Another honest mistake

one rule for sevco​

the 5 way agreement strikes again

Kevin Clancy AXED as Rangers row referee misses out on full Scottish Premiership card​

The champions wrote to the SFA to complain about his performance in the draw at Pittodrie and he won't be involved this week.

Kevin Clancy has been dropped from this week’s Scottish Premiership card after being left off the the officials list.

There is a midweek list of top flight fixtures but the whistler won’t be involved in any of the six games.

Clancy was involved in a midweek storm after Rangers wrote to the SFA to highlight eight decisions they felt he got wrong in the 1-1 draw with Pittodrie.

But Aberdeen boss Stephen Glass claimed his biggest blunder was in failing to award his side a penalty in the mach an incident that could also have seen Allan McGregor red carded.

Refs chief Crawford Allan now looks to have acted on Clancy’s performance by omitting him from the action.

Don Robertson will take charge of the Light Blues home game against Livingston while John Beaton is in charge for Celtic’s trip to Tynecastle.

Bobby Madden is the man in the middle for a huge Tayside derby with relegation rivals St Johnstone and Dundee in action at McDiarmid Park

Andrew Dallas (Motherwell v Hibs), David Munro (Dundee United v Ross County) and Grant Irvine (St Mirren v Aberdeen) are the other appointed men in black.

It’s a blow for Clancy who sent off Ryan Kent at Pittodrie for two yellow cards in two of a string of incidents that came under scrutiny in the live TV encounter.
Perfect timing for Celtic Board also to get in there and make similar demands. No more assaults on our players and to be able to take off the list of refs any that came through the LRA. boom!

Refs chief Crawford Allan now looks to have acted on Clancy’s performance by omitting him from the action.

:unsure: Try'n to remember when we last heard from this chief Mib,,,,,,,, oh that's right

Never trust any cunt who's name is backwards
It's the way of the goat fiddlers, from the 16th century
We are not surprised
The next GB Banner should be a belter eh ?

:unsure: Try'n to remember when we last heard from this chief Mib,,,,,,,, oh that's right

Apparently Clancy hasn't been axed after all (yet). It just wasn't his turn on the rota to referee a top flight match - the matches were assigned and published BEFORE the Sheep v Sevco match!

Now it will be interesting if Clancy is reffing a Premiership game when the next round of matches are assigned. And how long it will be before they allow him to ref his next sevco after his blunder last week when he refused to award Aberdeen a stonewall penalty and red card MacShagger (I think that must be how it is being described as controversial seeing as this was by far and away his biggest blunders in that game).

Aye Frank he was the maths teacher
Tommy Craig /Andy Lynch were same year as me
went on to great careers as you will know that year our school had a A /B team
Maybe a year or so earlier than yourself, but Celtic signed Frank Mc Carron and a bloke by the name of Brady around that time. Both played for Lourdes, and were Scottish schoolboy internationalists. Big frank actually made it to the first team. He was unfortunate in that we had guys like big Billy, John Cushley, andJohn Mac Namee around the club at the time. I seem to remember Matt Lynch was instrumental in them signing for Celtic.

So Chubbstar 51, you are over 70, and you went to Lourdes Secondary. Was ex-Celt Matt Lynch a teacher there at the time ?
Agree with the Chubbstar,75 this year so go back a long way we have always had refs who delighted in booking and sending off Celtic players beleave me after we won the European Cup it was open season on our team,do I think it will change naw it’s the only power they have and to date have not or expect any change

If the sfa had any balls, they should give hihe next Hun match

Agree with the Chubbstar,75 this year so go back a long way we have always had refs who delighted in booking and sending off Celtic players beleave me after we won the European Cup it was open season on our team,do I think it will change naw it’s the only power they have and to date have not or expect any change
Another septuagenarian? I'm beginning to feel quite at home here.

There was talk of the Japanese media taking an interest in covering our games since the new signings arrived ,,,,,,wonder what they make of the brutality dished out to only one team

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Back