Another honest mistake

If Gucci’s ankle isn’t broken I’ll eat my hat.

the really strange/odd thing is why are the Celtic Board no taking this up with the SFA?
I think there was some secret meeting a while back with the LRA but obviously no notice has been taken from that.

It would be an interesting stat to see how many teams in Scottish football lost 3 players in one game to injury caused by their opposition team.
It most probably ligament damage rose he walked off the pitch so not broke but that doesn't make it any better

It's about time this bollocks of a saying "honest mistakes" is actually changed to what it really stands for.
Anyone who has ever played the game, knows when you are actually intending to injure a player, most have seen at least 10 broken legs, and lucky I didn't actually receive one or handed out one but plenty of intent was handed out in both counts.
The game has mainly tried to clean itself up from them days, but still doesn't apply within Scotland still.
The simple reason is that the rules of the game can't and won't be applied and its nothing to do with "honest mistakes"
The game remains rotten to the core still and questions have to be asked as to weather the Scottish FA are really worthy of running the game within Scotland?
Unless they come clean about what went on regarding the scum, then it's in total disrupt currently and our players stand to be made the victims still.
The tone has been set, and yet will it get addressed with SKY on Wednesday? Will it fuck.

It most probably ligament damage rose he walked off the pitch so not broke but that doesn't make it any better
Aye - his ligaments were clearly stretched but hopefully not torn, or that adds on weeks to the recovery. But the ligaments will be weakened and there will be swelling around the ankle which the medical team will be managing along with the pain. He was very fortunate the leg never broke due to the force that thug went through him with.

The tackle on David turnbull by Dundee Utd player for me is the worst tackle av seen in a long time,same fuckin useless ref,,but also nothing from ange or our board of directors (or should that be “bored”)yet the manky mob get a few correct decisions against them and they’re havin meetings way sfa?.wit will it take for someone to grow a pair and say no more!!!

We all rightly moan about Beaton, Madden, Walsh, MacLean & Dallas Jr (is he still on the go) but Robertson is up/down there with the worst of them. He was refereeing when these acts of thuggery were carried out on Celtic players. But no red cards issued for these three ankle/leg breakers or a "challenge" that broke a cheekbone!

I am completely fecking sick of this. There have been several matches this season where it has been apparent that our opponents have been trying to injure Celtic players. And yet we continue to remain silent.

[ATTACH well said bb these so called referees offer no protection to anyone in a celtic jersey and when they hand out yellow cards that really in everyones book is a red all day long unless your a celtic hater then it's great.I think the time for referees from other countries has long been over due this is more than incompetence.

Read all posts since last night agree with all.The way I see it ,we can all bawl,shout,scream,complain, but you know what, I reckon Feck all will get done about these referees, its a closed shop in Scotland absolutely shocking free masonry runs the football here if you think anything else, sorry but I think you're deluded.
How long has this been going on with Celtic I am over 70 years old seen it from the 50s, back then my old Da used to say son there is 11of them and the (ref) 11 us that's the way it is we just have got to get on with it.So throw the clock 70 years on what's changed absolutely Feck all.
They say things get better as you get older like Cheese,Wine,exc ,well Scottish football ? Nae chance absolutely fact, I love the hoops like all the
Noisers but to me scottishfitbaw is (imo)corrupt to the core plus even more this season of all seasons with the 30/40 million at the end of,again there is only 1 club and it ain't us ,unfortunately again (omo)
The so called neutrals in the middle of the park will see to that I'm sure (Only in Scotland)
Would not happen in any other country I am sure.
Us hoops fans are all paying into corrupt game hate saying it
Me thinks,a joke of a football association for sure
as I say that's (70 YEARS)

The tackle on David turnbull by Dundee Utd player for me is the worst tackle av seen in a long time,same fuckin useless ref,,but also nothing from ange or our board of directors (or should that be “bored”)yet the manky mob get a few correct decisions against them and they’re havin meetings way sfa?.wit will it take for someone to grow a pair and say no more!!!
It seems each week our board say nothing the cheating increases.it’s as if our silence is taken as a green light to push the cheating to a higher level to see ho much they can get away with until they are confronted about it 🤬

one rule for sevco​

the 5 way agreement strikes again

Kevin Clancy AXED as Rangers row referee misses out on full Scottish Premiership card​

The champions wrote to the SFA to complain about his performance in the draw at Pittodrie and he won't be involved this week.

Kevin Clancy has been dropped from this week’s Scottish Premiership card after being left off the the officials list.

There is a midweek list of top flight fixtures but the whistler won’t be involved in any of the six games.

Clancy was involved in a midweek storm after Rangers wrote to the SFA to highlight eight decisions they felt he got wrong in the 1-1 draw with Pittodrie.

But Aberdeen boss Stephen Glass claimed his biggest blunder was in failing to award his side a penalty in the mach an incident that could also have seen Allan McGregor red carded.

Refs chief Crawford Allan now looks to have acted on Clancy’s performance by omitting him from the action.

Don Robertson will take charge of the Light Blues home game against Livingston while John Beaton is in charge for Celtic’s trip to Tynecastle.

Bobby Madden is the man in the middle for a huge Tayside derby with relegation rivals St Johnstone and Dundee in action at McDiarmid Park

Andrew Dallas (Motherwell v Hibs), David Munro (Dundee United v Ross County) and Grant Irvine (St Mirren v Aberdeen) are the other appointed men in black.

