A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Will be interesting to see what role has in mind for hako as most of the clips shown seemed to have him more on the left side of the attack moreso than the right, especially when I would have thought we would have been looking for him to play imo cairnsbhoy
Aye ano John good point well we have abada and orielly as the inside forward in old money lol and now maeda jota and this bhoy more left sided maybe he's gonny be more the left inside forward John our front lines so fluid in its movement he looks like he will fit right in no problem no idea but I'm loving all this attacking talent we have the now

Reading this piece this morning from yesterdays Celtic Star.
Fascinating insight into the mind of Ange Postecoglou, how meticulous he can be and how that led to Harry Kewell arriving at CP.

Open Goal: “Why doesn’t someone give me an opportunity?” Ange on his Kewell logic via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Think it's a brilliant gauge of Ange thinking, Celtic, football.
Hes keeping tabs personally, not just on players but coaches and anyone with the right attitude and abilities for the job he's got in mind.
Attitude , seems to be essential for Ange.
The togetherness - chemistry, between the bhoys amongst the squad is visibly fun to see, and watch.
They're all really enjoying their time at Celtic.
Excited by what's coming. Hungry.
Ange is adding good players but good players with good character and good pedigree coaches with good character.
No prima donna's , everyone will get their chance.
Have no worries about that domestically, the squads buzzing and our substitutes are of real quality standard and could easily have started the game type of player coming on.
Some couple of weeks coming up ,
Can feel the tingling beginning .
Got to focus on Ross County and what the **k has been going on with my predictor results this season , I'm just in front of Kelly , FOCUS!
Compare this with virtually every human that walks thru the doors at Ibrokes…they all get consumed by something completely different.
Makes you wonder what process takes place when perfectly reasonable normal people immediately buy into all the hate and bigotry and paranoia….interesting stuff eh?

Would be amazed if united were to offer such a horrible fuck one of the better jobs in Scottish football myself winter.
Bought in a lot of players into dross cunty and couldn't see United paying compensation for such an eejit either imo
Tbh be honest johnno I wouldnae be surprised at all ,was he no working for the SFA I think before he went to County?
I think.
SFA governing body if they hire him they're effectively green lighting anybody who's interested

Aye ano John good point well we have abada and orielly as the inside forward in old money lol and now maeda jota and this bhoy more left sided maybe he's gonny be more the left inside forward John our front lines so fluid in its movement he looks like he will fit right in no problem no idea but I'm loving all this attacking talent we have the now
Have Forrest too, another winger.
Love that Ange loves wingers , who doesn't?
The entertainers.
Its a true characteristic of Celtic's historical identity.
Successful Celtic sides always have had flair rampaging wingers who dazzle and entertain the supporters beating opposition players through one on one skill.
Jinky, Jota, Di Canio, Tommy burns, Mcgeady ,Forrest , Nakamura , endless list.
Aye I agree cairnsybhoy,
I had a similar thought that Haksa in the first instance at least, could be come on forJota in a similar way Turnbull for Oriley has been done recently .
Straight swap scenario weve seen it a few times now.
It could help save Jota's batteries for this long sprint run to November or Abada hes younger but it's good news as all will spread the load.
likely to all get decent minutes the way Ange changes things on the hour mark .
3 games a week Is it? .
Lot of games.
I'm just going by Haksa saying at his presser that's his favourite and best position is left winger.
He can play anywhere along the front line inc. striker like Maeda can.
Gives great options , 2 winger/strikers.
I have a good feeling Haksa is going to be good for us🤞🏻.
If they're coming on as subs at the same time, and the games in our favour, Haksa and Maeda can play anywhere as an attacker so really doesnt matter who is coming off from the front line.
We've players who could easily start for us on the bench and domestically its almost like for like around each position. Fantastic
Nicholson must get credit here as well the boardroom shuffle has worked .
I'm sure Howe likely wouldve got the same kitty but spend it so wisely,🤔
Not convinced.
I read that Ange has brought 18 players to the club in his 3 windows , incredible.
Also Nicholson/McKay sold 3 players in the final season ( all 3) of their contracts Edouard, Ajer and Christie and brought in about £33 million inc paid performance related add ons for Christie and Ajer.
Another £2 million add on if Christie and Bournemouth stay up I read somewhere.
Taking Christie's transfer to around £4.5 million recieved.
That's real brinkmanship negotiations and Brentford, Palace and Bournemouth all blinked first.
Excellent business that's cut Ange's spending, the highest spending Celtic manager ever £40 million to just £6 million.
18 players in for this and 3 players sold financed it.
Brilliant stuff and well worth a novel sumbdy should write one.

Last edited:
Compare this with virtually every human that walks thru the doors at Ibrokes…they all get consumed by something completely different.
Makes you wonder what process takes place when perfectly reasonable normal people immediately buy into all the hate and bigotry and paranoia….interesting stuff eh?
Theres the instant siege mentality instilled by all at the klub.
Transplanted into the newbies head so newbie feels the opposite of the truth, that they are not establishment club.
They learn this not to be true, accept it , until something goes against them and but into their own nonsense again.
Something like that 😜

Back