A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Anyone see Bayern throw away a 2-0 agg lead away to Real Madrid tonight?
Absolutely mental scenes, Bayern won in Munich 1-0 , they're winning 1-0 in Madrid, last chance of silverware, so take off Harry Kane on 85 minutes, Madrid score in the 88th and 91st, typical Madrid, awful blunder Bayern keeper.
Even after this 9 added minutes , making kanes sub even stranger Bayern score what looks like a good 2nd goal 90+6 minutes but the linesman put the flag up instantly and wrongly.
He's not supposed to do that anymore, var cannot change it because the flag went up Madrid players say they stopped Bayern didn't and scored.
Mental scenes though and best atmosphere at the bernabeau for donkeys.
Won't see Bayern through things away as much as they have this season in next ten years, Kane has scored 44 goals or something mad as well and not won anything.
It wasn't because the flag went up but the ref actually blew his whistle so the Madrid defenders did ease up. As you say, it was so borderline (and wrong - he was onside) that the officials should have continued the game and checked later. Would Bayern still have scored? Very possibly.

Why did Bayern take off Kane? 1 goal from Real would have put it into extra time and possible penalties. It was actually 2-3 on aggregate as it was a 2-2 draw in Munich.

Let's hope Dortmund win the final.

Hate joey Barton to fuck but a totally agree way his take on all these females getting pushed onto the football fans!!!they haven’t the first clue what questions to ask either players or managers…a mean asking carlo ancellotti what’s it like to hear the fans🥴🥴
Bedtime👋
Sadly, it isn't just the female tv presenters, commentators or pundits that are terrible on the football - most of the men are much worse. The standards in pretty much every other sport are far superior, but football just seems to force this never-ending conveyor belt of gobshites down our throats.

It wasn't because the flag went up but the ref actually blew his whistle so the Madrid defenders did ease up. As you say, it was so borderline (and wrong - he was onside) that the officials should have continued the game and checked later. Would Bayern still have scored? Very possibly.

Why did Bayern take off Kane? 1 goal from Real would have put it into extra time and possible penalties. It was actually 2-3 on aggregate as it was a 2-2 draw in Munich.

Let's hope Dortmund win the final.
Would love nothing better outside of Celtic than to see Dortmund win it.
Tuchel taking off Kane was a crazy decision he should've known 2up with added var time they'd probably need him so poor game management from Tuchel there.
Aye the linesman raises flag instantly (wrongly), referee blows whistle on seeing the flag ( wrongly , should know the phase hasn't ended) then because he blew for it VAR cannot reverse the decision?
This is football gone nuts.
Tuchel just said the linesman said that he was " sorry " .
Tuchel and the combined mibs/var contrived to throw away a famous win in 3 minutes there.
This ' mis-use' of mibs/var is probably being examined here by the Scottish mibs/var mob as we speak.

Last edited:
Hate joey Barton to fuck but a totally agree way his take on all these females getting pushed onto the football fans!!!they haven’t the first clue what questions to ask either players or managers…a mean asking carlo ancellotti what’s it like to hear the fans🥴🥴
Bedtime👋
Is a nonsense really is, can handle a pretty face and legs to front the show ok, but a female co-comentary, interviewer, even lineswomen/person -referee.
Not saying that woman can't be involved in what is strictly a man's game but it's overkill sometimes, there's no need for it, folk will get used to it without a media battering.
It can get tedious if a woman is talking about a type of challenge for example because you can't really scale down the physicality involved so certain insights can only really be guesswork.

Anybody else get surprising amount of joy watching Dortmund ko PSG the other night?
I did , happy to report.
Was great watching mbappe and Co hit the woodwork and fail time and again, should've scored, what with all the MONEY they've spent €200million on Neymer, probably about the same on mbappe's wages and hundreds of millions on all they can buy including messi and still the French champioonees!
PSG 👎 ha ha girfuy
Dortmund 💪
In a way its strange as Dortmund are no European minnows, one of the biggest clubs in the world and they should be in champions league finals.
The fact they don't spend so recklessly as PSG but still spend big just with more attention to details, details like ' is the player we're buying a complete tosser of a person in everyday life?", those type of details overlooked by PSG have been the type that's cost them the chance of winning champions league glory with 3 of the worlds best players in messi, mbappe and neymar in it , all 3 like " im the main man, me"
Pretty safe to assume that the vast majority of neutral fans in the world want to see Dortmunds name on the trophy rather than Real Madrid, who should be given this cup after this edition is finished to keep regardless of the result.

What a semi, but...should the bayern 'goal' have stood? Lineman and Ref make massive error by raising the flag and Ref blowing. To me it looked like the Real players stopped and that allowed the shot. We'll never know he may still have scored and it would have stood as the player that crossed was not offside. What a fuck up.

What a semi, but...should the bayern 'goal' have stood? Lineman and Ref make massive error by raising the flag and Ref blowing. To me it looked like the Real players stopped and that allowed the shot. We'll never know he may still have scored and it would have stood as the player that crossed was not offside. What a fuck up.

They slowed down but were well on the backfoot at the time I think Bayern would still score great move.
Either way its unacceptable, the money , manpower hrs, everything that's been thrown at this technologically and its still , exploitable is one word , not an exact science a few words more.
Var is hardly a newcomer so how has this not happened before? I don't get it.
How with everything behind it can the champions league semi final come down to a " sorry" post fuk up from the linesman? If var is to put right clear and obvious mistakes they messed this one right up.
For the first time I think I got the thinking of keeping the flag down for a few moments of the phase of play.
I can't understand why a referee can blow a whistle on field and be overruled by var in one instance but not another, its a total shitshow.
That there's such loopholes in the referee-var team officials can't be a good thing certainly not for Scottish football , Celtic particularly, just another honest mistake waiting to happen now it's a real thing on TV our refs will do it weekly basis if this isn't addressed.

They slowed down but were well on the backfoot at the time I think Bayern would still score great move.
Either way its unacceptable, the money , manpower hrs, everything that's been thrown at this technologically and its still , exploitable is one word , not an exact science a few words more.
Var is hardly a newcomer so how has this not happened before? I don't get it.
How with everything behind it can the champions league semi final come down to a " sorry" post fuk up from the linesman? If var is to put right clear and obvious mistakes they messed this one right up.
For the first time I think I got the thinking of keeping the flag down for a few moments of the phase of play.
I can't understand why a referee can blow a whistle on field and be overruled by var in one instance but not another, its a total shitshow.
That there's such loopholes in the referee-var team officials can't be a good thing certainly not for Scottish football , Celtic particularly, just another honest mistake waiting to happen now it's a real thing on TV our refs will do it weekly basis if this isn't addressed.
If it happened to Real Madrid instead of Bayern then your talking meltdown!!!a felt sorry for Bayern ,there manager had a brain fart way his substitutions,,Madrid weren’t gonny score if they played til Sunday?? But overload in the defence sowed doubt amongst the defenders as to who does what?…much the same as with us against aberdeen in the semi……

Back