A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Ah ....the good old days. Get the connells at the ready... a few sheepskin jaikets and a game of I spy and we will sail through it.
God help the young team though they will think they are dieing 🤣
They’ll be ok till their phones go flat then it will be like a snowflake Mad Max out there they’ll be trying tae text wi two plastic cups and a bit of string and trying are look up google on an etch a sketch and the hospital’s will be flooded wi youngsters with their arms stuck in the air trying tae get a signal on their flat phones

Last few seasons the idea is to cut down travel and cost,clubs quoted cost some of Div 1 Clubs survive on the breadline i/e Exeter v Carslyle long haul to get beat little or no travelling fans you can see why
Aye makes sense , what's the point of a Preston v Dover 1rst round tie?
They used this in the 50s I think in Scotland as well

If ever a side bottled it was USG tonight they'll be gutted.
PSV 1each in extra time 2each agg.
Whenever we play qualifying rounds theres never any mugs were drawn against ( though we go the champions route) well theres been plenty of hefty hidings for a few sides over two legs in this champions league 3rd round tonight, shock of the night Qarabag beating ferencvaros 3-1 in Hungary to win 4-2 on agg

Got a look at morelos unfortunately tonight. Well he looks so unfit and overweight it shows Griffiths in a better light now.
He was too slow to beat the keeper to the ball 20 yards into the USG half.
He was blowing like a bagpipe after 10 minutes, hes dangerous enough if the ball gets to him in the right position but it shows how desperate they were tonight , they were losing the crowd tonight until that penalty , even 50 minutes in the zombies were not liking it.

I think this story's about 4 days old though I'm just discovering it now.
Lukasz Zaluska and his family been bumped for nearly £300,000 by the taxman and once it was discovered there was a mistake HMRC offered £100 compensation.
I mean What the actual feck?
3 years spent trying to get their money back with one accountant saying that what HMRC have done " is tantamount to theft " .
HMRC dont like theft and will pursue those who steal from them forever , unless you are oldco/sevco , google, Macdonalds, Apple, Microsoft and the likes.
This is disgusting shameful and picking on the wee person again.
Ok Zaluska has been listed on Forbes as having a net worth of $1.5 million.
So yes hes a millionaire but his money wasnt handed to him on a plate he had to earn it.
HMRC have let far bigger sums slide ( we all know this) yet choose to do this?
Disgraceful , and to offer a hundered quid is an absolute insult.

Last edited:
I think this story's about 4 days old though I'm just discovering it now.
Lukasz Zaluska and his family been bumped for nearly £300,000 by the taxman and once it was discovered there was a mistake HMRC offered £100 compensation.
I mean What the actual feck?
3 years spent trying to get their money back with one accountant saying that what HMRC have done " is tantamount to theft " .
HMRC dont like theft and will pursue those who steal from them forever , unless you are oldco/sevco , google, apple, Macdonalds, Apple, Microsoft and the likes.
This is disgusting shameful and picking on the wee person again.
Ok Zaluska has been listed on Forbes as having a net worth of $1.5 million.
So yes hes a millionaire but his money wasnt handed to him on a plate he had to earn it.
HMRC have let far bigger sums slide ( we all know this) yet choose to do this?
Disgraceful , and to offer a hundered quid is an absolute insult.

Edit : story's actually at least 3 years old

No spoilers now, I still want to watch the film!

(OK - I did watch it last weekend on the boax, but dozed off and missed the ending).
There is a documentary called The Burger and The King about the demise of Elvis.
He liked mega thousands of calorie burgers and opiate pain killers.
The medical staff told his family….don’t buy him death burgers but Elvis would tell them…get me a fuckin mega death multi calorie burger or yer gettin disinherited. (They even flew in a private plane to get one of these burgers)
Twas either Elvis or Kris Boyd canna mind which.

The daily lier bumming up sevco supporters telling Euro teams who play at Ibloss is like playing in front of a monster mind they could be right mean they behave like animals if the are getting beat , however in my experience when an away team score it goes as quite as the grave,we’ll it has been dead and buried before but don’t say that because the trouth hurts and they can’t stand that,I think this is an attempt to say Eruro night at Ibloss is better than the fantastic nights at Celtic park which many teams and players refer to as an unforgettable forgettable experience playing in front such dedicated support well I suppose they have to drum up support from somewhere

Last edited:
There is a documentary called The Burger and The King about the demise of Elvis.
He liked mega thousands of calorie burgers and opiate pain killers.
The medical staff told his family….don’t buy him death burgers but Elvis would tell them…get me a fuckin mega death multi calorie burger or yer gettin disinherited. (They even flew in a private plane to get one of these burgers)
Twas either Elvis or Kris Boyd canna mind which.
I think the Kris Boyd movie was called His Latest Flamegrilled Burger. It was about his troubled relationship with his manager, Colonel Saunders, who persuaded the monster muncher to sign for KFC (of course, pubeheid was gutted when he found out it was Killie FC rather than the fast food chain he had joined).

20200928_223715.jpg

Back