A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I’m surprised no one has done that with our sweeper keeper, joe hart yet, always plays 30-35 yards fae his goal….it’s always on the cards for someone who dares to have a go, if their good enough 🤷‍♂️
Our opponents would have to be brave enough to leave their own penalty box first - risking the wrath of their park-the-bus defensively fixated managers.

Last edited:
I know there aren't many fans of egg-chasing on here, but Scotland just beat Eng-ger-lund at Twickenham for the 3rd year in a row to retain the Calcutta Cup in a fantastic game. Our opening try was one of the best tries scored in many years (our other 3 tries were pretty good too). 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It was a brilliant game, the 2nd try was a thing of beauty, danced past 5 tackles, running 3/4 the length of the field to score….wonder what part of Scotland Duhan van der Merwe is fae, think his accent sounds like the inner Hebrides 🤔🤣🤣

I know there aren't many fans of egg-chasing on here, but Scotland just beat Eng-ger-lund at Twickenham for the 3rd year in a row to retain the Calcutta Cup in a fantastic game. Our second try was one of the best tries scored in many years (our other 3 tries were pretty good too). 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Loved this today and I’m not ashamed to say I think I enjoyed it even more living in der Engurland 😂

Liverpool beaten 3-0 by Wolves today. Will they stick by Klopp? Personally I think they should. I might be worried if they sacked him though. Yes I do think they would consider Ange.

I think Ange needs to have a positive European pedigree before he would get a job like that.....but you never know.....it's more likely imo the Manchester City franchise have plans for Ange.....I just hope Dermot Desmond has the foresight to back Ange both on the playing side and on a personal level.....the Athenian Fenian gets us, and we get him...

Liverpool beaten 3-0 by Wolves today. Will they stick by Klopp? Personally I think they should. I might be worried if they sacked him though. Yes I do think they would consider Ange.
The Reds are decimated by injuries, many of whom are about to come back, so I think it's a blip on the screen. Also, Klopp is very charismatic, and I think he'll be fine. No need to buy into tabloid speculation.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Re; titles being stripped.

I suspect they will receive a useless large fine and possibly another transfer ban (the previous one was overturned). Maybe the threat of a points deduction. I doubt the football authorities will have the balls to issue a proper and fitting punishment as Man City are richer and they will threaten leaving for a European Super League alongside the other "rich" clubs that are screwed with massive debts.

Back