A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Watching again Ange's celebrations after the full time whistle at Hampden in front of and with the supporters.

His " totally smashed it " gestures was fantastic to see, the emotion he let rip there was palpable it meant everything to him to be better than them, to beat them and lift the cup in front of that awesome support. 💪

Our joy was special anyway and Ange , being the man of integrity he is, has always maintained that as much as he loves being manager of this football club, getting it, bought 100% into it , fully invested in it and winning here , he will never try to fool anyone or embarrass himself by saying that his love for rhe club runs as deep as than the lifelong supporters, playing to the gallery not for him, (paraphrasing but his words to effect)

Of course how could it be?
We have been invested since a young age many of us and Ange didn't grow up a Celtic supporter.
Not that all do that's not what I mean just that hes only come along recently and wasnt invested, until he walked in the door, its the ilk of man.

This kind of honesty and integrity just endears him even more to us.

Thinking about this Angeball Celtic and comparing them ( not fair I know but interesting sometimes) to Rodgers invincibles I'd always seen it too close to call and Rodgers didn't have the option of 5 subs impacting the game but this bench is as effective as the starting XI I'm on the Angeball Celtic to win that now.

What he said here of the St Mirren game afterwards is a perfect example of why I think his Celtic would win,

View attachment 22068

I've heard similar in the past from Rodgers when he was here but come the end of a game Celtic were cruising 3-0 at half time there were many games I recall that the pace slowed and we saw the game out comfortable winners never in any trouble, a training session to warm down why not.....no!

That's the difference there this team are on it from the first whistle to the last hungry and BR might have had no choice but to conserve his players but I can only judge on what I see in front of me and that's the most exciting dynamic Celtic side I think I've seen since the Martin O'Neill era and Gordon Strachan era's.

That's really exciting because I honestly think overall Anges Celtic is better equipped than MON or WGS side.

Just get that Celtic sensation that makes your head tingle down the back when I think forward about this Celtic sides possibilities and potential.

The way we are destroying everyone right now is incredible because I'm trying to remember the last time we were firing on all scintillating Celtic cylinders.

When that does happen, just like under MON and WGS Celtic everyone better watch our we're more than capable.

Ange really does feel like he's here for a 5 year stint 🤞 I know I shouldn't let myself think like that, I'm emotionally scarred from the BR episode but again I can only judge on whats in front of me and that all points to Ange finishing his project here, he really is living the dream, the difference this time is I can physically see our manager is living the dream and loving every minute he's blown away by this club and its supporters.

That's in contrast to when our former manager was telling the world he was living the dream, which for a while I'm sure he did but Ange is a doer, he doesn't do the cheap talk and neither do his players.

A man of integrity , " you'll be surprised how long I'm here for" , the super classy email we all recieved after we won the cup it really feels like Ange Postecoglou was born to lead Celtic.

The board may have fallen and landed on their feet with him but they deserve credit for backing his vision , he isn't costing the club he's earning for the club in the market.

He has shaken this club in a great way and awoken our true ambition which has always been attainable,
make an impact on the European stage where we belong.

The board believe in him , I believe in him, we all truly believe in Ange Postecoglou.

Something special is coming I can feel it in my green and white bones.

As Celtic supporters we have an uncanny knack of sensing something good is going to happen.

Cmon the Hoops HH 🍀
Ffs can you keep it shorter. I burnt my dinner reading it🤣

Dortmund fans threw a used smoke bomb onto the field at Stamford Bridge and Chilwell picked it up and tossed it back into the crowd .

Dortmund fans were incensed , shocking throwing back the same misile.

A good game Chelsea 1v 0 Dortmund (1-1 agg) peach of a sterling goal.

VAR has just intervened and given Chelsea a penalty for hand ball that really wasn't a penalty , like Taylor it's hits his hand yes but the defender isn't even looking at the balk never mind trying to play it with his hand.

Havertz smacks the post now the penalties to be retaken for encroachment, player who encroached is the player who cleared the rebound.

Havertz stepping up again....and....he...scores lovely penalty 2-0 on the night 2-1 agg and just as I was praising this game VAR wades in with a machete and destroys it.

A good game Chelsea 1v 0 Dortmund (1-1 agg) peach of a sterling goal.

VAR has just intervened and given Chelsea a penalty for hand ball that really wasn't a penalty , like Taylor it's hits his hand yes but the defender isn't even looking at the balk never mind trying to play it with his hand.

Havertz smacks the post now the penalties to be retaken for encroachment, player who encroached is the player who cleared the rebound.

Havertz stepping up again....and....he...scores lovely penalty 2-0 on the night 2-1 agg and just as I was praising this game VAR wades in with a machete and destroys it.
When you see var decisions like tonite kinda makes you think ours arnt really odd??ze Germans have done my coupon 😥

How are dortmond top of the German league??fuckin rotten!!
Erm ...sorry buddy but 👇

Screenshot_20230307_235948_OneFootball.jpg

They are doing well though Espiritosanto, beat Leipzig 2-1 at the weekend.

Unlucky with Chelsea they not been doing great in EPL see why you'd fancy that, but this first leg they lost 1-0 aside haven't lost since opening group stage fixture.............not that you're interested in that 🤐 🧥

When you see var decisions like tonite kinda makes you think ours arnt really odd??ze Germans have done my coupon 😥
That's the mib party line right there I'd bet, ours is not that bad really, compared.

