A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

It is sad news. He was a good humanitarian who made the world a better place. I believe he is mostly hated in Russia for destroying the Soviet Union. RIP Mikhail.
Aye they can't stand him he gave the federation wee bit of freedom and they ran with it and it all collapsed putin has his head on a pike I believe in his back garden its never been confirmed but sounds like a putin thing to do🤷

Coincidence?…

From a Bhoy on CQN

PETERLATCHFORDSBELLY on 31ST AUGUST 2022 10:25 AM

That fixture ‘computer’ eh? Huns get softball draw against tier 3 QoS at Ibrox, Tuesday night, play the kids.

Celtic? Wednesday night at Dingwall. Mmmm… All before the first derby.

As for the league, a remarkable coincidence in the first round of fixtures. Huns playing first at rounds 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8.

Only times they won’t get that advantage is Saturday, when we play each other and round 2 (when we played at the same time). TV schedules not announced for round 9 onwards, but expect the pattern to continue.

Remarkable that in the first round of 8 league fixtures they are given the advantage of playing first 6 times whilst we don’t get it at all. You’d be tempted to conclude that Scottish football is run by huns for the benefit of huns!

Coincidence?…

From a Bhoy on CQN

That fixture ‘computer’ eh? Huns get softball draw against tier 3 QoS at Ibrox, Tuesday night, play the kids.

As for the league, a remarkable coincidence in the first round of fixtures. Huns playing first at rounds 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8.

Only times they won’t get that advantage is Saturday, when we play each other and round 2 (when we played at the same time). TV schedules not announced for round 9 onwards, but expect the pattern to continue.

Remarkable that in the first round of 8 league fixtures they are given the advantage of playing first 6 times whilst we don’t get it at all. You’d be tempted to conclude that Scottish football is run by huns for the benefit of huns!
Nothing random about it, its well known they don’t enjoy the chase and neither do their scum fans.

Coincidence?…

From a Bhoy on CQN

So far you've got to say the cunning plan isn't exactly working.
We should be going into Saturday full of confidence in the firm belief that we have the better team, manager, stadium, fans, history etc, not worrying about Mibs, and media and fixture computers and agendas in my opinion, leave that pish to the huns, and should things conspire against us we can moan about it after the event.
Naw?

So far you've got to say the cunning plan isn't exactly working.
We should be going into Saturday full of confidence in the firm belief that we have the better team, manager, stadium, fans, history etc, not worrying about Mibs, and media and fixture computers and agendas in my opinion, leave that pish to the huns, and should things conspire against us we can moan about it after the event.
Naw?

Once upon a time we were labelled as paranoid…..by calling them out and producing evidence of their corruption and bias, that convenient Hun lie was put to bed…..collectively highlighting their cheating and keeping then under a watchful eye is necessary in my view…..it lets them know they are under scrutiny…..we either do it or they will take a lot more nefarious liberties that they currently do….that’s a given imo…

Once upon a time we were labelled as paranoid…..by calling them out and producing evidence of their corruption and bias, that convenient Hun lie was put to bed…..collectively highlighting their cheating and keeping then under a watchful eye is necessary in my view…..it lets them know they are under scrutiny…..we either do it or they will take a lot more nefarious liberties that they currently do….that’s a given imo…
Becomes even harder these days imatim with TV coverage in play these days.
Nothing can be done as such especially when they are all in cahoots with keeping the agenda of protecting hun scum as much as possible.
Putting our fabulous display on Sunday to suit a potential huge Asian Market with the time difference, would be peak viewing for that market and we delivered very impressively and no more with a kyogo hat trick with a wonder strike thrown in for good measure also.
Hence the downside is getting a tricky cup game in return, with a day's less preparation for the Glasgow Derby game on Saturday.
Yet what can already be concluded is the scum by all accounts have still a pretty shite back up team, with enough so called European superstars on show, yet made hard work of beating a QoS team by all accounts even if I never watched the shit show myself.
The point being is we can't expect to get everything in our favour either, no matter how hard all the powers to be in trying to make it so.
These bigger obstacles put in front of us have to be jumped over regardless of how high they are put up, yet we are still well capable of jumping over every one of them with plenty to spare in the process also.
Today's game relys upon squad depth over the course of a season and we have got that in abundance, the scum clearly haven't at present so more obstacles to be put in place to try and disguise the gulf in class we hold over the scum, and as hoopy said still not working for all of the bastards concerned either

