Aberdeen v Celtic - Scottish Premiership Sunday 27 October kick-off 12.15pm

Haha it was my mates 30th last week. The lad is a bit bonkers, weird but not violent. His ma hadn't invited us all round since his 21st 😉. We don't bother with presents but I was in Poundland buying lighters and got carried away. Halloween stuff was on sale so I got the idea of a murder and mayhem kit.
- ducktape
-zip ties
- bleach
- claw hammer (badly cast from chinesium steel and what looked like thumb tacks as a wedge)
- large tarpaulin /waterproof ground sheet
- heavy duty rubber gloves
- can of irn bru and a half wine(co-op) murder is thirsty work
-sellotape and wrapping paper
- Halloween hockey mask
- extra strong bin bags
Lassie at the counter, bless her wasn't 100%. Had the para thought though...I must have triggered some sort of gov watch list haha.

His ma pissed herself when he opened them all. Got a photo wearing all the gear.
His bird is a crazy hippy euro banger she didn't get the joke and said she was "very happy as everthing was very useful as they were moving house, we need these things, thankyou very mutch" 👍🤣🤣🤣
His bird sounds like she is ahead of everyone, she cannot wait till yous leave.

It was his mum's house it was hosted. I'd said his mrs was a euro banger hippy. Trust me on this if it was hosted back at his gaff there wouldn't of been the 1am kick out 😉.
Few glasses were broken with stumbles, someone fell into the wall and knocked off an inheritance clock, one boy didn't want to leave even though his gf had spent an hour being sick then was crashed out on the armchair...all been there. Game over . His ma announced "love you all but get a taxi (gtf)"

So not only did Hugh Dallas Jnr give the Slevco a penalty, which they missed, but he also apparently 'missed' (an honest mistake, of course) what the Motherwell manager said was a clear and obvious foul on a Motherwell player in the run up to Sevco's equaliser. No surprises.

So not only did Hugh Dallas Jnr give the Slevco a penalty, which they missed, but he also apparently 'missed' (an honest mistake, of course) what the Motherwell manager said was a clear and obvious foul on a Motherwell player in the run up to Sevco's equaliser. No surprises.
What bit shocks you Sam? Get use to it this season! Not paranoid by any stretch mate but it's getting more obvious by the week, wonder how Slippy G feels? Embarrassment? Shame? Does he genuinely think they are correct decisions? Makes you wonder the actual moral compass of the man? Win at any costs? Stay tuned to the MIB....😉

Back