Bodo/Glimt v Celtic - all comments here

Anyone seeing a Celtic win tonight hasn't been paying attention. Bodo remain a very under-rated team and only missed out on Europa League qualification with a 3-2 away defeat to Milan. They then went unbeaten in their conference league section, recording home wins v Roma 6-1, Luhansk 3-1 and CSKA Sofia 2-0 and 3 away draws.

While I don't expect us to play as badly as last week, taking them on in their own backyard is going to be much tougher, so even an improved performance might not be enough. If we had won 2-1 last week, I would still be having doubts about going there with a 1-goal lead. I think players like Welsh, Scales & Bitton should start, as for me Sunday is a more vital game.

Miracles can happen though but I think they will need to be complacent and us excellent for an away win. However, like Ange, I don't think their manager will allow complacency to creep in..

Anyone seeing a Celtic win tonight hasn't been paying attention. Bodo remain a very under-rated team and only missed out on Europa League qualification with a 3-2 away defeat to Milan. They then went unbeaten in their conference league section, recording home wins v Roma 6-1, Luhansk 3-1 and CSKA Sofia 2-0 and 3 away draws.

While I don't expect us to play as badly as last week, taking them on in their own backyard is going to be much tougher, so even an improved performance might not be enough. If we had won 2-1 last week, I would still be having doubts about going there with a 1-goal lead. I think players like Welsh, Scales & Bitton should start, as for me Sunday is a more vital game.

Miracles can happen though but I think they will need to be complacent and us excellent for an away win. However, like Ange, I don't think their manager will allow complacency to creep in..
miracles, ffs they're a very good team, thats it
would it surprise me if we beat them, no
would it surprise me if they beat us, no
Barcelona 2-1 was a miracle, especially given our starting 11 v theirs
but this is incomparable
lets not get delusional, they're a very good team, i was at the game myself and watched a well drilled team pick us off and take their only chances, while we were poor

miracles, ffs they're a very good team, thats it
would it surprise me if we beat them, no
would it surprise me if they beat us, no
Barcelona 2-1 was a miracle, especially given our starting 11 v theirs
but this is incomparable
lets not get delusional, they're a very good team, i was at the game myself and watched a well drilled team pick us off and take their only chances, while we were poor
Started early?

Members online

Latest posts

Back