A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Just thinking there having had a wee look through that database.

2016/17 season , the incredible invincible season under Brendan Rodgers.
We won the league with 106pts and 106 goals scored, a Scottish top flight record.

Whilst we can't be invincible this season having lost to St Mirren, we could theoretically ( unbelievably actually) beat that points total and the goals scored total as well.

Aye ano ano calm doon 😂 getting carried away ahead of maself BUT...............................

Sitting on 67 points with 74 goals scored and 14 games to play.

That is a possible 109 points should we win these 14 games, 3points more than our invincibles.

14 games to score 33 goals which would be 107 goals and two new records.

Yes it's a big ask of course and before I get slapped down, just remember it's 5 past 2 in the morning and I should be in bed dreaming of Celtic instead of typing away about them 😴

It's asking the bhoys to be scoring an average of just over 2.5 goals per game for the last 14 games ( eat yer heart oot Paddy Power 💪),
It is doable if we were to thump a few sides by 4s and 5s goals and we do look capable of doing that of late.

I can dream but more importantly,
I think its an incredible testament to the work Ange is doing at Celtic to even be compared with what that side did, the records they broke etc and here Ange is having lost a game yet those records are in sight.

OK I'll away take my tablets now 💊
Naw! I meant my Samsung galaxy tablet 💻 😂😂

🥱 Night night noisers🌙
( morning even)

Awright I'm gaun I'm gaun 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🧥

🥱🥱🥱 🛏 😴😴😴🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀

I see the Welsh Rugby have banned the singing of Delilah because of the line,
'she stood there laughing, I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more'.
as it promotes violence against Women.

Meanwhile up in Bonny Scotland, its absolutely fine to sing about being,
'up to your knees in Fenian blood'
week in week out.

Peirs Morgan minced me 💀

Not a great line nor something I'd personally say.
Hancock is telly gold ,
Absolute car crash, doesn't even know what he's talking about 😆😆

This is the guy who anytime/everytime something went wrong in government he was wheeled out to spout utter pish and take the flak.

This doesn't excuse him though and his PR team , if he has one are as inept as he is .
I wonder if he has the same advisors as Prince Andrew.

It's clear he believes that the tories wronged him, threw him under the proverbial bus ( which is true to an extent) but he's still in the public eye , making a fortune for his "poor me routine " and he's trying to say " look 👋 all of that was done TO ME! Not by me", im a nice guy , i gave £10k to good charities but that doesnt mean i should give the whole £320,000 away does it? , all of it to charity,?
i worked hard for that boodle , eating kangaroo foreskin and beans for a few weeks"
but that won't wash not ever, not in this universe,
at least it shouldn't but I get the feeling that this is far from the end of Matt Hancock.

The English MSM will continue to use him as a distraction for the dumb ass masses entertainment and keep their attention focused away from Ukraine.
Take attention away from the government's involvement in the situation there.

People actually believe that the tories are giving weapons and ammo to the Ukrainians out of the goodness of their hearts.
Which is nonsense, the UK will be calling in that marker in grain, wheat and whatever else they want, tories don't 'give' anyone anything for nothing.

One thing that we can take for certain from this is just how the tories ( not just the tories) , & the establishment & Westminster, the Etonians etc believe that they are not subject to the same rules, regulations and laws as the rest of us peasants .

We just make the law for you to obey, then we forget about it like an old case study.
So much so that he, Boris, Prince Andrew and many more are prepared to go onto prime time tv 📺 and tell us all " so f**k, f**k off go f**k yourselves f**k you" andthats what theyre doing just using different words but its what they mean .

There was a moment in that video where I actually thought that was what he was about to say just that , you could see the contempt in his demeanour, he could care less about what we think.

Anyone who is confused as to why the country is broken need only look at who it is thats running it.
Complete bumbling fools , a procession of them one after another.

They are making David Cameron look good.

I'm going to end this wee rant cos I could go on forever.

Yes it's funny to watch but after that it's a sad pathetic state of affairs that these people are running the country.

These are the fools who represent our interests internationally and it reflects badly upon all of us.

I fear for future generations, if some radical change to how this country is governed isn't forthcoming.

This country is being invaded as I type, hundreds of children are missing, but the big topic for debate is the clown jester Hancock.

Makes me shudder at the thought, what's really going on?

Those of the Establishment don’t give a flying fuck about the average person…..they believe in privilege, and Title, and self entitlement…..folk need to wake up to these charlatans, then, the better we all will be…..we need men and women of integrity and decency to come to the fore…

Those of the Establishment don’t give a flying fuck about the average person…..they believe in privilege, and Title, and self entitlement…..folk need to wake up to these charlatans, then, the better we all will be…..we need men and women of integrity and decency to come to the fore…
So true Imatim , at least in the past , possibly pre-Trump these cunts tried to make an effort to hide their contempt for the hoi polloi but now they canny be arsed even with that .

Regarding Hancock, he's claiming that during lockdown he was hung out to dry by his party and that ruined any credibility he had ( idk why he thinks he had any before covid19) .

So he went in the jungle to try and put that right and show people that underneath all the politics he's a decent person who doesn't deserve the flak he's taken.

