A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

This is the SFA best attempt at getting the non Qatar bound Celtic players involved in some meaningless brutal friendly.
Can see the headlines " Ange refuses to allow 15 Scottish internationals to be released to play friendly Turkiye " before Christmas, its a friendly but its life or death for Turkiye ( must say it that way or I offend all the young Turks )
Rangers, Ryan Jack meanwhile is out due to burd flu and cannot travel to Turkey ( Turkiye).

Ange will be taking his top team to Aussie......He will be going there to win all, and to stand proud with what he has achieved.......This will be a big moment in Ange's life.....The reception will be enormous......I hope we get it live here......Be better than the world cup.......
Tha Aussies want to see Celtic first team players, as Australia is a wee bit away from Scotland
Typical MSM slant on anything Celtic
And fuck Steve Clark anyway, it's his fault we didn't make the World Cup, he picks the team, and half the time, our guys sit on the bench in favour of English Championship players
Good luck in Oz Bhoys, and any of you who live Down Under, get yourself out to support our team in person
For some, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity
YNWA

Tha Aussies want to see Celtic first team players, as Australia is a wee bit away from Scotland
Typical MSM slant on anything Celtic
And fuck Steve Clark anyway, it's his fault we didn't make the World Cup, he picks the team, and half the time, our guys sit on the bench in favour of English Championship players
Good luck in Oz Bhoys, and any of you who live Down Under, get yourself out to support our team in person
For some, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity
YNWA
Well said D, and why the fcuk is it so important that Ralston , Taylor, Turnbull ( possibly Forrest) must be there anyway?

Taylor whilst his form is deserving a start or minutes for Scotland V Anyone wouldnt get a game anyway because both Roberstron and KT are both playing again after both had relatively quite long layoffs through injury and they will play so hed be back up.

Ralston is behind Hickey and Paterson in Clarkes packing order for no other reason than those two now play in England, when I'd have him in my side before them both.

Turnbull's last appearance was 25 minutes on as a sub for McGinn in a 4-1 away win over Armenia.

Theres no place for the experience of Forrest when he should be there especially when Scotland only have 3 attackers in Adam's, Dykes and Barrie McKay ( who is really an AMF).
Instead Clarke prefers Ryan Fraser and Christie.

So yes in this instance go fk yer confused head.
" I'm a little confused as to why it's not a FIFA official international break date, I mean its the world cup, how much more official does it get?"

FIFA REP : " Gets really official Stevie but you have to actially qualify for the world cup before you get an official world cup break -, dumbf**k (bet clubs like Celtic are laughing at him , like ) hee hee he dumbf**k, hee hee he"

Last edited:
I see sevco latest financial report is available

revenue total 86M approx
costs 97M approx

somehow thats 6 million profit approx

guess there must be income thats not very clear on their accounts

coz that looks like operational loss of 11 M

but seems they are sure its 5.9 m operational profit???

i must no be reading it right

see page 13 for total revenue/ total costs

Last edited:
As it's the 'anything' thread and just to give you an idea of "If it wasn't for shit luck, I wouldn't have any" The past month has been a belter, especially this past week for Murphy's Law
Monday, my wife decides to run a bath for herself, she comes out..."There's no hot water..."
I think Aw FFS !! Check the hot water tank in the basement...they're usually good for ten years then they 'go'
I open the utility closet door and yes, the tank has a slow leak
The last time I had this happen was 30 years or so ago, came home from grocery shopping to be met at the door with our big black cat MEOWING loudly and his eyes were like dug's baws, as I entered the house, I could hear a hissing sound...fuck, the water tank was leaking big time and out into the hallway and into the kitchen...FFS !!! Mad scramble ensued...plus, it was Saturday of a long weekend, rates are double for ca;ll outs...
This time, it was on a weekday, so while bad, not as bad as it could have been
Tuesday it snowed overnight, new hot water tank installed
Tuesday mid morning, no heat...check thermostat, check furnace, not working, house is freezing...furnace is in the same closet as new hot water tank...have had the plumbers back 4 times now from installation and checking of hot water tank and furnace
They say it's a short on the thermostat, changed a few things, and moved the thermostat downstairs, so that we have heat upstairs...just a temp fix, but as it was minus 5 this morning when I walked Georgia, it was fucking BALTIC all day today
This afternoon, I decide to go to the store
I usually take my SUV but asked my wife if I could use her Jeep..."Sure, no problem"
I get in and take Georgia with me, we can go for another walk, then I'll go in the store, then home
My sons work van (a big bastard transit thing) is in the driveway, I manoeuvre round it, careful not to hit the shrubs, and his van...forget about the close proximity of the address sign I made, solid wood, with beach wood and beachy shit, such as sea shells and rope etc, it's cemented in the side garden bed, and I hear 'CRACK !!" and feel a slight bump
Fuck, what have I hit...?? I move out and drive to the store, then check the damage...
I wrinkled the left front fender (what do you call that bit in Scotland ? Wing ?
Anyway, it's just a bit of a crease, and my buddy owns an auto body shop, so after I hugged my wife, and told her how much I loved her...she seemed skeptical for some obscure reason...all was good again, as I fessed up...I have the greatest, forgiving, loving wife...please tell her to read this
So, as they (whoever they are) say...bad things happen in three's so hopefully, that's it over now, and the Lottery comes up over the next week, as we have tickets, and by fuck could we use it 😁😆
Stay safe folks, and KTF
I wish everyone a safe and prosperous rest of the year

