A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Exactly mate ...was laughing recently when the Scottish news went up and down the country to interview people to ask them how their coping with the cost of living crisis.
Boy in a gym on his smart phone pumping Iron with the best of sports wear on ...woman rolled her windae doon in her 40k 2.5ltr Jag complaining about the price of fuel.
Boy smoking with a carry oot. And a squad sitting having lunch and cappuccino followed by drinkers in the pub during the day getting bevvied. Whilst others were concerned they couldn't buy the brand labels and may have to join a food bank.
Poor souls I have no idea how they are going to survive this crisis. 🤔
Some twat just charged me £1.50 for a can a irn bru and it wisnae even cold! But that's another story.
Fuckin ice cream van! 😾

We've been handed a really tough start to our campaign. The games weve played and then killie away, Hertz at home , utd away then the tributeers at home sandwiched in that is another jaunt to dingwall in the league cup.
That's a tough lot of opening fixtures.
If we can win all these games that will be some start and they will have these games yet to come.
I'm cautious when I'm saying this is our best squad for donkeys because I thought the same in our attempt at the 10.
The difference is Ange of course.
Very optimistic given our opening displays.
Keep this up and the pressure on the " pish guzzling heathens " will be immense.

I think a generator to keep the freezer running a couple of Jerry cans of fuel and a camping stove a source of light and a way to keep warm would be the best investment this winter stashing cash and metals is all very well but it won’t keep you warm or feed you if the power goes out
It would allow you to know you have the option to buy those things though if plastic is no longer an option.
Its happened before , in places like Greece even England.

It would allow you to know you have the option to buy those things though if plastic is not available
Yep agreed although I think it’s better to have them in advance or ye get caught out like the great bog roll lockdown shortage I know it’s an outlay if you wouldn’t otherwise use the stuff but even solar lights in the garden provide some security if the electrics off I just posted my last comment and and I saw this

Yep agreed although I think it’s better to have them in advance or ye get caught out like the great bog roll lockdown shortage I know it’s an outlay if you wouldn’t otherwise use the stuff but even solar lights in the garden provide some security if the electrics off I just posted my last comment and and I saw this
I mind when I was a student ( year or two ago 🤥) it was a pre pay meter and there was a camping stove and that came to the rescue many a morning.
Wake up , nae leccy , nae coffee oh wait the camping stove happy days

Ah ....the good old days. Get the connells at the ready... a few sheepskin jaikets and a game of I spy and we will sail through it.
God help the young team though they will think they are dieing 🤣

Just noticed the English league cup 1st rnd starts tonight and it has been split into group north and group south.
Is this new this season?
I know they did this donkeys ago
Last few seasons the idea is to cut down travel and cost,clubs quoted cost some of Div 1 Clubs survive on the breadline i/e Exeter v Carslyle long haul to get beat little or no travelling fans you can see why

Members online

Latest posts

Back