A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

20:15 (10 min time) West Ham v Spurs on TNT 1 ( formerly BT1) to take our mind of this hate crime shite

West ham 1 spurs 1 got the hallmarks of a cricket score this game, west ham blew a 3-1 lead at Newcastle at weekend to lose 4-3 ( 20 mins gone)

Big Fraser Forster not even on the bench for spurs , worth Celtic having another go for him to replace Joe Hart?
He shirley canny be happy dropping down to 3rd in the pecking order at spurs , worth another loan move for us?
Help us out Ange til we get our own quality keeper

This west ham spurs game is so open its great to see both teams going for it like this.
Both sides great going forward awful defending from both as well.
Mibbees we ditched Ange at the right time 🤥

Something I've noticed about Ange's tactics at spurs that differs from his Celtic spell.
His subs seem to be at least 10 minutes later than they were at Celtic, always on the hour mark.
Tonight as well as a good few other times it's been 70 minutes not 60.

How on earth that west ham 1 spurs 1 finished with only 2 goals is beyond me, poor finishing from West ham in the 2nd.
Still I'd have to think that spurs and Ange will see that as a point gained just as moyes is saying.
Whether Ange will say that I'm not sure but moyes has really taken west ham to a higher level in recent seasons.
It's not an easy place to go

Yip, as suspected Ange talking it down but his voice and demeanour is screaming points dropped.
I think they did well to come away with a point despite the stats showing possession in spurs favour.
Possession means nothing if you don't use it to your advantage, Scotland v NIreland a good example of that

5 past 6 a.m

Screenshot_20240403_060432_Chrome.jpg

86 total visitors , 84 guests and 2 members online including me 🤔
Just goes tae show the Celtic Noise is the place to be.

🎶 Hello Hello Hello! Is there anybody in here? Just text if you can read this , there's always one us at home,

Theres lots of pain youve been recieving a distant pts gap on every season.
A decade on you're bitter through and through, ye can't accept that you're club is brand new,
But whit else can you do,
when I was a child yous were a bunch of cheats, piyed EBTs tae escape the heat,
hmrc fkn caught yeez oot,
Liquidated and kicked yeez oot
Yeez hud tae start fae noot
Now ive got that feeling once again , i would explain, you would not understand this is not how we are
You turned to look your klub was gone , hmrc put the pressure on
Yer club is on its knees
yoo- oo - oz are too used
tae kidding yerselves on
Relax, its just a wee deludamol , prick.
There'll be loads of " aaaaarghhh "
and yous may feel a fair bit sick 🎶

Last edited:
Crazy stuff going on in the German Cup

Screenshot_20240403_073924_OneFootball.jpg
Only leverkusen of the bundesliga made it to the semis , kaiserslautern, Dusseldorf both of bundesliga 2, saarbrűcken of bundesliga 3 the side who kod Bayern, have to fancy an historic double for leverkusen now

5 past 6 a.m

View attachment 25490

86 total visitors , 84 guests and 2 members online including me 🤔
Just goes tae show the Celtic Noise is the place to be.

🎶 Hello Hello Hello! Is there anybody in here? Just text if you can read this , there's always one us at home,

Theres lots of pain youve been recieving a distant pts gap on every season.
A decade on you're bitter through and through, ye can't accept that you're club is brand new,
But whit else can you do,
when I was a child yous were a bunch of cheats, piyed EBTs tae escape the heat,
hmrc fkn caught yeez oot,
Liquidated and kicked yeez oot
Yeez hud tae start fae noot
Now ive got that feeling once again , i would explain, you would not understand this is not how we are
You turned to look your klub was gone , hmrc put the pressure on
Yer club is on its knees
yoo- oo - oz are too used
tae kidding yerselves on
Relax, its just a wee deludamol , prick.
There'll be loads of " aaaaarghhh
and yous may feel a fair bit sick 🎶
Too many hellos for me Winter🤣🤣🤣

Back