BE LUCKY Bhoys and Ghirls

YNWA
wish i could afford a bike

wish me luck paying the electricity bill soon

Sir Alex Ferguson speaking about Del Piero:

"After Italy won the World Cup in 2006 and Juventus were relegated to the second division, I was sure that he would leave Juventus, a player like him does not play in the second division. After my offer, his response was shocking, he told me: "Sir, you have spoken to me before, I respect you a lot, but Juventus are suffering a lot and my duty is to stay here, Juventus is in trouble, I am the captain of the team, do you expect me to leave them?"

wish i could afford a bike

wish me luck paying the electricity bill soon
I canny find the original post that Dilligaf posted, is it gone?

It's just I was going to put a laughing emoji under it 😂

To he clear , I'm laughing because hes laughing.
Laughing with not at etc
Cos if you canny laugh at these things yourself you might as well just
🎵"Break down and Cry-hy " 🎶 😂

Last edited:
Bitter sweet this post , good to see the bhoy doing well but still disappointed that we lost him just when he was starting to look like the SPLs George Weah and it looks like liverpool know fine well in Ben Doak they got a belter of a young player.

Sir Alex Ferguson speaking about Del Piero:

"After Italy won the World Cup in 2006 and Juventus were relegated to the second division, I was sure that he would leave Juventus, a player like him does not play in the second division. After my offer, his response was shocking, he told me: "Sir, you have spoken to me before, I respect you a lot, but Juventus are suffering a lot and my duty is to stay here, Juventus is in trouble, I am the captain of the team, do you expect me to leave them?"
Juventus are known by all the other teams in Italy as "Rubentus", it means To Steal.
As in cheating Huns.

Juventus are known by all the other teams in Italy as "Rubentus", it means To Steal.
As in cheating Huns.
Cheating barstewards Juventus, & as any Celtic supporter knows they werent alone
Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina were also involved

Juventus were relegated to Serie B in 2006 due to their involvement in the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal.
They were also stripped of their 2004/05 title and began the 2006/07 Serie B season on a -9 point deficit , having won their appeal against the -30 pt deduction meant to keep them in Serie B for two seasons but returned to the top flight at the first time of asking, unsurprisingly winning the title and promotion at the first attempt .

Aye the italians ( sevco aside are right up there with the worst) cheating fcuks about.

Got to love the italian PMs name at that time Romano Prodi 😂😂😂

As in cheating Huns.
And rightly so - Juventus (like several other of the "big" clubs were caught cheating and deserved their punishment. I have no love for them or any other Italian club.

But I respect Del Piero for his loyalty and love that when it is one of our own that shows this love of Celtic (Paul McStay is the best example in my lifetime, but there are a few players still with us who so far have remained loyal for a long time).

And rightly so - Juventus (like several other of the "big" clubs were caught cheating and deserved their punishment. I have no love for them or any other Italian club.

But I respect Del Piero for his loyalty and love that when it is one of our own that shows this love of Celtic (Paul McStay is the best example in my lifetime, but there are a few players still with us who so far have remained loyal for a long time).
James Forrest.
Does make me wonder though , had Juventus lost the appeal and the -30 pts stood theyd have been out of serie A for 2 seasons , would he have stayed then?
My gut tells me aye , but it tells me lots of things that are not always true.

Like , a bottle of buckie would go doon swell right noo.
4 hours later spouting like a budgie , with heartburn and the runs 😝

All premier league clubs MUST play on grass.
Or the new hybrid surfaces.
Those arec 95% grass I think?

Clubs like livingston and Hamilton should they be in the top flight and don't have anything better than an indoor astroturf surface from the 90s will have to ground share , which shouldnt be a problem since theres plenty grass surfaces in and around the central belt.

All premier league clubs MUST play on grass.
Or the new hybrid surfaces.
Those arec 95% grass I think?

Clubs like livingston and Hamilton should they be in the top flight and don't have anything better than an indoor astroturf surface from the 90s will have to ground share , which shouldnt be a problem since theres plenty grass surfaces in and around the central belt.

Is this official pal?…

Latest posts

Back