A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

One of his best, filmed LIVE in San Quentin prison His last words were rumoured to be "I hear a train a coming and funny enough although he was rumoured to have served prison time, he never actually went to prison but had several misdemeanours which landed him in jail overnight apparently

70 odd years old still sounds brilliant,,you think they’ll be playing westlife/boyzone/spice girls in 70 years time??🤢
true dat...and the Stones are coming to town, but the tickets are way too expensive, I'm happy that I got to see them LIVE in the US, in their heyday, I won the tickets and the price back in the day was $18 US...lol

70 odd years old still sounds brilliant,,you think they’ll be playing westlife/boyzone/spice girls in 70 years time??🤢
When the wee yin has a sleepover at our place, we stick on youtube and have a dance off, she loves some of the oldies, the jivers etc, and of course, Elvis, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran and the rest...a simpler time for sure but the music really 'ROCKED' back in the day

When the wee yin has a sleepover at our place, we stick on youtube and have a dance off, she loves some of the oldies, the jivers etc, and of course, Elvis, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran and the rest...a simpler time for sure but the music really 'ROCKED' back in the day
Well it’s standing the test of time mate,,still sounds good.🕺🏻

Diana Ross night tonight on beeb 2. She might not be everyones cup of tea but by god she's been around a long time, and always looked tidy.
Hard to pick from her vast catalogue, but this is one of her early ones with The Supremes...#

Loved CREAM (Clapton, Bruce and Ginger Baker) had their albums, along with Black Sabbath and a few other albums, when I was 15 - 16, takes me back to when I was winching lol

Loved CREAM (Clapton, Bruce and Ginger Baker) had their albums, along with Black Sabbath and a few other albums, when I was 15 - 16, takes me back to when I was winching lol
Got to see a CREAM tribute band when we were in Edinburgh a while back, Dill; a tribute band with a difference, though. The sons of Bruce and Baker, and the nephew of Clapton. Absolutely brilliant.

Members online

Back