AIK (0) v Celtic (2) - Thursday 29 August, Europa League Play-off 2nd leg - all comments here

There are some players who are prone to injuries
It means weak body structure
3 years ago I played with a last division team two friendly games for fun with my friends whilst i ve had never been playing football for 10 years before the friendly game took place.Even without proper warm up.When the game ended, we lost 8-7 at first game, and 22-1 at second(At second game we didn't have professional footballers in our team) but many players from the opposition and some of my friends got injured
That means weak body. There are footballers made of glass, their body can't bear the pressure and get exposed consistenly for example Simunovic and Rogic they can't play on atroturf
These players need extra care so the solution is to protect them while you can or improve them with more training.If they are trained to the higher level as you claim then we should have been in the last 4 of CL
No we lost the CL entry to bad tactics still disagree on your attitude to training but as always everyone is entitled to thier opinion,good luck with yours

Im not trolling
I have dignity and speak the truth
You are to accept what our board did selling KT for 25 milion while Man Utd signed Maguire for 80million who has no European experience,he is 27 years old and he achieved nothing if you compare him with Tierney.If you accept this then you can't blame Lawwell, only yourself
if you think you are living in the real world then prompt the fans stop paying tickets and facilities and make the sabotage to bring these words to the board, otherwise you kind feel like a puppet of the board.
I repeatedly stated that we should have got more than £25m for KT. However to insist that we MUST get £27m MORE than any other footballer has ever been transferred for is complete and utter madness!

So I will not be blaming myself thank you very much and I am certainly not a puppet of the board, ya ?, just because I don't think we SHOULD be in the semi-finals of the Champions League.

I repeatedly stated that we should have got more than £25m for KT. However to insist that we MUST get £27m MORE than any other footballer has ever been transferred for is complete and utter madness!

So I will not be blaming myself thank you very much and I am certainly not a puppet of the board, ya ?, just because I don't think we SHOULD be in the semi-finals of the Champions League.
With what you said you are accepting passively the mediocrity over the club.

Greekcelt out of interest what do you think Jack Hendry is worth?

(sorry boys it's Friday night, pissing down, im on holiday, need a laugh)
In football there is business.For example KT had won 9 titles,he is international,much euro experience,he became captain occasionally and he made all these things at a very young age and it's very remarkable.He showed he is worth more than Robertson for me.If Robertson worths around 100mil then KT worths much more.25 mil is a joke

If you ask me about Hendry he has similar potentional but he wasn't lucky and all things turned against his favor.For me he is worth around Ajer's price which is up to 150mil for me
But in terms of Business he won't even get one third of the price I mentioned so this conversation is nonsense for me

In football there is business.For example KT had won 9 titles,he is international,much euro experience,he became captain occasionally and he made all these things at a very young age and it's very remarkable.He showed he is worth more than Robertson for me.If Robertson worths around 100mil then KT worths much more.25 mil is a joke

If you ask me about Hendry he has similar potentional but he wasn't lucky and all things turned against his favor.For me he is worth around Ajer's price which is up to 150mil for me
But in terms of Business he won't even get one third of the price I mentioned so this conversation is nonsense for me
Did you say Jack Hendry is worth £150m but we won't even get £50m for him? Is that what you said or have I forgotten how to read?

Did you say Jack Hendry is worth £150m but we won't even get £50m for him? Is that what you said or have I forgotten how to read?
So what? We buyed Dembele 500K,we sold him 20mil and now he is worth of 40mil and who knows about the future. If you had told me how much is worth Dembele 3 years ago I would tell you he is at 80mil
the fun fact is that you let bigger clubs to choose his price than you

Pistol Pete should employ this guy.

PSG - "we'd like to buy Jamsie Forrest"

Celtic - "no problem £400m"

PSG - "ya bastards I thought you were a selling club?"

Celtic - " not any more! Price just went up £600m"
A selling club doesn't mean you sell your players at one third of their price
Then the better strategy is to keep them than sell them
Sell KT for only 25-30mil and not even bringing in a decent replacement that's enough
enough is enough

Back