Andy settles

Fukn unreal , I'm not saying I'm guilty of anything so heres £20 million ( at the very least) for a lifelong holiday in the most remote part of the world and dont sweat it . Fukn creep is too good a description for the decrepit cunt who used his daughter for an alibi in pizza hut guffaw guffaw . This has to be on the back of Maxwell's case it will be tied up in a million clauses and the settlement probably written by 30 of the worlds top lawyers that WE are fukin paying for. When the queen passes away that german mob are fuked she holds it all together harry and Meghan were their best chance of the monarchy surviving , Williams like his da and has fuked Kate about behind her back , they are a disgrace to the country they pretend to serve and this bs they bring in tourism money etc is nonsense as it's all spent on their castles , worldwide jaunts , hookers , pizza huts and rent boys for Edward. When the queen dies at 274 years old charles will be lucky to get the throne , no fukn Etonian presidents either though , this is what happens when you have cousins fuking cousins and a long long history of incest . We have boris as a PM and another bunch of free loaders livingvoff a defunct monarchy, that's enough from me on this I try to live without hate in my life but they lot dont make it fukn easy . One is really pissed off tae fuk and definately not amused , not guilty? Why you giving our money away then ya fukn sweaty baw bag 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
So the bottom line is.......ye don't like them very much Winter ?.....or am I misreading your post ?

As i said on the other thread

$16.5 million

To a woman he never met
For an incident that never happened
All while he was sat in a Pizza place 50 miles away with his kids.

The Rangers better put some money aside his mum is gonna need her taxes this year.
I hear that Raith Rovers have put a job offer out to Nonce Andrew so at least he'll have some income, so it won't be all taxpayers money via mummy!

Fucking joke innit?? It's not as if HES gonny be be paying out his own fuckin money 🤬 it was always on the cards I suppose can only imagine the pressure on that lassie to make a deal and not take the bastard to court...fuck the saxe-coburg criminal empire we'll be having a party wen lizzie dies having a party wen lizzie dies🥳
I dont blame the lassie for accepting life changing amount of money ( American after all) but what I would like to happen is for the other girls to get some kind of justice . Maxwell was Epsteins puppet and as guilty as hell and as evil/sick as she is it's not right that only she and 2 patsy black prison guards who " fell asleep " on duty ( because that happens all the time in a maximum security prison) are the only ones in jail. Fukn prison guards in jail doing 7 years I think and that scum can just pay his way out of it? I mean wtf? They were probably spiked so Epstein could be gotten to and the cameras were not working either in a high max prison? Heard it . The photies of his cell after his " suicide " he had about 10 bed sheets and blankets in it and he was on suicide watch ( when the guards were awake) You dont just happen across a job at one of these jails , I'd imagine that any applicants would have to be time served ( pardon shitty pun) turnkeys to get a joab like that and would need to have fair amounts of experience in the joab before getting into a high max security position as a guard, not a typical factory joab is it? Epstein had to have dirt on many high profile individuals and their sicko lifestyles we know he had pinhole cameras everywhere and that's probably how he kept getting released. The US government/ homeland security/CIA killed him off methinks and if Maxwell's appeal goes behind closed doors I'd guess he passed a few markers on to her as well.

I dont blame the lassie for accepting life changing amount of money ( American after all) but what I would like to happen is for the other girls to get some kind of justice . Maxwell was Epsteins puppet and as guilty as hell and as evil/sick as she is it's not right that only she and 2 patsy black prison guards who " fell asleep " on duty ( because that happens all the time in a maximum security prison) are the only ones in jail. Fukn prison guards in jail doing 7 years I think and that scum can just pay his way out of it? I mean wtf? They were probably spiked so Epstein could be gotten to and the cameras were not working either in a high max prison? Heard it . The photies of his cell after his " suicide " he had about 10 bed sheets and blankets in it and he was on suicide watch ( when the guards were awake) You dont just happen across a job at one of these jails , I'd imagine that any applicants would have to be time served ( pardon shitty pun) turnkeys to get a joab like that and would need to have fair amounts of experience in the joab before getting into a high max security position as a guard, not a typical factory joab is it? Epstein had to have dirt on many high profile individuals and their sicko lifestyles we know he had pinhole cameras everywhere and that's probably how he kept getting released. The US government/ homeland security/CIA killed him off methinks and if Maxwell's appeal goes behind closed doors I'd guess he passed a few markers on to her as well.
Wow I never heard about the guard getting the jail buy I agree about the lassie taking the money she's helped expose the cunt now its upto others to continue the fight there's got to be other girls out there the pervy Prince has used and abused it is sickening that tie 1% can still basically do wit they fuckin want

Wow I never heard about the guard getting the jail buy I agree about the lassie taking the money she's helped expose the cunt now its upto others to continue the fight there's got to be other girls out there the pervy Prince has used and abused it is sickening that tie 1% can still basically do wit they fuckin want
2 guards cairnsybhoy a woman guard and a guy both black ( coincidentally 🤔) they apparently fell asleep as they were so overworked and at the same time ( coincidentally 🤔) when Epstein hung himself ( so we're told) the cameras in the maximum security federal prison just happened to go on the blink. I watched a 2 hour documentary about it 1 guard is doing 7 years the other 5 if I remember correctly fkn couldnt make it up that 2 black prison guards are doing time for this.

2 guards cairnsybhoy a woman guard and a guy both black ( coincidentally 🤔) they apparently fell asleep as they were so overworked and at the same time ( coincidentally 🤔) when Epstein hung himself ( so we're told) the cameras in the maximum security federal prison just happened to go on the blink. I watched a 2 hour documentary about it 1 guard is doing 7 years the other 5 if I remember correctly fkn couldnt make it up that 2 black prison guards are doing time for this.
Chamomile tea with extra

Still putting back people up for the conviction case closed bastards 🤬

Still putting back people up for the conviction case closed bastards 🤬
I've seen the photos of his cell after they had removed his body , he had about 10 sheets and blankets in there, the documentary also said that the federal prison they put him in is not where you would put rapists and abusers like him that's a jail where they hold terrorists who dont get lawyers or rights etc he was taken straight there as soon as his jet ( which had multiple keyhole cameras all over it) touched down.

Bit like Sevco offering to support a charity for shafted creditors.

Hayzeus ! 🙈 just how deep a hole is this guy trying to dig for himself ? He'll soon surpass Elon Musk in how deep or how low can he go.
Seriously though this seems to me like another finger at the world. I'm untouchable , so what about my medals ,never really earned them anyway.
Weve all seen he has no remorse at all this guy and the best thing he could do is to go disappear down that hole hes been digging for ages , complete scumbag.

Back