A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

It's funny that a single govenment can't pass a bill for months without fighting back and forth, numberous amendments etc, however the new "bail-in" laws were passed by the majority of western governments with days of each other.

If you don't know about "bail-in" laws you should go and read up on it.

Last edited:
Them dopey hun pricks think that there is a competition ongoing about who is going to get more upon transfer fees from players.
The scum still need money where as we don't, so want to keep the jewels within our crown and what's more them jewels are happy to represent and play for the biggest and best club within Scotland by far.
The record transfer fee still remains at only 25M for KT and we already have a good few worth far more than that within the current transfer market, and if Shirley is worth 20M 😂
Then Jota with many more are worth far more.
To get Jota for 6/7M is an absolute steal and one I didn't think we could actually pull off with him worth far more than that.
Prove himself within the CL and his value could well be worth in the excess of 40M plus bracket, double that if you want to use scum figures.
A player that can score and create so much within todays game is a very valuable asset and even the thickest of hun fucks knows that, which in turn makes fat prick boyd King of the thickest scum hun fucks still imo.
The last thing that was Thicker than him they built a castle on it

If things get as tough as predicted financially this winter, I can see folk keeping more cash at home in case the banks crash. Let's face it, your money doesn't make any money in the banks anymore.
Well shammy that's exactly what I said earlier , when I first started taking money out of the bank to put in my safe my family said I was being paranoid.
This was just after lockdown and the furlough schemes , Ukraine etc.
I was saying this will impact us all.
Now its kicking off in Gaza, israel, the yanks and Chinese , my family , some of them are following suit.
The government dont want the masses to have hard cash.
Theres a reason why credit is still relatively easy to obtain.
If we're all left with plastic and a huge depression hits again , what's the plastic going to be worth then?
Worthwhile having your own savings, having gold is no bad thing either.

Well shammy that's exactly what I said earlier , when I first started taking money out of the bank to put in my safe my family said I was being paranoid.
Now its kicking off in Gaza, israel, the yanks and Chinese , my family , some of them are following suit.
If we're all left with plastic and a huge depression hits again , what's the plastic going to be worth then?
When the price of gold went mental it was already too late to buy, silver and Bitcoin were seen as the next growth items.
Food and water are going to be the best thing to stock up on.

The smart people are rushing out now to stock up on hosepipes, before they put a ban on them. Then they will be worth a fortune on Ebay.

Keeping large amounts of cash in the house in a no, no, your house insurance doesn’t cover it,
Yes anyone who is thinking of keeping cash at home should invest in a safe.
Mine is solid and bolted through the floor with cast iron rod rods bolts and plates and honestly youd need a small crane to move it.
I live in a very neighbour friendly place where everyone looks out for each other, house , cars etc.
I have 2 security doors to get through before you can even approach my front door.
So my own place and safe is as safe as it is in the bank. Safer even.
I don't take out all of my cash , that would be daft as the plastic is handy for shops and pubs etc but I wont be leaving it up to the banks and government how much cash or gold I have.
Silver ( as Barossa bhoy mentioned) , well theres no sell on value in silver.
Anytime the price of gold goes up worldwide , the USA print more paper money to bring that price back down.
This is because the American government have been lying for decades about exactly how much gold fort Knox has.
It has nothing like what they claim , that's impossible as there are records kept on pretty much all of the gold thats ever been discovered.
The Chinese have been buying gold hand over fist for years including its citizens.
I cant remember which country asked the US for its gold back , central or south American country I think .
Theyd believed that their countrys gold was safe in the US but it's not even there. The US stated some nonsense high security threat at this time ( about 5 years or so ago) so opening fort Knox was a no go, and that country didnt get to withdraw its gold ( it wasnt there hasnt been for years the US government are in massive debt like everyone else mostly).
Fort Knox has been opened twice in about 40 years or more to let press see, but they cant touch anything just take pictures.
Pretty easy to make fake bullion

Last edited:
That’s auld hat, it’s aw paying wi watches noo ⏰ don’t even need tae take yir phone oot yir pocket….
Have ye got tae charge that as well ? My watch is for telling the time and occasionally I'll get a call on my phone.
Oh and apparently theirs a cost of Living crisis . You wouldn't know it with the need to have all the latest tech.

