A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

There we have it folks, the boogy man is gonny get you.
We're aw going to the bad fire. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Naw pal

your souces are not authentic

you have put forward no debate
just like tt who may be you

sources for your plausibility

im showing you plainly
you have zero in return
couple of comedians

its interesting that you choose pig as your defence

piglet oink oink

See thats the thing with right wing fundamentalists. They actually believe the Bible should be taken 'Literally' word for word, forget Science forget Evolution. God made the world in 7 days, oops no 6, he took sunday aff.
Tell me this TET, why didnt Jesus write a Gospel? It would have saved a lot of bother.

ill answer all your questions in due course.

lets stick to you answering some in return

why did you promote gibberish as plausible? yet reject the church as implausible?

See thats the thing with right wing fundamentalists. They actually believe the Bible should be taken 'Literally' word for word, forget Science forget Evolution. God made the world in 7 days, oops no 6, he took sunday aff.
Tell me this TET, why didnt Jesus write a Gospel? It would have saved a lot of bother.
im a right wing fundamentalist now

hahahaha

pig covered in mud now im a protestant?

I see you have whole catalogue of videos like tt but no answers ?

your entire theme supports the hypothesis that you are a satanist.

is that plausible brim?
If you don't believe in god it follows you don't believe in satan does it not.

Is Billy a satirist too...?? , i would say so or at he can appear to be, very funy , wonder what he would have thought of predictive text in his heyday
you won't find too many researchers quoting carlin, hicks, billy Connolly in their proofs to support their support of Flavian inventing Jesus and Josephus writing the gospel

You have supplied no evidence of who wrote the gospels.

Matthew mark Luke and John

canon of scripture has easy to research history

the lineage of church fathers supports it right back to christ

We know for fact St John was teacher of polycarp who was teacher of ireneus and the entire catalogue of old testament scriptures has plethora of authentic documentary as well as human witness

Ignatius of Antioch letters which are not scripture but authentic have rich history, Ignatius 3rd bishop Antioch, selected by Peter and John, friend of John and polycarp, st John was tortured by Rome and has authentic roman records, boiled in oil he didn't die, freaked out he was exiled to Patmos where he wrote revelations and eventually died close to 100 years old.

roman records on torturing christians is so voluminous its undeniable.

from ireneus through the catalogue of christian martyrs and church bishops we can trace the entire authentic journey of Catholic Church.

its easy to research

but here is a website with thousands of authentic letters that are all fully sourced and even better lead you through to where those souces got their stuff etc etc etc...

www.newadvent.org

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back