Another honest mistake

From KDS...

Baggio wrote:
6:10 AM - 1 day ago

We committed more fouls tonight, with 80% possession and 3 players subbed off injured
This is nothing but a smokescreen to allow for the serious assaults been placed upon our players.
Make out we are committing that many fouls during a game and can't handle when teams give it back.
Teams are buying fouls as there not good enough to play football and play through our pressing game, which has turned into the best form of defence now within the modern game by forcing the mistake to regain possession.
Still teams depend upon thuggery against us, as they all haven't got any football within them still, easy tactics to apply when in full knowledge you will be assisted by a cheating mib bastards still.

This is nothing but a smokescreen to allow for the serious assaults been placed upon our players.
Make out we are committing that many fouls during a game and can't handle when teams give it back.
Teams are buying fouls as there not good enough to play football and play through our pressing game, which has turned into the best form of defence now within the modern game by forcing the mistake to regain possession.
Still teams depend upon thuggery against us, as they all haven't got any football within them still, easy tactics to apply when in full knowledge you will be assisted by a cheating mib bastards still.
Exactly John. I'd say the vast majority of the fouls awarded against us have been where one of their defenders has the ball in his own final third and is under intense pressure from our forwards playing the high press. The defender starts to panic and his only way out is to stop with his back to our player - back into him and dive to the ground smothering the ball. Bobs-yer-uncle, the MIB awards a free kick to them 100% of the time, they can then push out and get a free shot at launching the ball into our half to relieve any pressure for a short period.

These players require no skill or composure because they know that we will always be punished with a foul despite there being no infringement. Sometimes our forwards will even pick up bookings for persistent fouling despite them not actually making any fouls! I'm afraid the only way to avoid this pish is to stop challenging our opponents which is obviously not an option.

As for the thugs committing attacks on our players - you know my feelings on this crap.

Exactly John. I'd say the vast majority of the fouls awarded against us have been where one of their defenders has the ball in his own final third and is under intense pressure from our forwards playing the high press. The defender starts to panic and his only way out is to stop with his back to our player - back into him and dive to the ground smothering the ball. Bobs-yer-uncle, the MIB awards a free kick to them 100% of the time, they can then push out and get a free shot at launching the ball into our half to relieve any pressure for a short period.

These players require no skill or composure because they know that we will always be punished with a foul despite there being no infringement. Sometimes our forwards will even pick up bookings for persistent fouling despite them not actually making any fouls! I'm afraid the only way to avoid this pish is to stop challenging our opponents which is obviously not an option.

As for the thugs committing attacks on our players - you know my feelings on this crap.
Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday when Scottish football and the mibs are on trial in front of the SKY cameras.
Will we have anyone on a panel to fight our case over this whole current issue, will we fuck.
Instead we will get fat fuck boyd defending every decision given against us and calling out any decision we might get in our favour which will be a long shot against cheating Beaton.
We need the likes of a Chris Sutton or a Roy Keane to actually tackle this fat fuck on this issue, especially with Andy Wanker taking up goat fondling these days also.
Will SKY go down this route? Will they fuck, as there agenda still remains solely in protecting sevco scum (SS) also.

Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday when Scottish football and the mibs are on trial in front of the SKY cameras.
Will we have anyone on a panel to fight our case over this whole current issue, will we fuck.
Instead we will get fat fuck boyd defending every decision given against us and calling out any decision we might get in our favour which will be a long shot against cheating Beaton.
We need the likes of a Chris Sutton or a Roy Keane to actually tackle this fat fuck on this issue, especially with Andy Wanker taking up goat fondling these days also.
Will SKY go down this route? Will they fuck, as there agenda still remains solely in protecting sevco scum (SS) also.
Skys head of content is an ex hun employee that's why a diddy 12 yr old club get so much exposure to keep them relevant who do you think feeds dribblewit boyd his lines sky will never call out anything against sevco and anyone buying a sky package would be better buying sevco tv there the same panel minus soup taker walker

BT had scottish football by the balls and even when sutton was calling out the refs both the sfa and spfl were pushing to get him to shut up it's a shame they lost out to sky who are just as rank as the bbc

John, sadly I disagree with you as I do not think Scottish football is on trial. The reason being that there is the square root of feck all ever said about controversial incidents that happen in our games - unless it is biased brain-dead idiots like Kris Boyd having a toddler's tantrum about a borderline decision which may or may not have been fortunate and in favour of us, while at the same time completely ignoring many more much worse decisions that went against us.

Because Sky and the BBC only seem to showcase ex-Sevco players or the occasional token Uncle Tim like Andy Wanker, Charlie Nick or Kris Commons who will never stand up for Celtic, then there is never any controversy. All headlines are Celtic were lucky, or a Celtic player was to blame for nearly getting his leg broken because he never flew in studs up deliberately going through the opponent trying to maim him too.

Many of our games aren't on national tv at the moment and all these nasty incidents are either left out of the highlights package entirely or else brushed under the carpet with a "nothing to see here" whitewash. It is only fans in the ground and those using streams that see what the hell is going on. Everyone else just gets fed the sanitised bullshit version and are none-the-wiser.

And as I've said before, fans of other teams believe that the game is indeed corrupt in Scotland and this is because of a bias in favour of the "old firm". They really don't care that the vast majority of their complaints are actually in favour of only one half of the (now dead) OF! They all mocked the original lot as they allowed their team to die but now they don't really give a monkeys about sevco claiming tainted titles from another entity (even at the expense of their own clubs winning trophies) and the media completely changing their view on what happened in 2012.

The sad reality is that most people outside of Celtic fans just don't care about all this nonsense - even ones paying large amounts of money to watch their team play in a corrupt sport which is not much better than WWE wrestling where refs look the wrong way while the villain cheats and then is distracted as he spends an overly long time lecturing the good guy for nothing while the sneering baddie whips the brass knuckles out from his sweaty leotard!

See that wee commons wanker in the paper sayin we shouldny hide behind the excuse a injuries if results don't go oor way...a can't stand that wee horrible cunt...can you go imagine an ex Hun sayin that in the paper aboot sevco...naw...me neither...anither wee soup takin prick...never forget the nite he went aff his nut when he got tane aff in Europe coz he Kent the cammera Wiz on him...that showed me whit a horrible wee cunt he Wiz that night...a sneeky wee rat bastard

See that wee commons wanker in the paper sayin we shouldny hide behind the excuse a injuries if results don't go oor way...a can't stand that wee horrible cunt...can you go imagine an ex Hun sayin that in the paper aboot sevco...naw...me neither...anither wee soup takin prick...never forget the nite he went aff his nut when he got tane aff in Europe coz he Kent the cammera Wiz on him...that showed me whit a horrible wee cunt he Wiz that night...a sneeky wee rat bastard
Liked him as a player but youre right hes turned into a right walloper...his mrs is a babe right enough...

Liked him as a player but youre right hes turned into a right walloper...his mrs is a babe right enough...
He’s goat a right anti Celtic chip oan his shoulder, was a disruptive influence in Ronny Delia’s Celtic team, the “snake” Rodgers seen right through him, didn’t kick a ball for Celtic again, weeked right oot the door at the 1st operchancity, has had an anti Celtic streak ever since……prick💩

Members online

Latest posts

Back