Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

hindsight is 20/20 vision Fisiani,it's alwright indulgin in theory,case studies and lab results,we're talking culture here,for thousands of years the celt's have had a drinking culture,it's who we are! we've gradually recognised bevvyin is not conducive in producing top class professional football/athletic performance,but we're gettin there,the other side of this is, since we've adopted sports science and psychology,this has been the least successful period in Scottish football history,as opposed to the drinking culture,where our teams were successful at the highest level in europe and we were held in the highest regard throughout the world, heid scratcher eh!!!!! geeza Stella!

Wow!!! Where to start? My gob has never been so smacked. "they believed it was good for team morale" was that 'belief' based on research or just 'Scottish common sense'. Scotland's boozing culture I can assure you is not ideal. It's appalling.
Let me tell you a true story. I met a young Maori lad of 14 and asked him if smoked or drank. He looked into my eyes, shook his head and said very respectfully. "No Sir. I play rugby league and I want to play for the Kiwis one day. He became the captain of the Kiwis and is now the National coach and has never smoked or drank alcohol. He is truly single minded sports professional.
Did they serve up fish and chips at the boozer also along with the multiple pints?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alf_Tupper
We must live in different worlds.
Henrik larsson Arthur boruc Neil Lennon etc etc etc
Smokers and drinkers and winners
No smack on the face just fact that not always the best interests for players necessarily work out.

Wow!!! Where to start? My gob has never been so smacked. "they believed it was good for team morale" was that 'belief' based on research or just 'Scottish common sense'. Scotland's boozing culture I can assure you is not ideal. It's appalling.
Let me tell you a true story. I met a young Maori lad of 14 and asked him if smoked or drank. He looked into my eyes, shook his head and said very respectfully. "No Sir. I play rugby league and I want to play for the Kiwis one day. He became the captain of the Kiwis and is now the National coach and has never smoked or drank alcohol. He is truly single minded sports professional.
Did they serve up fish and chips at the boozer also along with the multiple pints?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alf_Tupper
We must live in different worlds.
Doc........I think that countries like NZ, Canada and Scotland have an affinity with each other.

Much of that comes from migration patterns, but the most striking comparison is our proximity to more obnoxious and overbearing neighbours.

In many instances, we find succor in being more successful in certain fields than our more resource-laden neighbours.

For a long period, Scotland excelled in education, science, engineering and economics. Canada found that diplomacy was a trait that could resolve conflict throughout the world, and (at the risk of being ignorant) New Zealand carved a niche by adopting the All Blacks as an icon of their national identity.

Unfortunately, in spite of these examples, countries like ours tend to resort to type and embrace our inferiority complex in spite of our bluff and bluster.

Alcohol and diet are a blight on our country, unfortunately - it is now what we are renowned for globally.

Visit any country in the world and when you describe Scorland the usual response is the tipping of an invisible glass to the mouth in lieu of a real one filled with alcohol.

I'm choking on my hypocrisy now and might need a wee tipple to wash it down- it might also dislodge that wee bone I got in my fish supper.

hindsight is 20/20 vision Fisiani,it's alwright indulgin in theory,case studies and lab results,we're talking culture here,for thousands of years the celt's have had a drinking culture,it's who we are! we've gradually recognised bevvyin is not conducive in producing top class professional football/athletic performance,but we're gettin there,the other side of this is, since we've adopted sports science and psychology,this has been the least successful period in Scottish football history,as opposed to the drinking culture,where our teams were successful at the highest level in europe and we were held in the highest regard throughout the world, heid scratcher eh!!!!! geeza Stella!
Very true, Michael. Alcohol should be taken out of football - and given to musicians instead. ? ? ?

Doc........I think that countries like NZ, Canada and Scotland have an affinity with each other.

Much of that comes from migration patterns, but the most striking comparison is our proximity to more obnoxious and overbearing neighbours.

In many instances, we find succor in being more successful in certain fields than our more resource-laden neighbours.

For a long period, Scotland excelled in education, science, engineering and economics. Canada found that diplomacy was a trait that could resolve conflict throughout the world, and (at the risk of being ignorant) New Zealand carved a niche by adopting the All Blacks as an icon of their national identity.

Unfortunately, in spite of these examples, countries like ours tend to resort to type and embrace our inferiority complex in spite of our bluff and bluster.

Alcohol and diet are a blight on our country, unfortunately - it is now what we are renowned for globally.

Visit any country in the world and when you describe Scorland the usual response is the tipping of an invisible glass to the mouth in lieu of a real one filled with alcohol.

I'm choking on my hypocrisy now and might need a wee tipple to wash it down- it might also dislodge that wee bone I got in my fish supper.
Your sinn die eating good catholic steak on a Tuesday was it the divulgance of turps and methanol the made you pick thinking it's Good holy Friday Fish Tea and a bottle of limeade as every Friday goes

Your sinn die eating good catholic steak on a Tuesday was it the divulgance of turps and methanol the made you pick thinking it's Good holy Friday Fish Tea and a bottle of limeade as every Friday goes
Hahaha I'm that devout, I eat the fruit of the sea seven days a week, Bertie.

Usually because I'm pished and feart to cook in case I burn the hoose doon......I periodically go continental and get a pizza, but fish is my food of choice and the batter absorbs the batter.

And of course the deep fried lettuce Mars bars cream eggs and a pizza crunch your starter for ten washed down with some beautiful eldorado wine and it sets you up nicely for t'rest of t'day
Eldorado? What kinda stop-oot do you take me for?

I'm high class, Bertie......it's Lambrini or nothing.

It's when you start having the deep fried Mars bars as your pizza topping that you realise you might never make it on to Masterchrf

It's when you start having the deep fried Mars bars as your pizza topping that you realise you might never make it on to Masterchrf
is Lambrini no jist weak fizzy pishwatter SP, EL-D 6 pun ae grapes in every bottle!!! boom!, stopped drinkin it when ah turned 18 though!

Aye your definitely right there maybe you think your on mastermind but in fact your on the slab at Masters and sons the funeral directors your starter for none

What is it lights out all out ?
One for the road ?
Or don't fear the reaper?
Last man standing turn the lights oot?
Voddy for the body?
And Bar maid can i have a coffin?
And my dad would say phone me a taxi I'm burning oil the taxi would Cost £3.60 and my dad would get out and I'd help him into the house,how far was the house 2 yards the taxi would reverse and out he'd go easy money and my dad would say they think they see me coming and I button up the back lol

Back