Atmosphere

See whit you mean lubo, don’t agree with his attacks but still think some of his points are valid by no means an endorsement mate and yes I’ve huv been tae every single Celtic match since ma maw got pregnant even the wans on fifa20 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ€HH

Then you my friend are a TRUE fan. If I'm right, going by new members (πŸ’©) logic that puts the fan count of the world famous, mighty glasgow Celtic to....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” 4

He used to post on the Celtic Blog, although he denies this, under various aliases and was hugely besotted with our Spherical Planet to the point of being obsessive. He repeats the same shit and that's why we can identify him. Fred Dibnah ffs. He's just a pathetic wee troll who got flung off the Cblog for his continual trolling of me when he was missing SP too much. A dark soul who is more to be pitied. What a shite life he must have to enjoy slagging folk he know eff all about. Rancid little fucker.

I think you just ripped Cassius a new one.....you can be so cruel sometimes πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He used to post on the Celtic Blog, although he denies this, under various aliases and was hugely besotted with our Spherical Planet to the point of being obsessive. He repeats the same shit and that's why we can identify him. Fred Dibnah ffs. He's just a pathetic wee troll who got flung off the Cblog for his continual trolling of me when he was missing SP too much. A dark soul who is more to be pitied. What a shite life he must have to enjoy slagging folk he know eff all about. Rancid little fucker.

Aye I remember the Dibnah character fae the Celtic Blog Shammy and he was a first class prick.

Nae idea who Clay is or his history with people on here, read through the thread and aw I've seen is him insulting people B so any valid point he's made/makes just gets lost in the din. Fucking loving this thread though, hilarious πŸ˜‚(y)
[/QUOTE

Insulting who? Get a grip buddy!! I've said a few things to chancers oan here that needed to be said..any time i come on here I get hunned tae fuck, especially from M Duffy and that idiot lubo.

I backed a poster on here called "jinkywasbetterthanmessi" because he'd went to a game and criticised a few Celtic players and he got ridiculed from that fkr lubo and a few others that have hardly been to a game between them in their life.

Messi is a season ticket holder and those fuckers ridiculed the man..the guy hasn't came back on since because of the insults he was given.

No wonder it's the same eejits posting the same shite oan here night after night..and I'd bet there's not a season ticket holder between any of them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back