Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

He's Manager, not 'our leader'.
An we played shiyte again, in the 1st half. Make no fucking mistake we allowed a team of vastly inferior players take the game and the fucking lead. If Collum hadnt gave that Pen, where the fuck were the goals coming from.
Play like that in the qualifiers in europe and well get fucked, big time. They are a lot better than Hearts who havnt won a game for fucking ages.
Geez peeese.

We were woeful Brim and theres no getting away from that.

But and its a big but, i believe it won’t be like that going forward.

I believe NFL when he said he will change the style played to his style and i know that the personnel will be changing.

So apart from the historic treble treble there has been good come off this.

HH Brim ☘️

I wanted Clarke, but thats out now. I'll happily back NL, but i'm far from convinced can he put his stamp on the squad as quickly and as effectively as BR did. Lets remember, BR brought in Sincy, Moussa, and Paddy Roberts, and went on an invincible run, has NL got those sort of targets on his radar or on his phone contacts when all he's been is at fucking Hibs? I dont think so.

Lawwell brought PR in on the back of his son who works at man city.

Hopefully NFL can change your mind. ?

If Lenny gets caught trying to drum up support by graffitiing a wall, the press will have a field day.

He is not my leader either. He is the guy the board appointed to manage the team, much to my dismay.

He will get resoect when he earns it and improves the team. He hasn’t got off to a great start with the temporary position. Not great at all. I’m afraid I do t do blank cheques and to all those who made a roaring cunt of themselves with climbing up Rogers arse, I would advise you don’t either.

He will get support, but if he continues to make a Cunt of selections and tactics, keeps the same shite football, then he will get nothing but criticism.

You give no one a free ride at Celtic. They earn it. I wish him well but excuse me if I refuse to fall on my knees.

I have concerns too but i believe him when he said the style and personnel will change, Verdict.

I’m gonna back him based on that and give him the chance to show that what he said prior about not upsetting the dressing room to get us over the line was true.

After he gets enough time and if he fails to cut the mustard then it would not be unreasonable to call for a manager that can cut the mustard.

The thing is outwith clarke, who we didn’t get, i don’t know who could with the money they would get.

I think Lenny came into a side heavily depleted by injury and others who are shattered.

Who knows? I am willing him to succeed. I know you will be too.

Think it 100% comes down to how much the board backs him.

You don't sound very happy with Lennon as manager.

Do you think Rodgers is a better manager?

Can you talk me through the best manager you think would be interested coming to a club that isn't subsidised by Satellite tv megabucks?

What value did Rodgers bring to club?/

You mention a French dude who left for 20 million? Did he want to stay and would you sanction a 120K per week deal to hold him?

You mention Sinclair who has been pretty mediocre under both Rodgers and Lennon for over a year.

You mention Paddy Roberts. Should club have given him the wages he demanded when he wasn't even getting first team ahead of Forrest very often? Under Ronny or Rodgers.

You seem to be implying that lennon isn't good enough record to be Celtic manager. What makes you say that?

What is his win ratio?

Do you think the fact Rodgers took wages to 60M per year was an issue?

Im pretty certain these things don't interest you. You just want better players and winning is more important than adding value for money.

Did Rodgers add value for money?
Does Lennon add value for money?

What exactly is savvy about Rodgers?
What is not savvy about Lennon?
You can put whatever inference on my post you like, I know what I mean.
So in answer to your questions.
Yes, BR is a better manager than NL, in my opinion. He has managed at a higher level and held his own at that level.
BR brought full houses back to Parkhead. Have you forgotten them closing the upper tier for some games under Ronnie? Thats value.
You mention Sinclair being 'mediocre', I will say in his 1st season he was sensational with a goal tally of 25, not so much the next but still with 18 and less so this season but still with 17 goals. Up there in our squad figures i think.
Paddy Roberts was never going to leave the deal he had with Man City, we could not match it no way. But his inclusion, on loan, was a good deal for us. Not only did he add his own skills and style to the squad he brought competition, and that brought out the best in others, namely JF, and KT.
I'm not saying NL is not good enough, those are your interpretations.
I'm saying I'll wait and see. By that I mean I'll wait and see where this big magic wand is coming from. The one thats going to magically open PL's wallet and hypnotise him into buying some real quality players. Something even BR couldn't do. (McGinn 2.5m)
The one thats going to turn the team into CL qualifiers in 6/7 weeks.
You see i'm looking for evidence this will happen. The last few games have hardly been scintillating football to watch, we've struggled to score not only that we've struggled to create chances. So if that alone changes I'll be more than happy.
AS for savvy, BR was savvy enough to know PL was never going to loosen the purse strings, ever, thats why he fucked off, oh that and a 100% increase in his own wages.
NL MUST know this, he's been there before, so is he not savvy or is he just grateful to get a 2nd chance of managing the biggest team in Scotland?
NL has my backing, but there is a lot of work to be done, so we will all have to wait and see wont we.
HH.

