Another honest mistake

Have you noticed how quickly refs leave the area whenever they turn down a Celtic penalty claim, like a thief there gone as far away from the crime as they can the wave thier arms in the air whilst running as fast as they can play play on in the hope that nobody noticed,but we do but the ref knows it’s to late to do anything to change it and to top it all some stupid commentator “it not a penalty for me “ of course he is not a trained referee just a idiot given his opinion will it ever change don’t think so not as long as the SFA and SPL hide behind Human Error

Ryan Jack is going to break someone's leg very soon. These are all recent examples this month of his studs up slamming late into opponent's shins.

No action taken for any stamp and zilch said by the staunch and loyal Scottish media who are still trying to promote a pro-Sellick/anti-sevco conspiracy by those pesky Timmy-loving referees to deny the essentisl Champions League lifeline for Ibrokes.

20220220_185031.jpg20220220_192255.jpg

Just watched the scum on sportscene!!!showed aribo equaliser five times?that ugly lesbian and the wee chookter prick sounded gutted at the end,,every miby penalty claim by the hunz she said was a pen??also needs to change her pants when she talks aboot Kent,,nae wonder a don’t pay ma tv license👀

Ryan Jack is going to break someone's leg very soon. These are all recent examples this month of his studs up slamming late into opponent's shins.

No action taken for any stamp and zilch said by the staunch and loyal Scottish media who are still trying to promote a pro-Sellick/anti-sevco conspiracy by those pesky Timmy-loving referees to deny the essentisl Champions League lifeline for Ibrokes.

View attachment 17788View attachment 17789
He’s a rat bastard,,

View attachment 17788View attachment 17789
Dirty bastard at Aberdeen also

They signed him as a wee rat midfield "enforcer" trouble is he hasn't the skill for that
Talentless we twat with no skill

Play on. No penalty. No red card. Nothing to see here Timmy.

And what exactly is the ref's tattoo about? Where have I seen stars like that before? I wonder what the rest of his tat looks like????

View attachment 17768
i also dont think that was a penalty

For me the defender has stood his ground, no barge from defender, if anything gg barges into defender. had sevco got one for that id be calling it a dive.

no foul for me on that occasion

Members online

Latest posts

Back