A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

In a wee run to Ayr the day…unfortunately there’s some live street music…🙄
“Of honest men and bonnie lasses…and flute bands with orange sashes..”
Is it part of the membership process that u have to be a fat, ugly, creashy dishevelled toothless mess to join?
If it was the worlds ugliest band competition the one that just walked by me is in wi a shout ….holy moly 😳
The ones that get to walk with the band are hand picked as they are considered the better looking ones. The real sights are the ones on the side of the street in their pish and shit stained orange lurex mini skirts, actively trying to breed with anyone drunk enough to think they might forget it the next day 🤮🤮🤮

The ones that get to walk with the band are hand picked as they are considered the better looking ones. The real sights are the ones on the side of the street in their pish and shit stained orange lurex mini skirts, actively trying to breed with anyone drunk enough to think they might forget it the next day 🤮🤮🤮
Most of them are on DLA and canny walk to a medical…wonder if the bru had ther spies out the day …we letter drops Tues morning…Dear Mr Bigot, we are stopping yer money cos ye wer oot walking miles swinging a baton aboot….😂😂

spunkbuckits i believe is the hun term for them

Hickey going to brenford for 14m,,,,,,,,worlds gone stupid again
It's becoming a horrible part of the game now Kelly, that to many clubs are looking to snap up youngsters just to make huge profits upon them, and one we were guilty of doing so also.
Weather this practice is being used to generate income to invest within the team to make it more competitive within its league remains questionable still imo, and can't recall a team that has had lead to good success with running such a practice either.
Seems as if way to many teams from all over Europe now are going to try and cash in upon the EPL with such ridiculous fees they are still preparing to pay for players still trying to learn the game still imo

Thought we did Tony, but if a player is looking to fast track it to the EPL then maybe Italy looks a better proposition nowadays than by using ourselves now.
Still unsure if he's what you would class as a EPL player still
As so often in the past we appeared to have done a half-arsed job at trying for a player who was very affordable and who would have improved us (then wasted double that money on Bolin-fecking-goli).

Fair play to Hickey who trusted his ability to start for Hearts and thrn move to Italy to improve himself.

Will he succeed in England? I think he has the potential to but it also down to luck. He could be the next Robertson or he could fail and return to the SPFL.

But I would have liked him at Parkhead.

Thought we did Tony, but if a player is looking to fast track it to the EPL then maybe Italy looks a better proposition nowadays than by using ourselves now.
Still unsure if he's what you would class as a EPL player still
Not sure if we put a bid in mate but Bologna got him for 1.5 million so a tidy profit for them.I think he'll do well ,he looks an intelligent player and can play in defence and midfield.Thats a big fee for a Scottish 20 year old so they must see a lot of potential.

As so often in the past we appeared to have done a half-arsed job at trying for a player who was very affordable and who would have improved us (then wasted double that money on Bolin-fecking-goli).

Fair play to Hickey who trusted his ability to start for Hearts and thrn move to Italy to improve himself.

Will he succeed in England? I think he has the potential to but it also down to luck. He could be the next Robertson or he could fail and return to the SPFL.

But I would have liked him at Parkhead.
Agreed BB, especially when at the time we were so into buying projects and without a management and coaching team to actually develop them to a standard of getting the big money in return for them, especially when there was also such a lack of ambition within the club also at the time, so glad to see the end of that practice now.

Agreed BB, especially when at the time we were so into buying projects and without a management and coaching team to actually develop them to a standard of getting the big money in return for them, especially when there was also such a lack of ambition within the club also at the time, so glad to see the end of that practice now.
Yip - buy foreign young projects then employ a manager who was not interested in developing youngsters. Awful management by the highest paid CEO in British football. Thankfully that is in the past now.

Young players need the right attitude and a good manager who believes in them and gives them a chance.Look at Callum McGregor for example..did anyone think he'd end up the player he is now and Celtic captain?I doubt it.We can thank Ronny and Rodgers for giving him that chance and showing belief in him .Best midfielder in Scotland in my opinion.Tierney was the same just a raw kid and look at him now.These are the guys our youngsters should be looking upto but you need more than just talent to make it.Hope we see another youngster break through in Anges time at the club.

Young players need the right attitude and a good manager who believes in them and gives them a chance.Look at Callum McGregor for example..did anyone think he'd end up the player he is now and Celtic captain?I doubt it.We can thank Ronny and Rodgers for giving him that chance and showing belief in him .Best midfielder in Scotland in my opinion.Tierney was the same just a raw kid and look at him now.These are the guys our youngsters should be looking upto but you need more than just talent to make it.Hope we see another youngster break through in Anges time at the club.
Very true Tony, and also prepared to give them that opportunity also.
A great manager like Ange has already set out a template of the standard of player he is hoping to create for the team and with a direction of being able to act responsible on and off the field of play.
Still believe that any youngster under Ange's watch would be given the opportunity to excel if they can match his criteria of what he wants from the player in return, but it will take a lot of work from them in return.
Great to see the club finally starting to be run like a proper football club should be imo.

Very true Tony, and also prepared to give them that opportunity also.
A great manager like Ange has already set out a template of the standard of player he is hoping to create for the team and with a direction of being able to act responsible on and off the field of play.
Still believe that any youngster under Ange's watch would be given the opportunity to excel if they can match his criteria of what he wants from the player in return, but it will take a lot of work from them in return.
Great to see the club finally starting to be run like a proper football club should be imo.
Just exactly. Give the youngsters a pathway to progress. And if they are given a chance in the first team and they do well then reward them with further opportunities to progress and succeed,.

Members online

Latest posts

Back