Andy settles

Lubos left peg

There's a fucking shock. Wonder who's cash he's paying off his victim with. Now the British media will go into overdrive to convince the British public to forgive him. He'll be back in full military gear in a year. Fucking disgrace.

There's a fucking shock. Wonder who's cash he's paying off his victim with. Now the British media will go into overdrive to convince the British public to forgive him. He'll be back in full military gear in a year. Fucking disgrace.
Shocking the History of the Royals Charlie and Jimmy S Andy and Epstein.
He’s Guilty in the court of Common sense
Something not found On WATP sites.
To me you settle yir hiding something
agree Lubo our wonderful Media will try the
Andy went to Rehab he said free free free
Oops I did it again.

HH scum

Fukn unreal , I'm not saying I'm guilty of anything so heres £20 million ( at the very least) for a lifelong holiday in the most remote part of the world and dont sweat it . Fukn creep is too good a description for the decrepit cunt who used his daughter for an alibi in pizza hut guffaw guffaw . This has to be on the back of Maxwell's case it will be tied up in a million clauses and the settlement probably written by 30 of the worlds top lawyers that WE are fukin paying for. When the queen passes away that german mob are fuked she holds it all together harry and Meghan were their best chance of the monarchy surviving , Williams like his da and has fuked Kate about behind her back , they are a disgrace to the country they pretend to serve and this bs they bring in tourism money etc is nonsense as it's all spent on their castles , worldwide jaunts , hookers , pizza huts and rent boys for Edward. When the queen dies at 274 years old charles will be lucky to get the throne , no fukn Etonian presidents either though , this is what happens when you have cousins fuking cousins and a long long history of incest . We have boris as a PM and another bunch of free loaders livingvoff a defunct monarchy, that's enough from me on this I try to live without hate in my life but they lot dont make it fukn easy . One is really pissed off tae fuk and definately not amused , not guilty? Why you giving our money away then ya fukn sweaty baw bag 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And some would say they’re indifferent to the royals👀
That mob would make Maxwell, Epstein and Jackson look good 🤮 who says money canny buy anything. The lassies should all be getting their/oor money and the cunt should be water boarded in Guantanamo bay , war hero ? Aye right , funny how no one who worked/works for pizza hut has said a thing about it, if you were working in a shit joab like that and a prince and princesses walks in fur a hard cheese pizza yes fukn remember it no sweat

Last edited:

No offence lubo ✌ I wish you hadnt posted that it makes me so fukn angry that photie was taken with intent /insurance there must be others of many others , once again we see theres the law and theres the law, its worldwide downing street , Buckingham palace, white house fuk them all to hell 🤬

📢 ANTI MONARCHY RANT, THE LURKERS WON'T LIKE THIS🖕😂😂

. NOT OUR QUEEN

JIMMY SAVILE WAS A NONCE, FUTURE KING CHARLES PROTECTED HIM, PRINCE ANDREWS A NONCE, PROTECTED BY YER QUEEN ELIZABETH II. HER FAVOURITE SON

THE FACT
HER GRANDFATHER CHANGE THE FAMILY NAME TO WINDSOR. BECAUSE
SAXE-COBURG AND GOTHA SOUNDED TO. GERMAN AFTER WW I.

NOW DO SCOTLAND A MASSIVE FAVOUR,
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK OFF🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
ELIZABETH PAPADOPOULOS VON WINDSOR & CO,, NONCE PROTECTORS. OH AYE & TAKE YER FURTIVE TREASONOUS FORELOCK TUGGING BRITNAT LOVIN GIMPS, THE GRAND ORANGE ORDER of SCOTLAND WITH YOU.

AYE & RETURN THE FUCKIN JEWELS YER FAMILY & EVERY OTHER THEIVING ROYAL STOLE SINCE THE UNION of the CROWNS 1603 & ACT of UNION 1707.

DISSOLVE THE UNIONS.

Fucking joke innit?? It's not as if HES gonny be be paying out his own fuckin money 🤬 it was always on the cards I suppose can only imagine the pressure on that lassie to make a deal and not take the bastard to court...fuck the saxe-coburg criminal empire we'll be having a party wen lizzie dies having a party wen lizzie dies🥳

📢 ANTI MONARCHY RANT, THE LURKERS WON'T LIKE THIS🖕😂😂

. NOT OUR QUEEN

JIMMY SAVILE WAS A NONCE, FUTURE KING CHARLES PROTECTED HIM, PRINCE ANDREWS A NONCE, PROTECTED BY YER QUEEN ELIZABETH II. HER FAVOURITE SON

THE FACT
HER GRANDFATHER CHANGE THE FAMILY NAME TO WINDSOR. BECAUSE
SAXE-COBURG AND GOTHA SOUNDED TO. GERMAN AFTER WW I.

NOW DO SCOTLAND A MASSIVE FAVOUR,

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK OFF🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
ELIZABETH PAPADOPOULOS VON WINDSOR & CO,, NONCE PROTECTORS. OH AYE & TAKE YER FURTIVE TREASONOUS FORELOCK TUGGING BRITNAT LOVIN GIMPS, THE GRAND ORANGE ORDER of SCOTLAND WITH YOU.

AYE & RETURN THE FUCKIN JEWELS YER FAMILY & EVERY OTHER THEIVING ROYAL STOLE SINCE THE UNION of the CROWNS 1603 & ACT of UNION 1707.

DISSOLVE THE UNIONS.
Don’t haud back noo 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back