Aberdeen v Celtic - Scottish Premiership Sunday 27 October kick-off 12.15pm

What a fantastic week we have had served up to us.
I dont think it could have been bettered no matter what the team had done today.
It is days like today for some reason I think about,, The Magnificent Tommy Burns ,,
How much would Tommy have loved to watch the team perform like they have in the last week.
Anytime I saw him he had a fantastic smile on his face,he had time for everybody.
Although we as Celtic supporters think of Tommy as a legend,I think Tommy would be just as happy to be recognised as a Celtic Supporter,that was the character of the man as was all who went before and after him.
I hope Tommy and all the other Bhoys had as good a week as we have had..
HH.

What a fantastic week we have had served up to us.
I dont think it could have been bettered no matter what the team had done today.
It is days like today for some reason I think about,, The Magnificent Tommy Burns ,,
How much would Tommy have loved to watch the team perform like they have in the last week.
Anytime I saw him he had a fantastic smile on his face,he had time for everybody.
Although we as Celtic supporters think of Tommy as a legend,I think Tommy would be just as happy to be recognised as a Celtic Supporter,that was the character of the man as was all who went before and after him.
I hope Tommy and all the other Bhoys had as good a week as we have had..
HH.
Hail Hail gs! ☘

I wonder what the mad monkey hun is saying now, the one that said if it wasn't for the alphabet and 1 goal then we wouldn't be first in the league? After watching sevco's game he should be more worried about how they couldn't cope with 2 men upfront today.

I wonder what the mad monkey hun is saying now, the one that said if it wasn't for the alphabet and 1 goal then we wouldn't be first in the league? After watching sevco's game he should be more worried about how they couldn't cope with 2 men upfront today.
Think he sade if it wizny fur the LibraryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Nuther Fukin πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€..Its the hope that Fukin Destroys them!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..I can HONESTLY see Mini Huns daein them on pens nxt wk..A dont think Gimp fancies gettin HUMILIATED in a Cup Final! After Dec 29th the Clown will be oan eez bike Pronto!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back