A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I know many of you don't watch NHL hockey, but this is one of the reasons most of us here in North America do
The game is fast, physical and there's the odd 'tilt' or two
John Scott has retired and has his own podcast on youtube, he's a funny guy, and many former NHLers come on his show and and discuss some of the guys and fights they've had throughout their careers
Big bad John, is 6'8" without the skates and 259 Lbs, he towered above most of his opponents, but this was one fight, where a rookie from the NY Islanders took him on
It's a belter of a scrap, and it looks as though he's scrapping with CCV...just my opinion
ENJOY
Watch till the end...click on the 'watch on youtube' bit
HH

Wow! Gerard Pique was sent off as an unused substitute in his final ever game. Lewandowski got sent off in the first half against Osasuna so Pique got off the bench and argued with the ref as he left the pitch at half time. This was supposed to be his farewell appearance before retiring. Oops.

I watched the Livi game again....I don't know if anyone else noticed...at the end Ange and Matindale shook hands and hugged each other....As Ange always does.....Then Martindale points up to his office and it looked like he was inviting Ange to meet him for a glass of wine, as managers do....Ange responed by nodding his head and giving him the thumbs up......Maybe the discussion was about something else, I don't know, but it sure loooked all friendly......

Two days later Matindale attacks Ange via the media because Ange alledgedly blamed the Livi pitch for CCV's injury....... Typical hun behaviour from Martindale.......

I watched the Livi game again....I don't know if anyone else noticed...at the end Ange and Matindale shook hands and hugged each other....As Ange always does.....Then Martindale points up to his office and it looked like he was inviting Ange to meet him for a glass of wine, as managers do....Ange responed by nodding his head and giving him the thumbs up......Maybe the discussion was about something else, I don't know, but it sure loooked all friendly......

Two days later Matindale attacks Ange via the media because Ange alledgedly blamed the Livi pitch for CCV's injury....... Typical hun behaviour from Martindale.......

Hun does as Huns do…

It's hardly as though CCV is the first or last player to be injured there this season even.
Aye sure it can happen on the best surface in the world a playet gets his studs stuck and twists a ligament or sprains a muscle but for Martindale ( a top flight European manager) to try and defend that surface is like Allan McGregor trying to say he wasnt jumping from a sinking ship when he left rangers just before they sunk.
Or GVB trying to say the word ' and ' without using the letters ' uhh!' at the end..uuh!

Watchin SkySportsNews there and they're making a big deal about Celtic not releasing players for the meaningless friendly against Turkey. Greetin face Steve Clark on too moaning about it no notice blah blah blah. Tough shit, its a nothing game. I fully agree with us not releasing players who could get injured in a money maker for the SFA.

Ange will be taking his top team to Aussie......He will be going there to win all, and to stand proud with what he has achieved.......This will be a big moment in Ange's life.....The reception will be enormous......I hope we get it live here......Be better than the world cup.......

Watchin SkySportsNews there and they're making a big deal about Celtic not releasing players for the meaningless friendly against Turkey. Greetin face Steve Clark on too moaning about it no notice blah blah blah. Tough shit, its a nothing game. I fully agree with us not releasing players who could get injured in a money maker for the SFA.
They can f'off, friendly games have no sense at this time of the year, particularly when they ain't going to the world Cup.

They can f'off, friendly games have no sense at this time of the year, particularly when they ain't going to the world Cup.
I dont know what Clarks moaning about. The result means nothing other than his own personal record. It also gives a chance for other players to win a Cap. He's known for ages we had the Sidney Tourney arranged. If he hadn't fecked up the World Cup qualification we would have been going there instead.
Not really bothered we're not going there tbh.

Back