They need to realise that just because different high profile competitions are making a total hee-haw of things right now that's no excuse for them to be just as bad and worse.

I could see that being wheeled out as an argument in the future " oh well in the champions league even x & y officials messed up, we're just poor wee pathetic Scottish officials "

Last edited:
No way! Check this out , what the rancid put out yesterday as news , Tues 7th March 👇

* WARNING ! *
* SEVERE BS ALERT *

This article is from after the cup final, and before the St Mirren game that is lazy.....is it even lazy journalism?
Not sure this old story qualifies as any type of journalism, well and truly falls under the totally made up clickbait header.

The unashamed biased slant towards the rainjurs core is evident here in the football section.

Instead of talking up the champions elect and our exciting brand of football that just delivered a 2nd league cup the stories here are focused upon these subjects....

Vasilas Barkas in defiant Celtic flop stance as he insists " I don't have to prove myself " whilst parkhead return looms.
/ Barkas coming back to be no1 and sell our better players cos hes a super agent/

Ange Postecoglou lays down gauntlet to 7 fringe players as he reveals Summer transfer talks have begun.
/total fabrication Ange said the club are looking at targeting pjayers early again the 7 fringe players arent fringe players at all /

Odsonne Edouard called out as Celtic hero sees Patrick Viera go public with Crystal Palace concern.
/ unfortunate for Eddy its not fell into place yet, not our problem/

Josip Juranovic 'sad' Celtic didn't do more to keep him.
/ this is just a soap opera for tbe masses- source? > Ange Postecoglou/

Liel Abada pitched transfer dream while flop Vasilas Barkas turns super agent.
/ nit even worth a response except " talk sh*te"/

Kyogo dismisses Celtic transfer exit talk amid Crystal Palace noise as striker sets parkhead goal target.
/ Crystal Palace again and theyre interested in our Kyogo? Get in line/

The desperation here to push any kind of false narrative that in their hopes might make some Tim's feel not as confident as they should about the 'news ' they are reading about their cup winning team in order to sow disharmony is 'almost' beyond ridiculous.

Always known what they're like but fs 😆😆
It's the type of bias you might find in an official club magazine but it's a national newspaper.
That's a fair bit of effort put in to try and sell a non story to Tim's but we aren't on deludamol and that's going to a really tough sell.

Barkas is coming back with nothing to prove and he's maybe become a super agent , he might well broker a deal away from CP for all our best players, sell them all on terrible deals and then he claims the no1 spot all to himself because he's pissed off at mot working our as no1 and is gony get nasty Celtic back for that gap year in Belgium 🙈

Oh naw 😱 whit we gony dae?

Actually naw!
I don't believe it ya lying f**n bassas 🤣🤣

Talking a load of ibrox warm yella spring water.
Trying to spread doubt with utter bs fabrications and look French Eddys not 100% settled in , JJ didn't really want to go aw naw that's your former superstars, feel bad aye? Naw!

Whit we gony dae ?

Wur gony win the league 😄

Last edited:
No way! Check this out , what the rancid put out yesterday as news , Tues 7th March 👇

* WARNING ! *
* SEVERE BS ALERT *

This article is from after the cup final, and before the St Mirren game that is lazy.....is it even lazy journalism?
Not sure this old story qualifies as any type of journalism, well and truly falls under the totally made up clickbait header.

The unashamed biased slant towards the rainjurs core is evident here in the football section.

Instead of talking up the champions elect and our exciting brand of football that just delivered a 2nd league cup the stories here are focused upon these subjects....

Vasilas Barkas in defiant Celtic flop stance as he insists " I don't have to prove myself " whilst parkhead return looms.
/ Barkas coming back to be no1 and sell our better players cos hes a super agent/

Ange Postecoglou lays down gauntlet to 7 fringe players as he reveals Summer transfer talks have begun.
/total fabrication Ange said the club are looking at targeting pjayers early again the 7 fringe players arent fringe players at all /

Odsonne Edouard called out as Celtic hero sees Patrick Viera go public with Crystal Palace concern.

Kyogo dismisses Celtic transfer exit talk amid Crystal Palace noise as striker sets parkhead goal target.

The desperation here to push any kind of false narrative that in their hopes might make some Tim's feel not as confident as they should about the 'news ' they are reading about their cup winning team in order to sow disharmony is 'almost' beyond ridiculous.

It's the type of bias you might find in an official club magazine but it's a national newspaper.
That's a fair bit of effort put in to try and sell a non story to Tim's but we aren't on deludamol and that's going to a really tough sell.

Barkas is coming back with nothing to prove and he's maybe become a super agent , he might well broker a deal away from CP for all our best players, sell them all on terrible deals and then he claims the no1 spot all to himself because he's pissed off at mot working our as no1 and is gony get nasty Celtic back for that gap year in Belgium 🙈

Actually naw!

Trying to spread doubt with utter bs fabrications and look French Eddys not 100% settled in , JJ didn't really want to go aw naw that's your former superstars, feel bad aye? Naw!

Whit we gony dae ?

I believe most of us are more than aware of the negative headlines that constantly spew from the Hun leaning tabloids.

Linking to them keeps them relevant and in reality contributes to their income streams and promotes their anti Celtic agendas.....best to leave them to pander to the deluded Huns knowing this course of action will accelerate their demise...

* WARNING ! *
* SEVERE BS ALERT *

Actually naw!

Whit we gony dae ?

Great use of paragraphs🙈

Back