Have ye got tae charge that as well ? My watch is for telling the time and occasionally I'll get a call on my phone.
Oh and apparently theirs a cost of Living crisis . You wouldn't know it with the need to have all the latest tech.
Aye theres a cost of living crisis so why doesnt everyone go out and buy the latest all in one android/watch/ear buds/ shades / wallet/johnny bag holder/ cheque book and pen 🤷🏻‍♂️

You know the government doesnt want ordinary people ( those not born with a silver spoon in their mouth) walking around with cash when they start giving buskers on the tube a debit/credit card device so people can just swipe them a tip instead of dropping a pound or two into their hat

Aye theres a cost of living crisis so why doesnt everyone go out and buy the latest all in one android/watch/ear buds/ shades / wallet/johnny bag holder/ cheque book and pen 🤷🏻‍♂️
Exactly mate ...was laughing recently when the Scottish news went up and down the country to interview people to ask them how their coping with the cost of living crisis.
Boy in a gym on his smart phone pumping Iron with the best of sports wear on ...woman rolled her windae doon in her 40k 2.5ltr Jag complaining about the price of fuel.
Boy smoking with a carry oot. And a squad sitting having lunch and cappuccino followed by drinkers in the pub during the day getting bevvied. Whilst others were concerned they couldn't buy the brand labels and may have to join a food bank.
Poor souls I have no idea how they are going to survive this crisis. 🤔

Exactly mate ...was laughing recently when the Scottish news went up and down the country to interview people to ask them how their coping with the cost of living crisis.
Boy in a gym on his smart phone pumping Iron with the best of sports wear on ...woman rolled her windae doon in her 40k 2.5ltr Jag complaining about the price of fuel.
Boy smoking with a carry oot. And a squad sitting having lunch and cappuccino followed by drinkers in the pub during the day getting bevvied. Whilst others were concerned they couldn't buy the brand labels and may have to join a food bank.
Poor souls I have no idea how they are going to survive this crisis. 🤔
Aye tough times indeed pour souls

Yes anyone who is thinking of keeping cash at home should invest in a safe.
Mine is solid and bolted through the floor with cast iron rod rods bolts and plates and honestly youd need a small crane to move it.
I live in a very neighbour friendly place where everyone looks out for each other, house , cars etc.
I have 2 security doors to get through before you can even approach my front door.
So my own place and safe is as safe as it is in the bank. Safer even.
I don't take out all of my cash , that would be daft as the plastic is handy for shops and pubs etc but I wont be leaving it up to the banks and government how much cash or gold I have.
Silver ( as Barossa bhoy mentioned) , well theres no sell on value in silver.
Anytime the price of gold goes up worldwide , the USA print more paper money to bring that price back down.
This is because the American government have been lying for decades about exactly how much gold fort Knox has.
It has nothing like what they claim , that's impossible as there are records kept on pretty much all of the gold thats ever been discovered.
The Chinese have been buying gold hand over fist for years including ordinary people.
I cant remember which country asked the US for its gold , central or south American country I think .
Theyd believed that their countrys gold was safe in the US but it's not even there. The US stated some nonsense high security threat at this time ( about 5 years or so ago) so opening fort Knox was a no go, and that country didnt get to withdraw its gold ( it wasnt there hasnt been for years the US government are in massive debt like everyone else mostly).
Fort Knox has been opened twice in about 40 years or more to let press see, but they cant touch anything just take pictures.
Pretty easy to make fake bullion
Sounds like you have a safe and secure home.
We've all been fed crap by all our politicians and bureaucrats for years while they line their pockets and abuse powers.
I heard that China was printing money the same as the US was.
Considering the cost of the Iraq war was billions a week. Not to mention Afghanistan. It's a fair assumption that fort Knox is empty. I doubt we'll ever know.
My thoughts on silver were for trade as the price has been stagnant but it will rise in the right situation.
But suddenly I've the urge to buy a hose?

Members online

No members online now.

Back