Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

Sorry nae jokes the day Maria. I'm in mourning :cry::cry:

Chin up shoulders straight one foot in front of the other.

I hate treachoury in my camp so its a win he’s on the tata channel.

There are now serious possibilities.

Imagine what clarke could do with our team?

If he can set killie no marks out the way he does and is capable of playing to the teams strengths can adapt the set up as per the opponent?????

C’mon pal. We’re on the up to the stratosphere.

Positivity gets positivity.

Everyone hop aboard this night train because this is gonna be a good thing come hell or high water.

?

If he can set killie no marks out the way he does and is capable of playing to the teams strengths can adapt the set up as per the opponent?????

Everyone hop aboard this night train because this is gonna be a good thing come hell or high water.

?
I'm with you, thanks for that:love:

?
Thanks Maria I’ve been feeling low since it broke this morning.
Your right we’re Celtic first always and last and twice on Sunday.
So come on heads up chests out.
COYBIG. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️?

Thanks Maria I’ve been feeling low since it broke this morning.
Your right we’re Celtic first always and last and twice on Sunday.
So come on heads up chests out.
COYBIG. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️?

You telling me to put my chest out big bhoy ??

Sorry if he goes but hey there have been better managers than b r who have had to leave our club and don't forget this has been the Scottish leagues worst time for competition these last few years. Who we put in charge next is the key. I have heard a few names and none strike me with great confidence so far, and I know Steve Clarke seems to be a favourite but to be honest I don't know if he could play the way the fans would enjoy. Some managers look good at clubs with little expectations then can't produce to a higher standard when given the chance. I could be wrong regarding SC and I hope I am because I really like the man but I am not sure. I will say though he is the best in the Scottish league by a country mile. One thing for sure B R has shown that he is not the man we all thought he was, from the man to take us to ten to a two faced prick who lied to the fans for his own egotistical needs. So we move on and begin the next journey.

Sky saying that he’s Verbally agreed but not signed the contract.
Bye bye BR thanks for the memories. Hope your fighting relegation cause that’s what Licester is mediocrity he’s bypassed legendary status for £££s won’t be missed onwards to the 10. Hail hail the next Manager.

HH ☘️

Rodgers knew he cdnt take the team forward in Europe in fact we've went backwards!! Record defeats & our invincibility at home gone tae teams like Mgladbach & Valencia that we wd never have lost tae!! Fair enuf 10 iar cdve kept him here but that's another 2 1/2 yrs & I think he wants more than just Scottish DOMINATION! Fair enuf Leicester no gonny dae anything but I think Rodgers is a Manager who nds a blank cheque book & the EPL is full of it! Leaves with an unblemished record & unfortunately no takin Liewell wae him who has more or less got eez money bak wae the £6M! Is Lennon the ansa, tae be HONEST av no got a Scooby!!

Rodgers knew he cdnt take the team forward in Europe in fact we've went backwards!! Record defeats & our invincibility at home gone tae teams like Mgladbach & Valencia that we wd never have lost tae!! Fair enuf 10 iar cdve kept him here but that's another 2 1/2 yrs & I think he wants more than just Scottish DOMINATION! Fair enuf Leicester no gonny dae anything but I think Rodgers is a Manager who nds a blank cheque book & the EPL is full of it! Leaves with an unblemished record & unfortunately no takin Liewell wae him who has more or less got eez money bak wae the £6M! Is Lennon the ansa, tae be HONEST av no got a Scooby!!
Would be fine with Lenny until the end of the season just tae watch him ram it right up they rats HH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back