AIK (0) v Celtic (2) - Thursday 29 August, Europa League Play-off 2nd leg - all comments here

boab sounds good to me, thank fk somebody tonight has got sense of humour. Ok maybe not to all. 18 inch alloys, naw got them in ma shed.?????.To all my niece lost her third baby 10 wks. If you have faith please say a prayer because I can't.

Look, ive been critical of NL, but that was spot on tonight.
Ive looked back to page 9. THE VERDICT has been conspicuous by his absence.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Bolingoli couldnae find left back with a map and a bloodhound. Defensively we are a shambles.

Bolingoli had a pretty good game. The only score tonight by our opponents was on a penalty -- and then a completely hokey call at that.

If that's the defense in shambles, I'll take that any day.

Also, just for fun, maybe you should try looking up the scores of past games this season, along with the goal differential for Celtic vs. opponents. Again, that will show you how much in "shambles" we are defensively.

Bolingoli had a pretty good game. The only score tonight by our opponents was on a penalty -- and then a completely hokey call at that.

If that's the defense in shambles, I'll take that any day.

Also, just for fun, maybe you should try looking up the scores of past games this season, along with the goal differential for Celtic vs. opponents. Again, that will show you how much in "shambles" we are defensively.
Must admit was worried with defence when the Viking left the battle, but was proud of them tonight. Well won, well deserved.?

Have we fucking give those cunts a free pass? Could our fans have been so fucking stupid as to have given the press carte blanche to forward the two cheeks of the same arse narrative? I hope not. But I have a horrible feeling.

Sorry, might have missed Celtic fans being disruptive. Watched game. I was impressed by aik support at,one, end of ground fully supported their team even though theye were beat.
Our team need to wake up, play keep ball, defence atricious, where is aligned defence, when under attack. no in line back line, or midfield falling back. scattered approach to defending. why did we not close game down. We still insisted of scoring another goal. Eh, no. play Italiono, keep ball.save your players.

That's one of the main issues of the team

There is one problem
Why we have consecutive injuries
It makes me think the level of training is very low
We need to upgrade training,more training and rest our players, for example we could have drop McGregor , Brown and Edouard yesterday to restore their energy for Sunday game and protect the players from injuries

You must be jokeing ???
No
If someone picks so many injuries it means weak body constructure so it's not suitable for him to be a footballer no matter the skills he has, for example Rogic, or he is not fit to play.
You have to raise the intesitivity of training and players have to train themselves on their owns in their free time at home.
And drugs with painkillers

No
If someone picks so many injuries it means weak body constructure so it's not suitable for him to be a footballer no matter the skills he has, for example Rogic, or he is not fit to play.
You have to raise the intesitivity of training and players have to train themselves on their owns in their free time at home.
And drugs with painkillers
Sorry don't know what world you live in Celtic players are trained to a high level if you doubt this suggest a vist to Lennoxtown,by the way I take it you bring your work home with you so you can carry on working,Also have you ever heard of overtraining,worse than no training the human body like a overworked engine so burns out,but good luck with your theory

Sorry don't know what world you live in Celtic players are trained to a high level if you doubt this suggest a vist to Lennoxtown,by the way I take it you bring your work home with you so you can carry on working,Also have you ever heard of overtraining,worse than no training the human body like a overworked engine so burns out,but good luck with your theory
There are some players who are prone to injuries
It means weak body structure
3 years ago I played with a last division team two friendly games for fun with my friends whilst i ve had never been playing football for 10 years before the friendly game took place.Even without proper warm up.When the game ended, we lost 8-7 at first game, and 22-1 at second(At second game we didn't have professional footballers in our team) but many players from the opposition and some of my friends got injured
That means weak body. There are footballers made of glass, their body can't bear the pressure and get exposed consistenly for example Simunovic and Rogic they can't play on atroturf
These players need extra care so the solution is to protect them while you can or improve them with more training.If they are trained to the higher level as you claim then we should have been in the last 4 of CL

If they are trained to the higher level as you claim then we should have been in the last 4 of CL
We SHOULD have been in the last 4 of the Champions League? Are you for fecking real? You really need to go to another forum where they will swallow swallow this type of trolling moonbeam bull?.

You have completely jumped the shark this time (yes - even crazier than you insisting our board must get at least £250 million for Tierney).

Maybe you should try having a drink if this is your reality in Soberland!

We SHOULD have been in the last 4 of the Champions League? Are you for fecking real? You really need to go to another forum where they will swallow swallow this type of trolling moonbeam bull?.

You have completely jumped the shark this time (yes - even crazier than you insisting our board must get at least £250 million for Tierney).

Maybe you should try having a drink if this is your reality in Soberland!

???

Im not trolling
I have dignity and speak the truth
You are to accept what our board did selling KT for 25 milion while Man Utd signed Maguire for 80million who has no European experience,he is 27 years old and he achieved nothing if you compare him with Tierney.If you accept this then you can't blame Lawwell, only yourself
if you think you are living in the real world then prompt the fans stop paying tickets and facilities and make the sabotage to bring these words to the board, otherwise you kind feel like a puppet of the board.

Back