Andy settles

The 'could be a hooker' was apparently a sex abuse victim aged 7 then exploited by 65-year-old, convicted sex trafficker, Ron Eppinger before she was 14. Her Trump employee father got her a job as a spa attendant at Mar-a-lago where she met Epstein. What right-thinking father would get his daughter a job at Trump's spa? This crater was a victim.
Roy Cohn, Jeffrey Epstein; 2 former Trump close associates - the former being his and senior Mafia figures' lawyer and a known sex criminal.
Alan Dershowitz is a despicable piece of shit - the scumbag's scumbag not unlike Roy Cohn. The Simpsons in season 5 episode 1 contained the line “And that little boy who no one liked grew up to be… Roy Cohn. Now you know the rest of the story.”
Have to agree with almost all of what you have said. I was simply making the point that for a couple of years she was happy to take the money but now she wants another payday thanks to another 'dershowitz' and our 'woke' societal changes.

Not that I’m trying to defend the pedo prince…..but,what strikes me as strange, apparently they say he humped the wee bird 3 times,…..now if that was me I’d have been outta there sharpish after the 1st “rape/sexual assault“ why did she go back for a 2nd or even a 3rd time…..looks like she was happy to accept all the trapping’s of a high class hooker, the private jets, the 5 star hotels the luxury lifestyle etc, shagging a prince, him telling her some sort of “pretty woman” type story, sook this an I’ll make you a princess etc….all very strange…
Odds on the Maxwell bird will be found ”dead” in another apparent suicide or staged “heart attack”……
I think it’s ‘strange’ how you can seemingly equate ‘humped’ with being sex trafficked and raped and is beyond my comprehension.
All the ‘wee burds’ as you called them were victims and had to hand over their passports and several of them tried to escape from the private island but were caught and brought back.
The power and wealth of these men kept hose victims trapped you then add in Maxwell who had groomed them and many from poor backgrounds too.
I am appalled at your suggestion of her being happy to accept the trapping of wealth as a High Class Hooker but where you are totally wrong is that this young woman had no choice.
I feel you have widely under estimated the power this sex trafficking ring held.
This short clip of one of the ‘lucky’ ones who lived near the New York mansion managed to get away.

I think it’s ‘strange’ how you can seemingly equate ‘humped’ with being sex trafficked and raped and is beyond my comprehension.
All the ‘wee burds’ as you called them were victims and had to hand over their passports and several of them tried to escape from the private island but were caught and brought back.
The power and wealth of these men kept hose victims trapped you then add in Maxwell who had groomed them and many from poor backgrounds too.
I am appalled at your suggestion of her being happy to accept the trapping of wealth as a High Class Hooker but where you are totally wrong is that this young woman had no choice.
I feel you have widely under estimated the power this sex trafficking ring held.
This short clip of one of the ‘lucky’ ones who lived near the New York mansion managed to get away.
Why did she go back for a 2nd and 3rd shot, apparently in different countries, was she handcuffed and dragged kicking and screaming?
already been giving £1m by Epstein now rumoured to be getting another’s £12m, £4.3m per hump…..pardon me for being a bit suspicious about her being a high class hooker

This is another clip by the woman journalist who investigated Epstein and discovered the sex trafficking ring. But this clip is about his supposedly suicide.

Trafficked means held captive, imprisoned so no choice but they did try to escape and Giuffre eventually did under the auspices of taking up trining to be a masseuse and they had to give her her passport back and that’s how she got away eventually.

there were many women who have suffered as a result of this not just the young women held imprisoned as you will hear on this clip.

This is another clip by the woman journalist who investigated Epstein and discovered the sex trafficking ring. But this clip is about his supposedly suicide.

Trafficked means held captive, imprisoned so no choice but they did try to escape and Giuffre eventually did under the auspices of taking up trining to be a masseuse and they had to give her her passport back and that’s how she got away eventually.

there were many women who have suffered as a result of this not just the young women held imprisoned as you will hear on this clip.

Saw this before. Food for thought.