If anything he deserves £320,000 for going into the jungle for a few weeks with all the creepy crawlies and he done quite well I'm told , but he should be used to being surrounded by rodents,stakes , cockroaches and creepy crawlies having sat in cabinet with them for so long.

You're bang on about needing men and women of integrity and decency to come to the fore, I think its even more than that, we need an alternative , viable choice of a political party to vote for so as to break the stranglehold on power that the tories in blue and the tories in red have had for ever, liberals are no better and will u-turn, stab the voters in the back just to get a share of power like nick clegg did , dropping the pledges in their manifesto as they've done many times before,

Always remember the time they did this in Scotland to share the early Scottish Parliament with labour, and dropped the one thing that got them their votes in the first place from the manifesto which was to abolish student loans and go back to the grant system , dropped in an instant for a deputy First minister position, can't be trusted .

SNP have lost their way , constant political soundbite battles with Westminster, and that fukn gender ' realignment ' bill they tried to push through for 16 year old was nothing more than a political stunt designed so they could get people to go " oh Westminster have denied the Scottish parliaments right to self govern that's wrong and get people's backs up.

I won't agree with Westminster interfering with Scotland's elected Parliament but in this one instance I definatley do, Sturgeon using children as political cannon fodder a fkn disgrace 16s too young to make such a decision and she made a fanny of herself there when asked surely a 16 year old can buy booze then? Ehm....naw because..........bs.

Another option / new political party is required or the SNP needs to address the problems people face right now and to fuk with independence when people can't afford to eat , clothe themselves or heat their homes.

Oops ehm ....that's enough 🤐

The cheating and ignorance of the SFA.

"Queen's Park have been ejected from the Scottish Cup after fielding an ineligible player against Inverness Caledonian Thistle, who will now face Livingston in the last 16.

Forward Euan Henderson signed on loan from Heart of Midlothian after the tie was initially postponed on 21 January.
Playing him in Tuesday's rearranged tie, which Queen's Park won 2-0, was contrary to competition rules."

The EBT years meant every player on an EBT from the old Rangers of 1872 were inelligible.

AbleNeedyAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

"Queen's Park have been ejected from the Scottish Cup after fielding an ineligible player against Inverness Caledonian Thistle, who will now face Livingston in the last 16.

Forward Euan Henderson signed on loan from Heart of Midlothian after the tie was initially postponed on 21 January.
Playing him in Tuesday's rearranged tie, which Queen's Park won 2-0, was contrary to competition rules."

The EBT years meant every player on an EBT from the old Rangers of 1872 were inelligible.

View attachment 21722
That's terrible 😕 I'll bet the SFA knew all about this possible scenario beforehand given he played last game and were sitting pencils ✏️ at the ready waiting to fill in their wee form ❌
Is this our former bhoy Henderson?

Inverness should do the sporting thing and allow Queen's to go through and show everyone the fantastic morals, ethics and sporting principles that the club are built upon and everyone worldwide knows they are renowned for having.🤭

In fact Queen's should write a letter to iverness and plead with them to " do the honourable thing" 🤭

Last edited:

View attachment 21722

Why doesn’t a club who has been sanctioned in this fashion simply say to the SFA…

“The SFA created a precedent when you allowed theRangers to flagrantly break the SFA rules, by the issuing of side letters to all their players that were part of the EBT scheme. If no penalty was applied, as SFA rules stipulate, to every game where theRangers were in breach of said SFA rules, what justifiable reason is there to impose any sanction on our club?”

Why doesn’t a club who has been sanctioned in this fashion simply say to the SFA…

“The SFA created a precedent when you allowed theRangers to flagrantly break the SFA rules, by the issuing of side letters to all their players that were part of the EBT scheme. If no penalty was applied, as SFA rules stipulate, to every game where theRangers were in breach of said SFA rules, what justifiable reason is there to impose any sanction on our club?”
I think theRangers are all over this one already.

Well done to big Mercedes-Jenz on going straight into the Schalke starting XI , lasting the 90 minutes and helping his new side , who are currently plum bottom of the Bundesliga and 6 pts away from safety.

Big Jenz straight into the LCB position of a back 4 and helps his new side to their first point since a 1-0 home win against Mainz away back on Nov 9th of 2022.

Plenty of hard yards to be done there, good luck big man.
At least Schalke and the Bundesliga are only at the halfway stage of the season so there is time to turn things around.

Playing for Celtic in big games in the champions league and SPFL in front of 60,000 fans every time at Celtic Park will be of great benefit to him and Schalke that experience because even though they are marooned at the foot of the table at this time, Schalke fans like Celtic fans really get behind the team and turn up in huge numbers to back their team at the awesome Veltins Arena , capacity 62,000 and like Celtic it's a sell out every home game , one of the few clubs in Europe who can compete with Celtic in this manner.

Veltins Arena

Screenshot_20230204_074929_Chrome.jpg

A good omen for big Mercedes and Schalke on his debut, stopping the rot and earning the clubs first point of the year.

Shalke 0 - 0 Koln

Screenshot_20230204_072107_OneFootball.jpg

Screenshot_20230204_080001_OneFootball.jpg

Good luck big man HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back