TGJC

John of Damascus was a saint who lived around time of early islam and was allowed into the caliph court to discuss his faith. One of the great sources of islamic errors and why in his writings. Still never been adequately answered by Muslims to this day.

Anyway he also wrote in great length about Mary, her falling asleep and the assumed taking of her body and soul by christ straight to his right hand supported y the to book o revelations and the ark of the covenant, the woman clothed with the sun and stars standing on the moon.

Anyway he is an hour long audio book of one of the most cherished early church fathers, the assumption bit is second story on the audio around 30 mins in.

Anyway he is an orthodox saint as well as catholic John damascene worked in syria.

beautiful writer worth a listen for people who love mary

I start this youtube at 9 mins but its worth listen to it all.

I apologise for wrong expression of death rather than falling asleep and I thank tgjc for the correction which is very necessary

watch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back