Brendan Rodgers

We will never know what Ange would have done this season as that ship has sailed. Maybe Hatate and Abada would have felt they owed him one and stayed, I know they've not gone but I think theres a good chance they're for the off. If that's the case then let's get replacements in. Hatate most of all has surprised me with his attitude.
I'd say to them both. Look stay and see how we get on in the CL. If it doesn't work out you can leave in the Jan window, it's a win win.

There are times I find it easy to disagree with the actions of our board for sure, but all that means is we have a different opinion on what is best for the team/club.

The next ten days or so will tell us quite a lot. I'm gonna put my head on the block: I'm confident of seeing at least a couple of decent quality signings. Anything less and they would deserve all the flack in the world.
Am confident too that we will get signings in . Just I have a sneeky suspicion that these "quality" signings will be loan players from Man City's under 21 team

There were already strong rumours about Jota, Hatate & Abada wanting to leave us this summer long before Ange scuttled off to Spurs. If anything, I think Abada is more likely to stay this season now than he was before the end of last season.

As Frank says, every club is perpetually in a period of transition because of player departures - it is just a case of how big a transition and how many players have left your club. That is modern football and Scottish clubs are nearer to bottom of the foodchain and so we will nearly always be seen as a stepping stone to

Contracts mean nothing except for a bigger pay-off. Us fans are pretty fickle too - expecting players who are doing well to remain loyal to their contract whereas players who are not performing well (e.g. Ajeti, McCarthy, Soro, Barkas, etc, etc) should feck off to another club despite them being under contract to us.

I said all along my preference was Knudsen as I thought he could develop Angeball into something better and also Rodgers' history with us was too toxic and fans could easily turn on him. But of course, Kuntsen could have been the equivalent of Paul Le Guen and been a failure despite having a previously good track record. But we now have Brendan and I only wish him success as it means my club is being successful. Having said that I am really hacked off with our transfer activity as it seems to have regressed to our olden ways despite seeing how successful it was for us in the last three transfer windows getting in good quality players early.

Last edited:
There were already strong rumours about Jota, Hatate & Abada wanting to leave us this summer long before Ange scuttled off to Spurs. If anything, I think Abada is more likely to stay this season now than he was before the end of last season.

As Frank says, every club is perpetually in a period of transition because of player departures - it is just a case of how big a transition and how many players have left your club. That is modern football and Scottish clubs are nearer to bottom of the foodchain and so we will nearly always be seen as a stepping stone to

Contracts mean nothing except for a bigger pay-off. Us fans are pretty fickle too - expecting players who are doing well to remain loyal to their contract whereas players who are not performing well (e.g. Ajeti, McCarthy, Soro, Barkas, etc, etc) should feck off to another club despite them being under contract to us.

I said all along my preference was Knutsen as I thought he could develop Angeball into something better and also Rodgers' history with us was too toxic and fans could easily turn on him. But of course, Kuntsen could have been the equivalent of Paul Le Guen and been a failure despite having a previously good track record. But we now have Brendan and I only wish him success as it means my club is being successful. Having said that I am really hacked off with our transfer activity as it seems to have regressed to our olden ways despite seeing how successful it was for us in the last three transfer windows getting in good quality players early.
Agree Knutson was a risk but his style was better than Agnes he beat him. Soz I mean he could come in and get what was already there to work without major change
Unlike Brenda he’s made players look like novices in only a few months.
This is a 10 moment the first game of the 10 we looked a shell of the previous Season even though we won comfortably
And sadly we’re looking a bereft shell at the moment.
I really want this Team to succeed even with Brendan in charge
I want a winning Celtic Team as do all CFC fans.
But have a bad feeling at this moment in time

HH 🍀🙏🍀

I never make predictions, especially about the future ;).
But I dont think we'll lose against Ian Beales bottlers.

I was confident of this before I watched them last night....its the 1st I've seen them play this season.
Yes, they weren't amazing and PSV spurned alot of chances......but....they closed PSV down, they got in their faces...they stuck the boot in when needed and they broke quickly, getting 2 goals in the process.
PSV pass the ball better than Celtic. Their build up play is far more direct than Celtic and, although they missed the chances they had, they create more chances than Celtic.
Anyone who thinks the derby will be a walkover is kidding themselves.
Even if we sign 3 1st team players in the next 8 days....they aren't going to be ready to play against the scum. The players we have at the moment don't even know the system...so any new signing won't have a chance.
The team that failed to lay a glove on Kilmarnock will be the team that starts against the scum.

Last edited:
You all have it wrong. So, so wrong. You need to see that the Board have a plan. They are waiting for Christmas and Santa, to bring us and them, everything we could ever wish for. So we need to be patient. Only another 17 weeks, 123 sleeps. Santa will deliver. 🎅

Last edited:
You all have it wrong. So, so wrong. You need to see that the Board have a plan. They are waiting for Christmas and Santa, to bring us and them, everything we could ever wish for. So we need to be patient. Only another 17 weeks, 123 sleeps. Santa will deliver. 🎅
Fuck Santa !!auld cunt..av been waiting on “mouse trap and a pair a “clackers” since 1977..ma maw said hes left them in the sleigh🥹

Members online

Back