A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

even atheists have found his research ridiculous

in fact there are no real researchers who find his hypothesis or the research viable and with credit?

I think that's enough to add Joseph Atwill to the false researcher list

just a selection of scathing criticisms can be found here

http://www.evidenceunseen.com/theology/book-reviews/a-critique-of-joseph-atwills-covert-messiah/

if its no proper research its no plausible. if it was filed under fantasy fiction then it might be worthy of read, but as a serious book, its got same veracity as tt, Tom and the dels shed full of flat things that can't bend.

I'm reminded of the old analogy.
Never wrestle with a pig,
cos you'll only get dirty,
and the pig likes it.
Am I wrestling with a pig?

Are you calling yourself a pig?

you have put forward nothing that justifies this loony book to be read. then you pump out a tt line hahahaha

Ok then maybe Flavian was invented by somebody?

think ill write book about that topic and post it as plausible in a thread about easter Monday and the poor.

hahaha

Am I wrestling with a pig?

Are you calling yourself a pig?

you have put forward nothing that justifies this loony book to be read. then you pump out a tt line hahahaha

Ok then maybe Flavian was invented by somebody?

think ill write book about that topic and post it as plausible in a thread about easter Monday and the poor.

hahaha
I rest my case.

I rest my case.
it hasn't been active to be rested.

Im being deadly earnest. you brought it up?

is it a serious book or utter gibberish?

what made you read it?

why would you trust anything dude says?

did it ring home as a worthy read?

really

still haven't succinctly covered the bits you find plausible. or why?

ive shown you what other researchers think of the book.

but only you so far find it plausible?

im asking why?

did you always suspect that Jesus was a myth?

What made you want to read it?
What made you want other people to read it?

I rest my case.
I see he claims Josephus wrote the gospels??????

Josephus was a jewish historian with an extreme bias towards the newly invented judaism of the rabbinic traditions. that's a whole new version of jewish tradition that comes after the gospels were written and long after they were preached.

Would Josephus a jew really want to invent a new religion for the romans? Did Josephus write every testimony by the church fathers?

No you googled Joseph Atwill then found something that fits your agenda.
show me the list of researchers who promote this dude as genuine?

I have no agenda
every author I ever read I check out what the general thought is?

its you who has an agenda

what has this dude got to do with easter Monday or the poor

oh there is your agenda

the zeitgeist movement

did you now carlin was comedian?

did you know his material on zeitgeist agenda has been blown away by researchers who show plainly that its all based on false foundation then extrapolated with conjecture then passed as fact through circular sources that all appeared in last 50 years and have no authentic sources and in fact have millions of authentic sources that prove beyond shadow of doubt that its all just modern heresy

everything that's truthful has a source that can be shown through many sources of authentic reasoning

carlin gets away with his comedy cause its called satire and although he makes it up its funny to his paying customers

And im the pig hahahaha

bill hicks is same as carlin a comedian

both are quite possibly Luciferian high priests

both regularly wear all black with the magical medallion and their vitriolic comedy only passs through satire laws.

And what is a Satyr

show me the list of researchers who promote this dude as genuine?

I have no agenda
every author I ever read I check out what the general thought is?

its you who has an agenda

what has this dude got to do with easter Monday or the poor
C'mon Brimcbhoy and TET you are both Intelligent people. This is exactly what Thai tim was after with those posts, peace be with you both (be that religiously, or just plain peacefully, or spliff chilled out, or it's a nice day in glesga) whitever, ? ?CELTIC CELTIC THATS THE CLUB FOR ME ?

Satyr, pretty much baphomet

its twisting of truth and lies to confuse and lead people up the garden path.

Still you pass these people as genuine sources of interest

And yet im a pig

you ever notice atheistic usually resort to egoism and name calling when called out on their theories?

bill hicks is same as carlin a comedian

both are quite possibly Luciferian high priests

both regularly wear all black with the magical medallion and their vitriolic comedy only passs through satire laws.

And what is a Satyr
There we have it folks, the boogy man is gonny get you.
We're aw going to the bad fire. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

See thats the thing with right wing fundamentalists. They actually believe the Bible should be taken 'Literally' word for word, forget Science forget Evolution. God made the world in 7 days, oops no 6, he took sunday aff.
Tell me this TET, why didnt Jesus write a Gospel? It would have saved a lot of bother.

Back