BEST BUY OF THE SEASON????

This season’s recruitment has been the best 2 transfer windows I can recall, almost everyone has made an impact, looking forward to spending the £40 million champions league money….we could buy EVERYONE in the Japanese j-league ange wants and hire our own sushi and noodle chef to keep them aw happy……arigatou 🇯🇵

Hart, brought solidity at the back, commands his area and communicates well with his defence, which was the major problem last year. He's even started punting it up field now thank god.
I was going to go for Kyogo or Jota but no, Big Joe for me.

Joe Hart for me he's been solid gives the defence great confidence and the save last week alone from sakala he had no business saving that shot .also during the season Karl starfelt got elbowed by a Ross co player got his nose busted referee never done a thing obviously Karl was fuming big Joe could see the situation went over to tell Karl not to be losing it to think of the big picture. OK Karl got sent off later on in the match but Joe showed another aspect to his game.its really hard to pick one player but big Joe Hart would get my vote.

I’d go for Hart as poty, purely because last year the defence was a shambles, every opposition attack was a potential goal, biggest improvement is in the defence, it’s down to him constantly talking and organising players in front
As the say in American football…..offensive wins games…..defence wins championships

Kyogo. Some fans were still a bit unsure about what Ange could bring to the club...(not me, I always had faith!!) But when kyogo stepped onto the pitch we all saw, in him, Anges vision. Momentum and confidence started moving in an upwards trajectory and it hasn't stopped!!

Best signing of the season.
Ange Postecoglou.

Presumably we paid his old contact up so "bought" him like a player.

No Ange, no Japanese terrors chasing down defences like madmen.

No POTY.

Look at yesterday, all goals scored by this seasons signings.

If we'd have got Eddie Howe and his "team" we'd have been looking at some ex Bournmouth players and a long term rebuild with the predicted 2nd place and we'd have been happy wirh that under him.

Ange has set the place on fire

Remember that first training session?

Back