Andy settles

274312361_2765689243575089_5068428584352337674_n.jpg

hear someone tell a joke about ferguson settlement being 3 million but burd he never met got 12.

So thought wonder how much she got

old paper clip

but apparently she got 2million and that was massive according to paper.

inflation must be bad after all

A NONCE IS A NONCE, NO MATTER HOW THE MEDIA & ROYAL LACKEYS TRY TOO PAINT IT.

Andrew in Navy days invited the 17-18yr oldfrom the fee paying school, Helensbutgh up to the Naval Base at Faslane for Alcohol & Cocaine parties, so not surprised he's been caught, but a £12m for their silence & it to go away. But.he done nothing, NOWT BUT A FUCKING NONCE

FOR THE LURKER

PRINCE ANDREWS ONE OF YOU'RE OWN PRINCE ANDREWS ONE OF YOU'RE OWN

THE GRAND OLD DU6KE of YORK IS A FUCKIN NONCE, HE FUCKED HER ON AIRPLAINE, HE FUCKED HER IN MANHATTAN, HE FUCKED HER ON A BOAT, LIKE THAT AULD NONCE MOUNTBATTEN.

PRINCE ANDREWS ONE OF YOURE OWN, ONE OF YOU'RE OWN, ONE OF YER OWN🖕🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
Can anyone say for sure that Epstein is dead ?
Or Bin Laden for that matter ? Buried at sea...why ?
Epstein had more money than God, so wouldn't be outwith the realm of possibility that someone, somewhere, was given a bung to arrange the 'suicide in his prison cell' story
I trust absolutely none of these people
Ghislaine Maxwell, will either be found hanging in her cell, or suffer a cardiac event, but we'll be none the wiser if just one lie after another
When you have someone like Epstein suddenly dying in a secure prison facility, it smacks of cover up, and we'll probably never find out the real truth
He owned one private island, who's to say he doesn't have others, we know nothing about ?
Conspiracy theorist...who me ?
No time for the Royals or any of their friends, they are a law unto themselves and the world will be a better place if they weren't a part of it
If they are indeed, dead, may their souls rot in hell for eternity
Oh aye, Prince Andrew, you did it, you paid hush money, but the world knows you are a lying, paedophile, bastard

Can anyone say for sure that Epstein is dead ?
Or Bin Laden for that matter ? Buried at sea...why ?
Epstein had more money than God, so wouldn't be outwith the realm of possibility that someone, somewhere, was given a bung to arrange the 'suicide in his prison cell' story
I trust absolutely none of these people
Ghislaine Maxwell, will either be found hanging in her cell, or suffer a cardiac event, but we'll be none the wiser if just one lie after another
When you have someone like Epstein suddenly dying in a secure prison facility, it smacks of cover up, and we'll probably never find out the real truth
He owned one private island, who's to say he doesn't have others, we know nothing about ?
Conspiracy theorist...who me ?
No time for the Royals or any of their friends, they are a law unto themselves and the world will be a better place if they weren't a part of it
If they are indeed, dead, may their souls rot in hell for eternity
Oh aye, Prince Andrew, you did it, you paid hush money, but the world knows you are a lying, paedophile, bastard
Tbh dill I get why bin laden was papped at sea his gmburial site wid become a shrine let's be honest and also it wid be desecrated by us normal people also its better he git fes to the great whites as for the nonce tje whole thing just Stinks nit one if the networks over there has tried to find out what actually happened and as for the 2 screws I mean 7 year for falling asleep on the job??? And no cunt asks Any questions I noticed his peedo pal killed himself in France aswell we are In the middle of a massive world wide peedo coverup another one 🤬🤬

The links to 'The Anglo Irish Vice Ring' articles I posted details how British intelligence used brothels {straight, gay, paedo} to collect intel and footage to compromise people. It's been proven that the CIA used brothels to dose clients with lsd and study their behaviour during the MK-Ultra program. Cameras were found all over Epstein's properties and plane, PCs and hard drives inexplicably were missing when his Florida home was raided. There is speculation Epstein and Maxwell had intel links, indeed Robert Maxwell had Mossad links and the daughter of the late, disgraced criminal easily ingratiated herself into global 'high society' when she should have been a pariah.
I believe a wealth of compromising information on people of influence was collected around Epstein, who's source of wealth appears unexplained. If Epstein had any control over or access to that information I doubt he would have killed himself as he had too much bargaining power and as such he would have put an 'if anything happens to me' process in place so I also doubt he would have been killed. If he had the evidence I could see how he could still be alive.
If he was ultimately just a player in a compromise scheme where all the data was maintained and controlled at an organisational level then he may well have been abandoned to his fate and took his own life or deemed a liability and eliminated.

When all is said and done we had a 17 (who knew a 17 year old could be a hooker) old who took the money gladly.... and is now double... no triple dipping (derschowitz.... a big boy did it and ran away) because the lawyers say she can. There is nothing pristine in the world.

When all is said and done we had a 17 (who knew a 17 year old could be a hooker ) old who took the money gladly.... and is now double... no triple dipping (derschowitz.... a big boy did it and ran away) because the lawyers say she can. There is nothing pristine in the world.
The 'could be a hooker' was apparently a sex abuse victim aged 7 then exploited by 65-year-old, convicted sex trafficker, Ron Eppinger before she was 14. Her Trump employee father got her a job as a spa attendant at Mar-a-lago where she met Epstein. What right-thinking father would get his daughter a job at Trump's spa? This crater was a victim.
Roy Cohn, Jeffrey Epstein; 2 former Trump close associates - the former being his and senior Mafia figures' lawyer and a known sex criminal.
Alan Dershowitz is a despicable piece of shit - the scumbag's scumbag not unlike Roy Cohn. The Simpsons in season 5 episode 1 contained the line “And that little boy who no one liked grew up to be… Roy Cohn. Now you know the rest of the story.”

Not that I’m trying to defend the pedo prince…..but,what strikes me as strange, apparently they say he humped the wee bird 3 times,…..now if that was me I’d have been outta there sharpish after the 1st “rape/sexual assault“ why did she go back for a 2nd or even a 3rd time…..looks like she was happy to accept all the trapping’s of a high class hooker, the private jets, the 5 star hotels the luxury lifestyle etc, shagging a prince, him telling her some sort of “pretty woman” type story, sook this an I’ll make you a princess etc….all very strange…
Odds on the Maxwell bird will be found ”dead” in another apparent suicide or staged “heart attack”……

Not that I’m trying to defend the pedo prince…..but,what strikes me as strange, apparently they say he humped the wee bird 3 times,…..now if that was me I’d have been outta there sharpish after the 1st “rape/sexual assault“ why did she go back for a 2nd or even a 3rd time…..looks like she was happy to accept all the trapping’s of a high class hooker, the private jets, the 5 star hotels the luxury lifestyle etc, shagging a prince, him telling her some sort of “pretty woman” type story, sook this an I’ll make you a princess etc….all very strange…
Odds on the Maxwell bird will be found ”dead” in another apparent suicide or staged “heart attack”……
Do you remember in the 80s when English judges told rape victims who had been wearing short skirts they were "asking for it"?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back