Don't believe for a moment Epstein and maxwell were the top of the tree in this scandal

facilitators yes ,,,, for the rich powerful and famous by all accounts there was hundreds of girls yet only epstein and the royal nonce have been outed ,why haven't all the others come forward ,they must look at VGs 12m pay off and thought i want some of that or has everybody been sworn to silence ,,,,weird how there's no other investigation into all the other girls plus the information in the flight logs

Don't believe for a moment Epstein and maxwell were the top of the tree in this scandal

facilitators yes ,,,, for the rich powerful and famous by all accounts there was hundreds of girls yet only epstein and the royal nonce have been outed ,why haven't all the others come forward ,they must look at VGs 12m pay off and thought i want some of that or has everybody been sworn to silence ,,,,weird how there's no other investigation into all the other girls plus the information in the flight logs
Aye mate but she had the “golden ticket” of a photo with the two of them together with the maxwell bird in the background, 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

OMG - I can’t believe this pish above about how she didn’t scream or kick and wasnt handcuffed and that makes her a money grabber.

have you ever been raped? Have ever been trafficked? Passport removed and then passed around as a gift to dirty deviant rich men who want to have sex with 15 and 16 year olds?
You asked the questions why she went back 2nd and 3rd time and was she handcuffed well in a word Yes. she was never allowed to leave and she was groomed and then transported on his private jet to his private island and Maxwell’s London home to give the same service to your Royalty as she had been forced to give Epstein. Several of the young girls had tried to escape the private island but were caught. Many of the victims families were threatened so kicking and screaming on a private island wasn’t going to work.

so you think that after being trafficked and raped that life is just a peach? And that you feel the way you did before and can make rational decisions well I can assure you that is not the case.

There was never going to be justice so good on Virginia for getting her £’s millions which is well deserved after taking on M15 and the US establishment. These girls their Lawyers and Families were followed, threatened, watched night and day, and made out by people like you to be a liars.
all I feel is Shame on you for blaming the victims here of the most horrendous crimes on young women and girls.
The only positive is that we have had four suicides so far by these deviants and hopefully more to come for their guilt is hidden in plain sight.

OMG - I can’t believe this pish above about how she didn’t scream or kick and wasnt handcuffed and that makes her a money grabber.

have you ever been raped? Have ever been trafficked? Passport removed and then passed around as a gift to dirty deviant rich men who want to have sex with 15 and 16 year olds?
You asked the questions why she went back 2nd and 3rd time and was she handcuffed well in a word Yes. she was never allowed to leave and she was groomed and then transported on his private jet to his private island and Maxwell’s London home to give the same service to your Royalty as she had been forced to give Epstein. Several of the young girls had tried to escape the private island but were caught. Many of the victims families were threatened so kicking and screaming on a private island wasn’t going to work.

so you think that after being trafficked and raped that life is just a peach? And that you feel the way you did before and can make rational decisions well I can assure you that is not the case.

There was never going to be justice so good on Virginia for getting her £’s millions which is well deserved after taking on M15 and the US establishment. These girls their Lawyers and Families were followed, threatened, watched night and day, and made out by people like you to be a liars.
all I feel is Shame on you for blaming the victims here of the most horrendous crimes on young women and girls.
The only positive is that we have had four suicides so far by these deviants and hopefully more to come for their guilt is hidden in plain sight.
Aye she looks REALLY UPSET EH?
131F858F-3A81-4723-9210-FD441894578C.jpeg

As the saying goes…

Fool me once…shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me

Unfortunately there no third part for it, unlike the 3rd time she went back for it….
As I said I just find the whole thing very strange…sorry you think it’s clear cut…..I don’t

As the saying goes…

Fool me once…shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me

Unfortunately there no third part for it, unlike the 3rd time she went back for it….
As I said I just find the whole thing very strange…sorry you think it’s clear cut…..I don’t
You seem to be unable to grasp the concept of sexual exploitation. Would you have sex with a 17 year old girl. If the answer is yes and you're not a teenager shame on you. A 17 year old is a child and in this case one who was raped and traumatised since the age of 7.

That was BEFORE she was raped by that paedofile and she didn’t know what her groomer/ recruiter had lined up for her. She was a young lassie what bit do you no get? Underage sex is illegal.
The bit I DONT GET, is why she went back after being trafficked/raped another 2 times over a period on months…..strange….

The bit I DONT GET, is why she went back after being trafficked/raped another 2 times over a period on months…..strange….
She didn't go back though. She was trapped in this appalling lifestyle. She was vulnerable and had had been groomed from a very young age to be a sex toy for these deviant sick bastards. She never knew any different. And yes, showing the clients a happy smiling face and doing "tricks" was trained and possibly beaten into them.

Last edited:

Members online

Back