A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

There will always be those that mock my faith, they can always point a finger at a priest who is less than godly, because human beings are not perfect. I accept such people have their opinion and the right to voice it. The bottom line is they can say what they like it won’t affect my beliefs or faith and they will die as we all will and have to answer for their own actions. Let’s hope they don’t end up in a very warm spot in the universe

The structure of the Roman Catholic Church is based on the Roman Empire. The Pope is based on the Caesar and uses the title of Pontifix Maximus just as the Caesar used this title which means "greatest bridge builder" in reference to building bridges in society that connect back to Rome. The Pope can be seen waving the Caesar's salute today. The Catholic Church covertly incorporates many Roman pagan beliefs into its religion. The Church practice mock rituals of drinking wine as a metaphor for blood and eating bread chips as a metaphor for flesh and this ritual is a continuation of the Cult of Dionysus the deity of grape harvest, ritual madness, and theater. The Italian Nobility which established the Vatican still control it today and have built pagan statues all over Italy.
1555938977173.png

Last edited:
Jesus Mary and Joseph it sounds like a script from a Marks Brothers movie..... not so much a night at the opera.... as a day at the Vatican.... or maybe a Frankie Howard sketch from up Pompeii.... in which case .... as Lurkio would say... salute ?

The structure of the Roman Catholic Church is

I've always thought there was a hidden message in the title "You Tube " not seeing anything to dissuade me from that today. ????????????

Fifty what a walloper, word for word as he put up, he just copied and pasted. reams and reams of google conspiracy shite. probably not even got the brain span to read it as long as its got pictures it must be true.

https://steemit.com/roman/@arw/vaticanus-imperium

index.jpg

Fifty what a walloper, word for word as he put up, he just copied and pasted. reams and reams of google conspiracy shite. probably not even got the brain span to read it as long as its got pictures it must be true.

https://steemit.com/roman/@arw/vaticanus-imperium

View attachment 2481
Well said B1916.... if yet gonnae post tripe like that at least it should be your own tripe eh. Poor old Thai Tit hasnae the intellect of yer average daddy long legs. Well if it talks like a hun....

Back