It is sad news. He was a good humanitarian who made the world a better place. I believe he is mostly hated in Russia for destroying the Soviet Union. RIP Mikhail.
The Ruskies on the boat loved him and at the same time scared as he was seen as their only chance of breaking away from the old soviet authoritarian rule and maybe allowing them the freedoms they witnessed everyday of the western passengers on the cruise

we had 198 Russian crew and 35 aussie/kiwi/europeans mix , and 2 political officers ......kgb ,,,,,,the 198 were ruled by fear of just 2 people

The hard liners hated Mikhail but the ones i knew loved him

Know your enemy
by turning away you get nowhere our clubs gutless back of the bus cap doffers , they won't stick up for there customers and as long as were winning won't .,,,,,speak up

it's by saying nothing and not asking questions that allowed the cheats to ruin scottish youth football and cheat there way to titles
There's a £100m rerasons everyone should keep their eye on them

Becomes even harder these days imatim with TV coverage in play these days.
Nothing can be done as such especially when they are all in cahoots with keeping the agenda of protecting hun scum as much as possible.
Putting our fabulous display on Sunday to suit a potential huge Asian Market with the time difference, would be peak viewing for that market and we delivered very impressively and no more with a kyogo hat trick with a wonder strike thrown in for good measure also.
Hence the downside is getting a tricky cup game in return, with a day's less preparation for the Glasgow Derby game on Saturday.
Yet what can already be concluded is the scum by all accounts have still a pretty shite back up team, with enough so called European superstars on show, yet made hard work of beating a QoS team by all accounts even if I never watched the shit show myself.
The point being is we can't expect to get everything in our favour either, no matter how hard all the powers to be in trying to make it so.
These bigger obstacles put in front of us have to be jumped over regardless of how high they are put up, yet we are still well capable of jumping over every one of them with plenty to spare in the process also.
Today's game relys upon squad depth over the course of a season and we have got that in abundance, the scum clearly haven't at present so more obstacles to be put in place to try and disguise the gulf in class we hold over the scum, and as hoopy said still not working for all of the bastards concerned either

What it boils down to for me, is all we have ever wanted is a level playing field…..I’m sure most of us are not looking for any favours…..we’re just looking for a game that is governed and officiated in a fair and unbiased way…..does anyone here really believe that is happening?

It’s therefore necessary in my view for us to always challenge the cheating, corruption and cronyism that is endemic in Scottish Football wherever it rears its ugly head…

Last edited:
What it boils down to for me, is all we have ever wanted is a level playing field…..I’m sure most of us are not looking for any favours…..we’re just looking for a game that is governed and officiated in a fair and unbiased way…..does anyone here really believe that is happening?

It’s therefore ne essay in my view for us to always challenge the cheating, corruption and cronyism that is endemic in Scottish Football wherever it rears its ugly head…
Totally agree imatim, yet the powers to be can cover there tracks far easier than before, especially with media all in supportive measures in place to suit hun scum yet clever enough to be done in such a way that it doesn't really allow to much room to actually hijack the current situation as such imo.
The cheating mib issues remains the biggest issue within the Scottish game imo, and no matter how loud we scream regarding the issue still falling upon deaf ears still.
Without any change in that department then no chance of anything else ever changing, in fact only stands to become worse, if the main issue can't be tackled imo.

The Ruskies on the boat loved him and at the same time scared as he was seen as their only chance of breaking away from the old soviet authoritarian rule and maybe allowing them the freedoms they witnessed everyday of the western passengers on the cruise

we had 198 Russian crew and 35 aussie/kiwi/europeans mix , and 2 political officers ......kgb ,,,,,,the 198 were ruled by fear of just 2 people

The hard liners hated Mikhail but the ones i knew loved him
Seen there was a 3 day attempted coup after big gorby made the deals way regan it is such a difficult place to reign over is old Russia too many factions that are happy under commie rule gorby cud have sent in the tanks at the wall and all the territorys who wanted indy bi to yes didn't must have been soem pressure on the guy and he stuck to his morals hopefully to bring proper change unfortunately for him ur kgb acolytes appointed yeltsin the rest as they say is history and o give him the Nobel peace prize aswell a Russian leader getting that wow just wow so fair play to big gorby your in history in more than secure

Members online

Latest posts

Back