A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

We're allegedly looking to bring in Odin Thiago Holm, a 20 year old midfielder from Norway, who's played over 100 first team games
Seen some video clips, he looks 'useful' if a wee bit greedy at times
He looks a player mind you, and if we get him, he'll battle away for us
Another player who could bring in some big money down the road after we've wrapped up a few more titles
Hopefully, we don't stand still when it comes to looking at new players, as we know the vultures are circling, when it comes to our Bhoys
HH

Last edited:

Come on 26 own up. We all know your obsession with spanners!
It's high time there was 'spanner control' in Irleland
The store ower said it was a big 'wrench' losing the money, but they have 'tightened up' secuirty
I wish people would 'screw the nut'

I know...jaiket
:cool:

Come on 26 own up. We all know your obsession with spanners!

13177460_1000977326653045_3469202625793101570_n.jpg

In Ireland, a footballer managed to get his 96 WEEK BAN for assaulting the referee overturned when he was able to produce video evidence that he had only accidently btushed into him trying to get to the ball.

The ref should be banned for 96 weeks in my opinion - if someone hadn't been filming this then the player was suspended for practically 2 years!!!!

This new guy Bisgrove , Idk exactly but guestimating and making sheet up as I go along has been brought in im hearing, sounds like the usual bs spin, but brought him in to spend money , which is on the hush hush exactly how much they've got to spend because they're not on the stock exchange financial returns etc and don't need to say or, not like we do anyway.

He's going to spend money , at least the same money but they're saying more just a lot more wisely than Wilson.

I'm guesswork territory here but Wilson is the one who jumped before being pushed I think he's the guy who did the numbers,transfers , director of football, to Nottingham Forest.

Ultimately he would advise action they'd take as a board and act upon like bringing in GVB on back of slippy, financed the comings and goings that fuelled the run to the Scottish Cup, Europa league final defeat on penalties, and return to the champions league as humliating as it was also sold bassey and aribo two duds at higher level but had good europa runs bring in their highest ever transfer figure ( whatever it went) so they push him out the door.

That's probably down to the not so good signings of mega-talents Jack Simpson, Nnamdi Ofoborh, Mateusz Zukowski and Juninho Bacuna , Ramsay, Diallo, Matondo and Tilman.

The latter the only one that made an impact matondo has had one decent game in dead rubber cup.

They make out It's the 5 Veteran's ( Davis isn't being counted he's only 38) that's to be replaced.

We had far better players at the start of Ange's overhaul but they had to go , wantaways but they were worth millions and they've just applauded and lauded McGregor and Co, serenaded at ibrox the same players who jumped a sinking ship, that's OK they're true blue , Bank of England blue.

So Bisgrove right away is up against it , yes no doubt a lot of wages will be freed up however close that chart is.

That's 5 higher earners so does he replace with 5 higher earners?
If yes they'll likely be from the championship and not come cheaply probably on 20kpwk already at Preston.
We know there will be clubs down there happy to help with loanees , something I expect a lot of, like us not too long ago.

Celtic cannot stand still and underestimate this guy Bisgrove that's exactly what they did with Ange and we've never looked back everything's changed for the better.

So we have to assume this guy knows what he's doing until its obvious he's to blame for bringing In unheard of overpaid always injured talent that thr hoardes turn on Beale and him and realise they've never had it so good as that Europa league final.
Doh!

I could be wrong but I think GVB a far better manager than Beale and the Europa league like the UEFA did to us before and them in Manchester, neither of us won the league that year.

They shot themselves in the foot getting rid of him thankfully.

Our board now have to step it up a gear with tickets and merchandise at an all time high, season ticket waiting list that would stretch around the world on top of 50,000 currently, our income has never been as high I think its been leaked we are going to post revenues of £112 million , with the Asian tour and champions league still to come and not oart of these nimbers to june '23 and reconstrucuon of the champions league is why it's essential we back Ange and have better quality of rotation in the squad, which will also take time to gel.

Spending £6 million on Jota,CCV, £4.5 for Kyogo doesn't guarantee success as we can see across the city , £7 million Kent , €3 million Matondo ,Colak £1.8 million.

For key signings there's not too much difference £4 million it's rhe type of player we seek to add whilst they must build from the bottom.

Could go on its a lot for just 3 players one leaving, one second fiddle to another who's leaving , Matondo has taken a year to kick a ball.

Ange's eye for talent, our scouting network have been phenomenal of late and put the big bucks up and the more we make the more we must invest in the club.

Get a team consistently to the latter stages of some European competition doesn't matter which and the refurb & completion of parkhead will organise itself.

We have another chance to put clear distance between us hopefully we will take it this time and it is there for the taking with some more quality signings
TL: DR, The Huns are fucked.

Big Jenz signed for Wolfsburg. Lad loves a green strip. It’s no Celtic but best of luck to him 🍀🙌
Aye, second that , the big Mercedes did not want anything to do with leaving Celtic he loved it here.

That handle bestowed upon him by our supporters will stick for life.
He did a decent job for us in his short spell here.

Wolfsburg, hardly Celtic but a good club all the same.

I'm glad he's got a decent move and hope it works out well for him.

The Volkswagen Arena , 30,000 capacity with 8,000 standing.

Not a bad move at all, they won the bundesliga in late 00s , 2007 or so.

Just missed out on European football on last day of the season too, they lost to already relegated Hertha Berlin, must've been a sore one to take.
1 point would've been enough.

Screenshot_20230617_135723_OneFootball.jpg

Aye, second that , the big Mercedes did not want anything to do with leaving Celtic he loved it here.

Just missed out on European football on last day of the season too, they lost to already relegated Hertha Berlin, must've been a sore one to take.

View attachment 22992
There must be Mercedes v Volkswagen joke in here somewhere 😂

View attachment 22992
There must be Mercedes v Volkswagen joke in here somewhere 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back