Another honest mistake

Celtic have definitely had favourable decisions from referees, but only because the referees are shite and they make mistakes. Even decent refs all over Europe make mistakes and they are full time pros who have no allegiances to the teams in the matches they are officiating (it's a funny rule that, it will never catch on)...every team in scotland would have benefited or suffered at the incompetence of the referees in scotland at some stage. But there is a difference between being incompetent and being corrupt. Handball on the goal line in clear sight of 2 referees and not giving the pen is not incompetence. Letting players constantly go in with studs up challenges on our players (it's happens every match so any decent ref would know what to look out for) is not incompetence. Awarding freekicks constantly to our opposition for the exact same challenges made on our players, that don't result in a foul, through out the match is not incompetence. Booking our players after 1 or 2 fouls while giving opposition players 6 or 7 fouls is not incompetence. The cheating isn't always so blatant, although I don't think that wee rat bag Walsh has got the LRA memo yet, but it would be dangerous to give the MiB the get out of free card of "incompetence"...they are fucking corrupt and they have a mission. Wether that mission is achieved through blatantly assisting our rivals in any way they can.. to being more subtle, like making sure they're standing in the way to our build up play. We have to keep calling it out. Win, lose or draw and fuck anyone who calls us paranoid...look what's happened the last 20 years. ..it seems Celtic fans weren't paranoid enough!!!

Absolutely spot on Lubo...

Meet you at the Black man for a square go. 😂 😂 😂
Wow meet, curiosity will at some point, a designated area, wow, i am willing to watch yourself at the designated area as you have provided just need the postcode, now as an over 50ish i do understand banter between friends i also know banter (daftness) hopefully that was one of the aye pal still muckers scenario. HH

MIB - Honest Mistakes.

We can discuss the above till the cows come home but the clue is in the title ‘The Mason’s In Black’.

Add in the SMSM along with SKY and the Governing bodies in Scotland’s Football Association and plus add to that all the Masons who sit on Boards (even our Board) across Scotlands FC’s and there you have it a Secret Society who’s main aim is to look after the one club who play out of ibrox.

While freemasonry has its hands all over our game in Scotland you can forget about any transparency that you think VAR is going to offer as it won’t matter one jot.

we can shout from the rooftops about a ‘corrupt system’ but they the Freemasons see it as a ‘Calling of the Brotherhood to Arms’ and to me that is where the term ‘honest mistake’ comes from and so VAR will too be consumed under that secrecy if implemented here in Scotland.

We have instant replay which is beamed back to HQ in Toronto during NHL hockey games
They also play the replay on the big screen at games, so everyone gets a look at it
HQ's decision is final and the game goes on
If they had something like that with independent reviewers, it would probably work
If they get some ex EPL referees, they would have to make sure they have no allegiance to any Scottish team
Same in Oz with the NRL replays on large screen for all to see.

Wow meet, curiosity will at some point, a designated area, wow, i am willing to watch yourself at the designated area as you have provided just need the postcode, now as an over 50ish i do understand banter between friends i also know banter (daftness) hopefully that was one of the aye pal still muckers scenario. HH
Don't bother makin' the effort to watch this epic rumble in Govan Pedro. It will be a no contest.....Shammy will better ma melt in. Govan wummin? You just don't mess with them.

MIB - Honest Mistakes.

We can discuss the above till the cows come home but the clue is in the title ‘The Mason’s In Black’.

Add in the SMSM along with SKY and the Governing bodies in Scotland’s Football Association and plus add to that all the Masons who sit on Boards (even our Board) across Scotlands FC’s and there you have it a Secret Society who’s main aim is to look after the one club who play out of ibrox.

While freemasonry has its hands all over our game in Scotland you can forget about any transparency that you think VAR is going to offer as it won’t matter one jot.

we can shout from the rooftops about a ‘corrupt system’ but they the Freemasons see it as a ‘Calling of the Brotherhood to Arms’ and to me that is where the term ‘honest mistake’ comes from and so VAR will too be consumed under that secrecy if implemented here in Scotland.
What makes you think there are people with funny handshakes running/ruining and refereeing Scottish football???

FB_IMG_1613250538835.jpg20220212_105855.jpg20220212_105928.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it widnae be the first square go to be seen in that vicinity Shammy. I was down that way about a month back. Had a walk around, went into the PI for a coffee, hoping to maybe meet someone I knew. Didn't happen, so had a dauner from the Cross up Govan Road, past the Black Man, Richard's, The Harmony Bar, The Old Govan Arms, and back down to the Cross. Got to say, it left me with a heavy heart.
The Govan I knew and loved no longer exists. To think we even had four cinemas at one time. The place was bustling, full of life and full of characters. Got wonderful memories of a special place though. Time's a bastard!
Ah Frank. Memories talking about old Govan my Da was from Kintra St ,my Mum from Neptune St
In they days commonly known as the Irish Channel because of all the tims that lived in the area.My Da worked Dick Welsh's pub and the Ruthland Cresent Bar at (Plantation) Paisley Rd West (charge hand) in Govan Rd for about 25 year during the 50s/60s On Saturdays Govan All Saints Celtic supporters bus at Napier street with my Da the days when the pubs shut at 2 o'clock to 5 o'clock when the Tic were playing at Paradise
my Da used to take me to the home games some times my two other brothers would get to as well we were not a great team in these days Haffey ,McKay, Kennedy, sure you know the rest, get a program,get your M B, bar a spearmint chewing gum than back on the bus after the game and Celtic sing song on the way home great happy days as a wee 6 year old dreaming like most 6year olds to wear the hoops sadly it did not happen, but best next thing was
following the Tic as in the song through and through ,good times and bad times Celtic till I die forever and ever h h

Ah Frank. Memories talking about old Govan my Da was from Kintra St ,my Mum from Neptune St
In they days commonly known as the Irish Channel because of all the tims that lived in the area.My Da worked Dick Welsh's pub and the Ruthland Cresent Bar at (Plantation) Paisley Rd West (charge hand) in Govan Rd for about 25 year during the 50s/60s On Saturdays Govan All Saints Celtic supporters bus at Napier street with my Da the days when the pubs shut at 2 o'clock to 5 o'clock when the Tic were playing at Paradise
my Da used to take me to the home games some times my two other brothers would get to as well we were not a great team in these days Haffey ,McKay, Kennedy, sure you know the rest, get a program,get your M B, bar a spearmint chewing gum than back on the bus after the game and Celtic sing song on the way home great happy days as a wee 6 year old dreaming like most 6year olds to wear the hoops sadly it did not happen, but best next thing was
following the Tic as in the song through and through ,good times and bad times Celtic till I die forever and ever h h
Lots of great memories there Chubbstar and of course , I can relate to every one of them. Almost certain we've crossed paths. Still got pals in sunny Govan. Some of them well know " characters ". Think we should rename this thread all our yesterdays?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back