A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

🙈 Bosnia 0- 2 Luxembourg beat my 10 fold acca every other right, unreal.

I forgot Luxembourg are on an up in recent times but that's still a shock , unfortunately a coupin busta as well

These are good marketplaces for us Korea, Japan, Australia I'm curious though as to how much knowledge of them BR has.

Nothing like Ange does certainly, so if we keep buying from these markets then does BR have to ok that or accept that and the club will also target his options in Europe?

Great to have a top manager in so quickly great work by the club to do this and a guy who appears genuinely (cough) to want to mend relationships.

Aye we should get the best players from those leagues if possible and Rodgers targets as well, though unless Rodgers was giving transfer instructions from Spain before he was appointed Odin, and Tillo aren't his signings but Ange targets Nicholson and Mark lawall had been working on.

BR has praised our recruitment team and strategy does that mean that he has agreed to work with club signings like shved as long as his targets are properly addressed?
Questions questions.

Going to hear lots of fantastical stories of players coming in from the EPL but realistically they'll probably go to Saudi having played at the top, 700kpw in the sun for 2 seasons doesn't sound bad, koulibaly and neves the latest to go from the England.

Don't read the red top links but if Fabrizzo Romano is mentioned online I take that seriously he seems to be the definitive answer on transfers.

I mind Scottish skier ⛷️ baxter think his name was came 3rd in men's winter Olympics downhill.

Bronze medal , 1st medal for any ( British) not Scottish if you win, was taken away because he'd used a vicks nasal inhaler for a cold.

It contained a banned substance his medal taken away.

I use inhalers salbutamol and fostair and they make a difference 100%.

Scottish skier again when it was taken away

Am sure the customers will love it ,be snapping them up wi tales of just how great designers adidas are :LOL:

FznflLQXwAIQKAz

it's feckin rank

Am sure the customers will love it ,be snapping them up wi tales of just how great designers adidas are :LOL:

FznflLQXwAIQKAz

it's feckin rank
Not keen on the black stripes on top of the Hoops on the shoulders. An the raggedy edges, but hey, they still don't shrink to fit inferior players.

Back