Bobby Madden , Celtic should report to SfA for biased performance

I thought tony up til they scored without being at our best we had done enough to win the game but after their goal it gave them an energy we couldn’t match. We couldn’t win tackles or 2nd balls for the majority of the game there on in. Big Tam and hatate couldn’t get a hold of the game from the start which played a big part in how the game turned out
Spot on mate, they nailed big Tam at the start and kept him out the game.Wee Hatate looks shattered imo ..holds onto the ball too long at times but our movement was poor today.I turned around to my mate after the Vickers chance and said hope that doesnt haunt us .As you said when they scored it swung in their favour and that second was always coming.HH

In all my years i havent seen a more biased performance from a referee..If it was other way round Rangers * would be putting in a 7 point complaint about him stright to the SFA..Yes we played rubbish and if CCV scored tap In game was over but please , This guy CAN NEVER be allowed to referee another Celtic or Rangers game..The hammer throw tackles he let His boyhood team away with were disgusting ..Kevin Thomson commentary was so biased but how many times did he say Rangers* got away with one there ..
In al my years I’ve only blamed a referee when it was apt
Yes he was maddening but he never made the difference
Perhaps we should as supporters take a leaf out the managers book and look closer to home
We win games without thinking about referees and we shouldn’t look to blame them for a loss either
There’s enough time in 120 mins to make them irrelevant

In all my years i havent seen a more biased performance from a referee..If it was other way round Rangers * would be putting in a 7 point complaint about him stright to the SFA..Yes we played rubbish and if CCV scored tap In game was over but please , This guy CAN NEVER be allowed to referee another Celtic or Rangers game..The hammer throw tackles he let His boyhood team away with were disgusting ..Kevin Thomson commentary was so biased but how many times did he say Rangers* got away with one there ..
How much more do we have to put up with the corruption in Scottish football? When will the board actually do something about the standard of refereeing in the Scottish game. Madden not only put the employees of our club in danger but he did it in a way that he couldn't be accused of bias but his incompetence can be overlooked as just a poor refereeing day. He is a cheat, the board must insist he does not officiate another game of ours this season. I have said this repeatedly "no more back channel chats" it must be public angry and loud. We will not be cheated by the mibs. HH.

How fuckin hard would it be to find out where the cunt lives? I'm not suggesting; nor would I approve of, condone or support any form of intimidation or violence towards him or his property but there's fuck all wrong with picketing the cunt's house in a peaceful and lawful manner. And aye; ano, ano I recommended him for an OBE on another thread several drinks ago but I was only havin the craic.

Our midfield was disjointed again today

too far infront of defence to build meaningful attacks often, and on toip of that Hatate and Rogic were off the boil imo.

Madden is inherrently biased like most lankshire selected refs

But imo our disjointed central area didnt create much going forward or even support defence that well when required.

one system does not fit all games especially if the midfield arent working as unit and finding space to build from back allowing the forwards some breathing space then supporting attack at better timings.

Poor tactics for me.

Madden like most refs who support sevco and as boy supported Rangers will err on side of their team.

Which historically has always had a significant impact in close games.

Some very poor decisions especially involving lundstrum

lot of breaking up flow of game

But imo our bad shape and big gap between mid and defence with not so good movement off ball cost us .

its a recurring theme when our heads get big. Poor passing decisions in big games and weak placement of our midfield.

Too much solo effort not enough team passing.

Madden helped but it was our lax attitude in midfield with poor movement control and options left us with very few real chances

They wanted it more and were determined despite also being pretty rotten yesterday

They also control game if we abandon midfield bread and butter instead being too far from the ball and worse not in space or in a posituion to help if a bad pass happens which happens too often for my liking

How fuckin hard would it be to find out where the cunt lives? I'm not suggesting; nor would I approve of, condone or support any form of intimidation or violence towards him or his property but there's fuck all wrong with picketing the cunt's house in a peaceful and lawful manner. And aye; ano, ano I recommended him for an OBE on another thread several drinks ago but I was only havin the craic.
Sorry, crossing the line here. He was crap, but we were even more crap.

In al my years I’ve only blamed a referee when it was apt
Yes he was maddening but he never made the difference
Perhaps we should as supporters take a leaf out the managers book and look closer to home
We win games without thinking about referees and we shouldn’t look to blame them for a loss either
There’s enough time in 120 mins to make them irrelevant
I think we've all said Celtic were shite but the ref was shocking

Members online

Latest posts

Back