It’s a blow for Clancy who sent off Ryan Kent at Pittodrie for two yellow cards in two of a string of incidents that came under scrutiny in the live TV encounter.

one rule for sevco​

Kevin Clancy AXED as Rangers row referee misses out on full Scottish Premiership card​

The champions wrote to the SFA to complain about his performance in the draw at Pittodrie and he won't be involved this week.

Kevin Clancy has been dropped from this week’s Scottish Premiership card after being left off the the officials list.

There is a midweek list of top flight fixtures but the whistler won’t be involved in any of the six games.

Clancy was involved in a midweek storm after Rangers wrote to the SFA to highlight eight decisions they felt he got wrong in the 1-1 draw with Pittodrie.

But Aberdeen boss Stephen Glass claimed his biggest blunder was in failing to award his side a penalty in the mach an incident that could also have seen Allan McGregor red carded.

Refs chief Crawford Allan now looks to have acted on Clancy’s performance by omitting him from the action.

Don Robertson will take charge of the Light Blues home game against Livingston while John Beaton is in charge for Celtic’s trip to Tynecastle.

Bobby Madden is the man in the middle for a huge Tayside derby with relegation rivals St Johnstone and Dundee in action at McDiarmid Park

Andrew Dallas (Motherwell v Hibs), David Munro (Dundee United v Ross County) and Grant Irvine (St Mirren v Aberdeen) are the other appointed men in black.

It’s a blow for Clancy who sent off Ryan Kent at Pittodrie for two yellow cards in two of a string of incidents that came under scrutiny in the live TV encounter.
Absolutely corruption of the highest order only in Scotland

Read all posts since last night agree with all.The way I see it ,we can all bawl,shout,scream,complain, but you know what, I reckon Feck all will get done about these referees, its a closed shop in Scotland absolutely shocking free masonry runs the football here if you think anything else, sorry but I think you're deluded.
How long has this been going on with Celtic I am over 70 years old seen it from the 50s, back then my old Da used to say son there is 11of them and the (ref) 11 us that's the way it is we just have got to get on with it.So throw the clock 70 years on what's changed absolutely Feck all.
They say things get better as you get older like Cheese,Wine,exc ,well Scottish football ? Nae chance absolutely fact, I love the hoops like all the
Noisers but to me scottishfitbaw is (imo)corrupt to the core plus even more this season of all seasons with the 30/40 million at the end of,again there is only 1 club and it ain't us ,unfortunately again (omo)
The so called neutrals in the middle of the park will see to that I'm sure (Only in Scotland)
Spot on chubbstar.
I can also remember the respect Scottish football once had and was also known as a great breeding area for producing some of the greats in days gone by.
This sadly has died years ago and looks like never returning at the current standing of things as they are.
Even since the MON days, I tried to defend Celtic and Scottish football in general, when most around me were on just how shite it was, a battle I've been losing ever since.
The game has moved on with the amount of money involved, and in general the standards within Europe have improved immensely over the years, yet Scotland have remained in idle mode still.
Outside of Glasgow, no other team can make a impact within European football and even the 2 from Glasgow is none to impressive either currently.
So are the Scottish FA really interested in improving standards?
Seen fuck all now in over 30 years now to say they are, in fact the complete opposite.
I still do think Ange wants and has the capabilities of being able to provide us all with that, and the Scottish game for years has been crying out for the likes.
Yet I hold great fear of him being prevented from trying to create his vision and what the Scottish game desperately needs, all the while the hammer throwers and the spineless fucks within the game remains happy with the current shit that remains within it still.
Ange has already built a huge profile for himself and I worry that he could turn around and say fuck this for a lark, and could hardly blame him either.
If this board have any real value in protecting our players and backing our manager then action needs to be taken NOW.
Scottish football remains on its knees currently and we are the only ones capable of restoring the respect it once had, and if it stays in its current form of showing favouritism to sevco scum (SS) then Scottish football remains dead in the water without much chance of ever recovering either.

So Chubbstar 51, you are over 70, and you went to Lourdes Secondary. Was ex-Celt Matt Lynch a teacher there at the time ?

one rule for sevco​

Watched both live games in the EPL today, and both games had ridiculous VAR decisions wrong, so clearly for me VAR will not solve the problems within Scottish football still imo, in fact I would say they will become even worse.
The mibs are responsible for making nearly every game about them, and seeing how Clancy gets demoted and the cunt from last night promoted just confirms how rotten the Scottish game remains, now with the scum hand picking the useless wankers of the mibs involved.
Times like these I wished I didn't have the obsession with Celtic as I do, as struggling badly with the current state of affairs as they are.

Aye - his ligaments were clearly stretched but hopefully not torn, or that adds on weeks to the recovery. But the ligaments will be weakened and there will be swelling around the ankle which the medical team will be managing along with the pain. He was very fortunate the leg never broke due to the force that thug went through him with.
Aye I've done it to myself u really need to wait till the swelling goes down to see if it's a bad one or not I'm way u I think he will be fine will be out for 2maybe 3 weeks but it cud have been so much worse so small mercies I suppose

one rule for sevco​

The whiners do it again, get a ref chucked
Mind you, it might go a long way to helping pick the Predictor scores this week :rolleyes:

Our players are being busted and our board won't say boo.no protection for celtic players. The board should have a warning written into the contracts your on your own in cases of asault on the park.the thing is sevco players will get protection from thier board who wrote a letter and had a meeting with the sfa clancey is now in the bad books no games for you my boy.it's open season on celtic players.God help yiz.

Back