Brendan Rodgers a simple yes or no

Would you take Rodgers back as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
liar liar pants on fire ,,,,,no away on holiday yet

To be fair the picture of the big man at hampden he looked a bit bedraggled,this one he looks like a ton weight has been lifted aff him,must be way counting awe that spurs cash??anyway still a lying bastard!!regardless of what his defenders say….let’s get oor new fresh guy in and start lookin forward to a new season and champions league…

Who says that's the only choices we have?
I still believe we can get knutsen and if not there are numerous other managers. We're not just limited to a small few.

I'm only going by how I think our board work deadner....I hope its none of the above names I mentioned. For me, the City Group connection means that this Enzo guy will likely be the guy. I really hope it isn't.

I'm only going by how I think our board work deadner....I hope its none of the above names I mentioned. For me, the City Group connection means that this Enzo guy will likely be the guy. I really hope it isn't.
I don't want maresca either. He has no experience and too much of a risk. But it is now being reported that celtic have got permission to speak to him after tonight's champions league final. But of course and hopefully that's bullshit.

I don't want maresca either. He has no experience and too much of a risk. But it is now being reported that celtic have got permission to speak to him after tonight's champions league final. But of course and hopefully that's bullshit.
I wouldn't have a problem with us speaking to Maresca, D. I think we should be considering all of our options carefully, rather than leaving a pile of unopened applicant CVs in the back of a drawer like we have in the past.

Personally I don't think he is qualified or the right choice. My preference is Knutsen but there are no guarantees he'd take the job if offered or be a success if selected.

Fuck Naw!!! (and that goes for Maresca too).

Our biggest problem is that Statler and Waldorf think they pulled off a masterstroke with AP (aided and abetted by their City Group cronies) when in reality they took a massive gamble and it paid off....who'd bet against them in their limitless arrogance to do the same with Maresca who's managerial CV could be written on a midge's bawhair.

I wouldn't have a problem with us speaking to Maresca, D. I think we should be considering all of our options carefully, rather than leaving a pile of unopened applicant CVs in the back of a drawer like we have in the past.

Personally I don't think he is qualified or the right choice. My preference is Knutsen but there are no guarantees he'd take the job if offered or be a success if selected.
Knutsen would be my preference with good European experience.
Although I'm not sure as to the circumstances, but maresca didn't last long in Italy. Maybe it's time we got away from the city group

Lawwall was reported to be in Turkey ,either getting mehmet to copy the new strip design or talking to the Alkmaar guy .Looking at the names going about only the Bodo Gimlet fella would be my option the rest would be a total let down ,city group fellas a cnes and bib water carrier no experience

Reading everyone’s opinions on the noise were all over the shop,I included myself on who next manager should be,,,these multitude of names getting throwing at us is an old tactic of this board,,the probability is it will be the cheap option ie ronnie,ange,Lennon,Lennon,,,get your money on John Kennedy!!!!

Reading everyone’s opinions on the noise were all over the shop,I included myself on who next manager should be,,,these multitude of names getting throwing at us is an old tactic of this board,,the probability is it will be the cheap option ie ronnie,ange,Lennon,Lennon,,,get your money on John Kennedy!!!!
yep the ''we try'd everyone on the list but our burner ran out of credit ''

Back