A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Talking of telly, late on last night I had the telly on in the background think it was That's TV channel or something, wasn't taking any notice of it, then an episode of Till Death US Do Part came on, the old original black and white one. There was the usual Woke warning at the start about not representing current acceptable standards etc then 30 minutes of Alf Garnett coming out with pretty much every racist term you could think of and some you probably didn't think of, there must have been about 200 bleeps added to mask the worst of it, everybody got it, the Scots, the Irish, the Jews and omg the blacks!! Weirdly Ian StJohn was in it.
But why show it? If it needs the offensive warning then 200 bleeps to try and hide all of the offence why not just leave that old video in a drawer or possibly bin? If an easily offended Wokey had accidentally stumbled on that channel last night they'd have had a fucking stroke! 🤷‍♂️

Talking of telly, late on last night I had the telly on in the background think it was That's TV channel or something, wasn't taking any notice of it, then an episode of Till Death US Do Part came on, the old original black and white one. There was the usual Woke warning at the start about not representing current acceptable standards etc then 30 minutes of Alf Garnett coming out with pretty much every racist term you could think of and some you probably didn't think of, there must have been about 200 bleeps added to mask the worst of it, everybody got it, the Scots, the Irish, the Jews and omg the blacks!! Weirdly Ian StJohn was in it.
But why show it? If it needs the offensive warning then 200 bleeps to try and hide all of the offence why not just leave that old video in a drawer or possibly bin? If an easily offended Wokey had accidentally stumbled on that channel last night they'd have had a fucking stroke! 🤷‍♂️
it was the top tv show in the 70s remember at school in the midlands every kid used the racist slang heard on the show honestly think it helped make racism acceptable at that time blacks and asians would endure it every day non stop and looking back the schools did nothing to stop it

Chelsea without Russian money, will be bankrupt by the end of the season, they spend way more money than they take in….like the Huns demise, I won’t weep over their coffin 🤣🤣
With Sevco refusing the Sky deal and the SPFL saying we will go without them, does that mean Sevco will be able to arrange their own tv deal separate from the other 11 teams? If that is the case surely we should go that way!

With Sevco refusing the Sky deal and the SPFL saying we will go without them, does that mean Sevco will be able to arrange their own tv deal separate from the other 11 teams? If that is the case surely we should go that way!
i think celtic should be asking for better deal

if sky can give worst team in epl 100m guarantee each year

the deal for all scottish matches is very poor in uk context

I’ve got a vhs tape with the 1st show, on stage at the cotters theatre in Partick, wthere Jack keeps his just passed aways wife insurance money in the hoover , winstone empty’s it doon the rubbish chute of the tower block because its noo picking up and the bags full……of money ❤️🤣🤣
I was back in Scotland when the stage show came out, I picked up the VHS of it and we had our friends in fits with it when we watched it here
A friend of mine who had a VHS business, got me a multi system VHS/PAL machine, so we picked up any and all of our favourite shows when on holiday and we could watch them right away
A friend of mine was in an episode (Karen) I believe it was 'FLITTIN'
She was a 'Tennent's Lager Lovely' and Jack and Victor found a can of beer, and opened it to toast his leaving his old houseKaren Tennents .jpg

A 9 yr old fan injured and taken to hospital after a flare or banger or whatever struck him on Tuesday night.
So yet another fine will wing its way to the club just because some grown men canny do as they are told, the belligerence is breathtaking.
A don’t give a monkeys what atmosphere they bring on match days, they also bring fines, put the club in disrepute and injure innocents…dae as yer telt or go away.
The club survived fine and had a fantastic atmosphere before, it would without.
If they truly loved the club they would respect it instead of indulging themselves as they do.
It isny always just about you, sometimes it is about everybody else.
Don’t care who I offend, its time to stop this firework pish.

Last edited:
A 9 yr old fan injured and taken to hospital after a flare or banger or whatever struck him on Tuesday night.
So yet another fine will wing its way to the club just because some grown men canny do as they are told, the belligerence is breathtaking.
A don’t give a monkeys what atmosphere they bring on match days, they also bring fines, put the club in disrepute and injure innocents…dae as yer telt or go away.
The club survived fine and had a fantastic atmosphere before, it would without.
If they truly loved the club they would respect it instead of indulging themselves as they do.
It isny always just about you, sometimes it is about everybody else.
Don’t care who I offend, its time to stop this firework pish.
Aye, totally agree, there are alternatives, they could aw, switch the wee light oan oa their phones, Haud a wee bit o green tracing paper over it, and puff oan a vape pen…..simples🤷‍♂️

Just watched the Leipzig v shakhtar highlights and whilst shved scored 2 , the first he couldnt miss and the second a huge deflection.
Still we all know hes a decent player
Shakhtar look a side who play on the break.
We'll have to look out for that.
Mudryk looks the main man

Members online

Latest posts

Back