So? Whats it going tp take for NL to take a team struggling to beat 6th placed Hearts to CL qualifiers? Has he got a better gift of the gab that will convince PL or DD to release an enormous amount of funds? Or, as is more likely, we will sell. We will buy McKenna from Aberdeen, and maybe get a few loans in. French Eddy WILL be sold if a 20m+ bid comes in.
NL will take the flak for PL as he dismantles the squad, then he'll get the sack.
it was a cup final m8 ,dae ye think they were gonny lie doon tae us,,,we got job done scored superb goal to win it ,,i was there in 85 an 88 ,,same score ,tuff games ,,wits the difference,,,none

I think with all the rumours about Benitez and Villas Boas people are feeling a bit disappointed. The board have a duty to get the best man for the job. You can either trust its Neil Lennon or not but either way we need to get behind it for 10. Worry of course is if we dont start well. Exit Champs League in qualifiers and the pressure will start in the press and blogs.

No matter who got the job we all know we need fresh, hungry players who want the challenge.

I would get 2 RBs, LB, 2 CBs, box to box mid and a target man. Plus replace any serious players who go. That's 7 guys needed.

Easy option is go and get Taylor and O'Donnell from killie. McKenna and Soutter.
Turnbull, buy and loan back.
These guys can be got quickly and we can loan Ralston, Hendry, Johnstone, Morgan, Henderson, Mulumbu, Bayo, Miller to these clubs to reduce costs. Some of these guys need 24 month loans to rack up 70 games so we know if they will make it or not.

Find a first choice RB.
New mid and target man, who I dont know.

We do that and we will be flying.

It’s Simple for me whoever is the manager of Celtic FC will get my full support.
NFL wasn’t a choice I would have made. But it wasn’t mine to make. But I will back him as I am sure once the first ball is kicked all Celtic fans will.
Think the Question that some on hear are really saying is will the Board back him.
And hope says yes but my Head Says NO
Loan deals, Projects from hear on in.
God I hope I am wrong But ?
So HH NFL And Mon the Hoops.
Time for the Thunder.

HH ☘️

I know people are gonna say Soutter!!

We need a 4th choice CB and he is better than Hendry.
Plenty of games under his belt and will either go to us or English Championship. 3 years South and wouldn't surprise me if he was in the prem.

Rule this guy out and Souter he was posted missing whilst Eudaurd is played onside from a basic school boy pass from big Mikka,
mikka.jpg

I think with all the rumours about Benitez and Villas Boas people are feeling a bit disappointed. The board have a duty to get the best man for the job. You can either trust its Neil Lennon or not but either way we need to get behind it for 10. Worry of course is if we dont start well. Exit Champs League in qualifiers and the pressure will start in the press and blogs.

No matter who got the job we all know we need fresh, hungry players who want the challenge.

I would get 2 RBs, LB, 2 CBs, box to box mid and a target man. Plus replace any serious players who go. That's 7 guys needed.

Easy option is go and get Taylor and O'Donnell from killie. McKenna and Soutter.
Turnbull, buy and loan back.
These guys can be got quickly and we can loan Ralston, Hendry, Johnstone, Morgan, Henderson, Mulumbu, Bayo, Miller to these clubs to reduce costs. Some of these guys need 24 month loans to rack up 70 games so we know if they will make it or not.

Find a first choice RB.
New mid and target man, who I dont know.

We do that and we will be flying.

They reckon the board will back for 7 players Moustachio.

Me am not keen on Henderson going out on loan nor Mikey but it did work for Calmac and Christie but im just being selfish

Members online

Latest posts

Back